6

I know we just met, but I think I'm in love with you

A few days passed by and this day was the day before the wedding. Min Young couldn't get it out of her mind and Yong Guk, too. They decided to tell each other the reason why they chose to marry each other. Min Young waited for Yong Guk to come into the room, so she sat down on the sofa and crossed her legs.

Soon, Yong Guk arrived. Standing up, Min Young told Yong Guk to go outside with her. He opened the door and let her out first before he did. Min Young walked behind the house and settled down on a bench by the fountain.

"Yong Guk," she began.

He sat down beside her and asked her what she was going to say.

"I want to tell you why I chose to marry you," she added.

"Nado," Yong Guk said, keeping a straight face. "But before we do, I want to say something."

Min Young tilted her head then Yong Guk slowly rose up from the bench. She did the same and stood closely in front if him. Wrapping his arms around her, he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"On they day after we met, I couldn't stop thinking about you." He closed his eyes and smiled. "I only have one more thing to say..."

He paused for a second before saying the last words. "I love you."

Min Young gasped lightly. She smiled and replied, "I love you too."

"I want to get married already," said Yong Guk, impatient.

Letting a short laugh escape, Min Young broke away and looked up at him. They leaned in closer and let their lips touch. Yong Guk's hand slid down to the side of Min Young's waist and his other hand on her arm. For a while, they spent some time kissing each other. After several seconds, they broke contact. Min Young hugged Yong Guk's arm and walked back into the house with him.

When Mrs. Bang saw how happy they were together, she smiled and asked, "What's going on?"

"We decided to get married," Yong Guk announced. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and stared at the couple. Mrs. Bang grinned widely and told them that she was looking forward to the wedding, which will be held tomorrow on Min Young's birthday.

Mrs. Bang walked off and took out her phone, eager to tell Min Young's parents what happened. If they found out, they wouldn't have expected for their daughter to accept since she didn't know Yong Guk much. When Mrs. Bang got Min Young's parents on the phone, she told her what happened first then passed it on to Min Young.

"Yeobeoseyo?" she asked, putting the phone up to her ear. Her mother was very surprised at her because of her choice to actually marry someone she never met before. "Do you really like him?" her mom asked. Min Young said 'yes' and Yong Guk could over hear her and he couldn't help but to smile widely. After the phone conversation, Yong Guk and Min Young decided to spend the rest of the day together doing what couples do like romanctic walks, etc.

It was late at night when they arrived back home. They were feeling tired and when they went off to bed, Min Young stumbled over and fell on top of Yong Guk. This caused him to also fall back on the bed. Min Young's eyes grew wide. "M-mianhaeyo," she stuttered, turning scarlet. Yong Guk grinned widely and gave her a soft peck on the lips. Temptation got the best of him and he began planting soft kisses all over her neck. Min Young  bit her lip and slowly s her arms around her neck. Yong Guk sighed as he thought he was a bit too early to do it so he stopped and gazed lovingly into his girlfriend's eyes.

"Let's get some sleep," he said, placing his hands on Min Young's small waist. They went under the duvet, allowing their heads to get some air. Min Young cuddled up beside Yong Guk and rested her head on his chest. She could hear his heart pumping fast and she smiled, "Good night." Yong Guk sighed happily, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, "Night. Sweet dreams."