Chapter 2 - How I Met You

First Sight Love

 

7 a.m. You wake up early the next day. Early enough for weekends. You go to the toilet to brush your teeth and wash you face.

You change your clothes and went downstairs to make breakfast. You ate toast and drink a glass of milk and went out for a morning walk with your earphone plugged at your ears. 

You stop by at a kimchi stall and decided to eat tons of them. Muahahahha. "Morning ahjussi." you greeted the owner of the stall.

"Whoah, you're early today ~~~~." You giggled and make orders. "Don't you think it's too much, ~~~~ ah? It's morning though." the ahjussi is really shock when you order lots of kimchi.

''Don't worry, ahjussi. I'll bring back for Sungjong oppa later." you raise both your eyebrows. "If you say so, little girl." the ahjussi sigh and  make your kimchi.

 

Yeah, everyone call you 'little girl' 'little kid' etc because of your childish attitude. "Whoah, ahjussi. Are you serious this is my order? Hahaha" you laugh like a witch.

"Mind eating with me ahjussi?" you invite the ahjussi to eat. "It's okay, ~~~~. I've already eaten." You grin. "Alright I'll eat them all!" you took your chopsticks and ate the kimchi greedily. 

"Wipe your mouth." a voice beside you alert you and bring you back to the real world with a tissue in his hand. You took it and wipe your mouth. "Thanks." you continue eating.

Suddenly the guy took your kimchi and eat it. "Yahh!" you pout. "You ate too much. I thought cheerleaders have their practice today." You rolled your eyes and slam your chopsticks on the table.

 

"Who are you anyway? Don't bother my business." Anyone, I mean like anyone can't easily take away my kimchi just like that. Even Sungjong oppa! "Kim Myungsoo. Call me L." Myungsoo introduce himself with a smile. You stop eating and look at Myungsoo from up till down. 

"You.. You're the photographer at our school right?" you ask with your eyes widen.

Myungsoo nod with full of pride. "Oh. You're working with Woohyun oppa right?" Myungsoo's jaws drop.

"You know him?" You nod. "He's quite popular. I've seen you before taking pictures at school. So em, my name is Park ~~~~. Nice to meet you although you took my precious kimchi." you bluntly say.

 

The owner of the stall laugh at you and Myungsoo. "Where are you going after this?" ask Myungsoo. "I.. I'm going back home to give the kimchi(s) to Sungjong oppa. Why?"

"Let's go somewhere you want to go. I'll bring you. As my apology for taking your kimchi without permission."

You think twice. "Emm, you can just say sorry and I'll forgive you." Myungsoo felt like crying. *Why is it so hard to take you out, Park ~~~~*

Myungsoo look at you. You look at Myungsoo and smile. 

 

Myungsoo roll his eyes and sigh. "I want to go to the CD shop. Let's go." you bluntly say and stood up.

"Ahjussi, I'm going out with this mister. Please keep for Sungjong oppa. If he comes here, just give him. Thanks ahjussi." The ahjussi giggled and nodded.

Myungsoo blankly stare at you. "What? My mouth is dirty?" You wipe your mouth with a tissue. Myungsoo shook his head.

"Let's go!" you leave Myungsoo behind. 

 

"Morning eomma!" you greeted the owner of the CD shop. "Your mom?" Myungsoo whisper.

You shook your head. "I usually go here to buy CD's. I called her mom so that I'll get discount for my CD's." you wink and start to search for your Pororo CD.

"My pretty daughter, I've keep the latest CD for you." Mrs Im, the owner of the CD shop approach you.

"Really? Oh god bless you. I hope your shop will be the famous CD shop ever. I love you, eomma!" You hug Mrs Im.

 

Mrs Im handed you the latest Pororo CD and you start to look at the cover. "You watch Pororo?" Myungsoo blurted it out.

"What? It's so cute! I'm going to watch it with Sungjong oppa later." you smile and hug the CD.

"He watch that too?" Myungsoo can't stop laughing. "Yah! Aish, seriously. What CD do you want to buy?" you change the topic.

Myungsoo's mouth zipped. "Heyy..." your naughty face appears.

 

You hold Myungsoo's hands and tries to take the CD on Myungsoo's hand. "YAHHH!! YAHHHH !" Myungsoo yell.

You're getting goosebumps. You try  to hold your laugh but you can't. "Ba... Barbie? Mwohh? Bhahhaa." 

"It's... It's not for me!"

"LIAR! LIAR! Your pants on fire !" you stuck your tongue out.

"Stop it ~~~~-ah !" 

"Look who's the worst now. A boy watching Barbie? Moreover, you're my sunbae. I mean, the most popular sunbae at school.Bhahhaa"

"Shut up. The one and only cute, caring, adorable girl and most popular at school watch Pororo? I wonder what will they think, if they knew."

"What? They'll think it's cute. I'm a girl! Does it makes sense a boy watch Barbie? Are you gay?"

"YAHHHH!"

 

"Kidding, oppa." you wink. "Aigoo, aigoo." Mrs Im sigh. "You lovey dovey couples make a lot of noice you know?" 

"We're not ..." Mrs Im put her index finger on . "Shhh... I know you guys are shy to admit." Mrs Im patted you and Myungsoo head. 

"Aigoo.. You guys are shoo cute" Mrs Im being happy herself. 

 

After paying the CD's you decided to go back to the kimchi stall. "L, I'm going to kimch ..." your phone rings.

*What did she just call me? L? Without even 'oppa'?* Myungsoo's thoughts were snapped when he saw you smiling on the phone.

*I wonder who's on the phone with her. I didn't see her smile like that with me* 

"I'll be back soon, oppa. Wait for me! I've bought the CD. We can watch it together!" 

"Oh, you've took the kimchi? Is it nice?"

"I know right.. I love that place forever!"

"Okay oppa. I'll hang up. Bye! Take care!"

 

Myungsoo cleared his throat. "Who's that?" Myungsoo ask. Removing his suspicion. "No one, just Sungjong oppa. I'll better get going. So, I guess I'm off now."

"Wait!" You look back. "What?" 

"Want me to walk you back?" Myungsoo ask. "No thanks. Good bye. See you !"

*She's really excited to see her beloved oppa. Hmm*

 

 


 

Sorry if it's boring guys! I'm having mental breakdown because I had been tricked to get into the march for my school's National Day celebration. I hope you like it ! Comment and subscribe ;)