Chapter 1

First Sight Love

 

"Yah, yah! Come here!" Jang Eunji pull your hand. "It hurts. Yah, let me go!" you squeak. "It's Kim Myungsoo." Eunji scream mentally and hit you multiple times.

"So?" you ask boredly hiding your real feelings.

"So? So ..." Myungsoo slowly approach you two. "Hey, Eunji." Eunji smile. Her face  becomes red.

"Where are you going?" ask Eunji. "I'm going to the editorship room. Want to join?" Myungsoo invites.

"Can we?" Myungsoo smile and nod. 

"Yah, Myungsoo-ah. What are you doing there?" Woohyun shout from the editorship room. Myungsoo look at Woohyun and stuck his tongue out. "Let's go." Myungsoo pull Eunji's hand.

"Are you going, ~~~~?" ask Myungsoo.

"No, I'm going to class. Have fun, Eunji." you smile at Eunji and walk away. Myungsoo roll his eyes and drag Eunji to the editorship room. 

 

It's all started when spring. You had to stayback to wait for Sungjong, your neighbour a.k.a your bestfriend and your closest senior at school. He had to stayback for his extra class. 

You were wandering around the school and you found a tree with a lot of yellow flowers.

You decided to pick one of the flowers to show it to Sungjong. It was quite windy back then. "Yah, is there anything interesting at the back of the school?" Woohyun slapped Myungsoo's head, whispering. 

Myungsoo showed a picture of you trying to pick the flowers on the tree to Woohyun.

 

"This girl?" Woohyun asked with one of his eyebrows raised. Myungsoo looked at Woohyun and smile.

"I thought she's with Sungjong." Woohyun answer coldly.

Myungsoo took back his DSLR and looked at the pictures. "Or maybe they're just friends?" Myungsoo guessed.

"I don't think so. Lots of people went to her and confessed, it ends up all of them were rejected. Dream on, Kim Myungsoo. You'll be rejected too." Woohyun patted Myungsoo's head.

"Whatever." Myungsoo left Woohyun behind and slightly push Woohyun aside. Woohyun's books drop to the floor. You heard Woohyun nagging. "Are you okay?" you ran to Woohyun.

Woohyun pick up his books and bow at you. "Err, oppa? Your pocket." you point at Woohyun's pocket. It was torn. "Ahh, seriously this little L. He'll get it from me later." 

 

"Oppa! Wait, take off your shirt." you insist. "Mwoh? For what?" Woohyun's eyes widen. "You want me to knit your shirt while you're wearing it?" you asked.

"Oh. It's okay. I can do it." Woohyun refuse your help. You pouted. "But it looks quite serious.. so .." Woohyun took off his shirt.

You smile and took out your purse where you always bring your needles and thread. 

*This girl is so cute... Can I just ... Ah! Nam Woohyun, you have Naeun.* Woohyun snapped his thought off looking at you. "All done." you squeak and showed it to Woohyun.

"I'm not really good at it, so it's not so perfect." you look down. Woohyun took his shirt and wore it.

"Thanks anyway, little girl." Woohyun patted your head. 

 

"~~~-ah? Where did you go? Didn't I ask you to wait for me at the canteen?" Sungjong nagged.

"She was just helping me to 'repair' my shirt. Don't be mad at her, Sungjong-ah" Woohyun spoke up. "Let's go, it's late." Sungjong pull your hand. "Bye oppa. Take care." you waved at Woohyun.

Woohyun giggled at your cuteness. Sungjong messes with your hair and pinch your cheeks.

"Naughty girl. You shouldn't do that. It'll melt his heart." Your eyes widen. "Really? I don't know." you pouted.

"Don't pretend to be innocent you little kid!" Sungjong left you behind walking in front.

"Oppa !!" you squeak.