Am I drunk or actually in love with you?

Am I drunk or actually in love with you?

,,Sungmin-ah?”

,,Ne? Where are you?”, Sungmin asked through your cellphone.

,,Ehm…I don´t know… Can you please pick me up?”, you whined.

,,What do you mean ´You don´t know`? Are you okay?”

,,No…I wanted to go home but now I got lost…”

,,How can you get lost on your way home? Do you know how late it is? You shouldn’t be out at this time anyway.”

,,Aish…”, you uttered.

For one moment there was silence.

,,____-ah?”

,,Yes?”. You giggled like a little child.

,,Are you drunk?”, Sungmin asked hesitantly.

You sighed then giggled again. ,,I think so…”

You heard Sungmin sighing on the other side. ,,Can you tell me what´s nearby? I´ll pick you up.”

You looked around while squinting your eyes due to the headache you got.  ,,…there is…a casino…”

,,Wait…´Royal Prince`?”, he asked.

,,Ah…yep.”  You leaned back against the wall of a store.

,,Don´t move, I´ll be there soon, okay?”, Sungmin exclaimed.

You hung up and held your hand against your head. You swore to yourself you´ll never drink again. This was the first and the last time. Definitely. But you had been sick of all the stress and you just wanted to forget about it all. At least for some hours. But truthful it was getting worse than before.

 

You couldn´t tell how glad you were when you saw Sungmin coming. In fact you even saw him running towards you after he had spotted you.

,,___-ah!”   He touched your shoulder and tried to catch a glance of your face. His voice sounded reproachful but also concerned. ,,What are you doing?”, he wanted to know.  You leaned your head against his chest and moaned. You felt him gently patting your back.

,,Thanks for coming…” you uttered with a weak voice and closed your eyes.

He took your face in his hands. ,,I´ll take you home, okay?”, he gave you to understand. You nodded. 

,,Come on.” He held you while you tried to walk but you staggered around like an idiot since you were feeling freaking dizzy. 

,,Can you walk?”, he asked while holding your arm.

,,Ne.”, you said pouting but when you took the next step you almost stumbled. Sungmin looked at you raising an eyebrow. Then without a word he took your legs and lifted you up.

,,Waaah! What are you doing? You can´t carry me!”, you squealed.

,,Then how do you want to get home?”  

You moaned, put your head on his shoulder and wrapped your arms around his neck.  ,,I´m sorry…”, you mumbled.

,,Don´t worry.”

,,Ehm...where exactly are we anyway?”, you inquired.

He laughed. ,,Don´t you remember? We´re not even that far from your house.”, he informed you. You giggled.

After all, you noticed a seductive scent around your nose which you had buried in Sungmins soft, black hair.

,,You smell good…”, you told him.

,,Ehm…maybe it´s the new perfume I bought…?”

,,I love it…”, you smirked.

 

,,We´re there. I´ll let you down now, okay?”

You were wondering anyway how he had managed to carry you home the long way. Well, actually it had not been that long. You probably had just taken the wrong side street when you got lost.

,,___-ah?” Sungmins soothing voice made you feel butterflies in your tummy.

,,Yeah…let me down.”, you said after he had brought you back to reality. He let you down carefully before he unlocked your door. ,,Come.” He helped you walking in and then brought you to your bedroom.

,,My head…it hurts…”, you yammered as you almost stumbled against the wall.

,,Woah! Wait here!”, he said after he had placed you on your bed. He went to your bathroom and came back with a cool, damp towel that he laid on your forehead. ,,Try this.”

You groaned when you felt the refreshing coolness coming up against your glowing face.

,,Why did you drink anyway?”, Sungmin wanted to know again with an accusing intonation.

,,I know…”, you moaned.

,,I get you some water, it´ll make you feel better.”, he explained and wanted to stood up as you grabbed his hand to hold him back.

,,Sungmin-ah!”, you whined. ,,Don´t go! Stay with me…I hate water.”

Sungmin sighed and crawled to you into your bed. He put you in his arms and started to caress your shoulder. As you both lay there together you slowly felt the pounding in your head disappear. 

,,It´s getting better?”, he asked after a while.

,,No.”, you lied. ,,But I know what would make me feel better.”

,,What is this?”, he asked.

You looked at him with a drunken smile. ,,Kiss?”, you pouted and tapped your lips.

First he looked at you irritated but then he laughed. He took the towel away since you had said it wasn´t helping anyway and gingerly gave you a soft kiss on your forehead. Even though it made you smile it wasn´t what you meant.

,,Not that kind of kiss…”, you complained.

He looked at you with his mouth open. ,,___-ah…you´re drunk…”, he uttered.

,,Not that drunk…”, you said and put your lips slowly on his. Your hands slid along his t-shirt until he touched them to stop you from going further. You released his lips but still you were pretty close to his face.

,,You know, sometimes I really feel like you don´t like me.”, you pouted, sighed  and buried your head in his lap.

When you were almost already asleep you felt him lifting up your chin and gently pushing a kiss on your lips. Then you fell asleep…