Who would you like to date in SHINee if you were a girl??

Who would you like to date in SHINee if you were a girl?? ONE SHOT!!

I do not own SHINEE 
_______________________________

AT THE RADIO
 
"So SHINee Minho...the FLAME CHARISMA.... so who would you like to date in SHINee if you were a girl???" The MC ask Minho.
Minho: Taemin...(Minho said and look straightly at Taemin and smile).
Everyone:oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh
MC: Now tell us why would you date Taemin???
MInho: Our Taemin is really pretty and cute...(minho said and smirke)
Everyone : ahhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooohhhhh (everyone said except for key who gave Minho a little glare) 
Taemin: Kamsahamnida." (Taemin thank Minho)
Mc: Now Taemin what about you?? Which member would you date??
Taemin: Minho hyung....
Everyone : oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (everyone said louder)
MC: Couple!!!!! 2MIN
MC: Why??
Taemin: Because HE'S FLAMING CHARISMA :D
Minho can't help but grin and Taemin blush.
 
After awhile
In the Practis room.
 
"Guys there is no food left....who wants to go to buy some food??" Key ask everyone. Shinee were practicing and decided to have a little break cause Onew said he was hungry. "uh, uh, uh...me! me! me!" Onew said lifting his hand up high like he was in school. "No, onew hyung you are just gonna get some chicken...AGAIN!!" key said and walk to his coat."I will go find something for us to eat...Taemin do you want something special??" key said and ask. "I want...uuummmmmmmm (taemin said and put one finger to his lower lip and think) Banana milk!!" Taemin said and jump up and down like a bunny. "why does Taemin always get all that he want's??" Onew said whining. "Because he is the maknea and a super duper cute maknea too..."key said and kiss taemin on the forhead and walk to the door. "Yeobo..I'm coming with you" Jonghyun said as he took his coat too. "Hey guys I want to go too!!!" Onew said as he took his coat and ran out.
 
Minho and Taemin look at each other than at the door. "Well then is just gonna be me and you..." Minho said as he walk to the sofa and sat down. Taemin walk behind minho and sat beside him. It's was a long silence and no one spoke. "Ssoooo....(taemin broke the silence) how is it going with Oh my school??" Taemin ask, looking at the floor. "Good...it's fun there...." Minho said looking to the floor too. "I heard about you and eunso...are you...two..together??" Taemin ask now looking at minho. "No we're not...why does everyone think that we'ra together..we just friend...."minho said a little bit angry. "but you guys seems so close..."taemin said. "Taemin being very close doesn't mean that we like each other..." minho said and look at taemin eyes. "Hyung.....d-do you like................... someone???" Taemin ask blushing a little bit now. "yes I do..." minho said. "Do I know her???" taemin ask. "yes you do...and you know about this person very well and almost everything..." minho said and smile brightly at taemin. "I do???" taemin ask and was confused, minho nodded and smile again. Who is she??do I know that much about her??" Taemin thought and ask himself. Taemin took minho hands and said "Hyung...d-do you...like...me??" looking deep into Minho eyes. Minho was frozzen and was shocked, his eyes was open widly and looking at Taemin shocked. Taemin seems in deep thought, minho said in his head.  Taemin sigh biggly and let go off minho hands. "I-it's okay...I mean you don't to need to like me back...we can just be..." Taemin was cut off by Minho. Minho hold on Taemin shoulders and turn him to face Minho and kiss him on the lips. taemin was so shocked about this but inside he is screaming out of happy-ness. Minho broke the kiss and look at taemin who was still shocked about the kiss. "I-I'm sorry Taemin I didn't mean to kiss you..." minho said blushing. Minho was gonna stand up but Taemin grab his hand and pull him down to the sofa. "Does this mean you like me too??" taemin ask and looking at minho with sparkling eyes. "I..I..don't like you Taemin..." Minho said, Taemin feel that his heart was not beating anymore when Minho said that. "Taemin...I...I... I LOVE YOU" minho said and pull him into a hug. Taemin was shocked more than ever and now his heart is beating like crazy. "Is this how love works??" he ask himself and hug minho back. "I have been waiting for this moment for  so long taeminnie...do you know how long I have loving you...." Minho ask and pull out off the hug a little and look into Taemin eyes. "How long hyung??" Taemin ask. "From the first time when you walk in here and was shy and just sat alone at the corne...I fell for you...I fell for our maknea and after that you were always been in my heart." Minho said and smile in the end. "I'm sorry hyung for letting you wait for me for so long...it's the same for me...when I first step in the SM..when I first saw you...my heart beat like crazy and when I heard that about you and all the girls in the SM or other company I was really hurt...." Taemin said and was teary now. "I''m so sorry Tae... I just hang out with them cause they know my story and they were helping me out.......so does this maybe help??" minho ask and kiss taemin on the lips. after a while Minho broke the kiss and look at taemin, "A little bit....maybe a little bit more.." Taemin said and pull Minho in for another kiss. They kiss has been more than 2 minute and now minho has push taemin down on the sofa so Minho was on top. they kiss was H.O.T and passion. Minho broke the kiss but don't let that trick you...Minho peck Taemin lips and kiss Taemin on the neck....."aaahhhh hyung...." Taemin moan and grap minho hair to pull him closer. Minho found taemin sweet spot and begin to on it ...hard then bit it...." aaHH Minho hyung it hurt why are you bitting me" Taemin said and pouting. minho smirk and stop and look at the spot he just ...it's was very well beautiful swollen hickey. Now taemin is mine and no one can take him away from me, minho said in his head. Minho went to kiss Taemin lips again and it was now more sweeter than ever and more passioner.
 
A yell heard and the door suddenly open. "WE ARE HOME!!!" Key said and open the door widly. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Key Scream like a girl. "what...what happen" jonghyun and onew said in same time running to key who has two full hand with bag of food then look inside to minho and taemin. Minho was on top Taemin. Onew and jonghyung jaw dropped to the floor, Minho quickly get off of taemin and sat up right and taemin too. Key was now infront of Taemin and Minho who is looking down to the floor not wanting to look at Key and scared too death. "WHY WERE YOU ON TOP OF MY TAEMIN...YOU LITTLE PUNK....................WHAT DID YOU DDDOOO TO HIM????????????" Key yelled and grap Minho and the collar. "I-I-I ...I mean I didn't do anything!!" Minho said scared to death. "Key umma!!!.........I'm hungry??" Taemin yelled, doing his agyo and just say something so that key will let minho go. Key look at taemin and than back to minho who was scared because key have never been that scary. "We will talk about his later at home!!" Key said and let minho go. "Minho hyung are you ok??" Taemin ask as he look around minho neck to see if there is any bruiser. "I'm ok taemin" Minho said and took Taemin hands. Key glare at Minho and Minho let Taemin hands go. "What are you two doing out there come in my baby is hungry!!" Key yelled at Jonghyung and Onew, They immedately run in and took all the food out. Key walk to them and took a banana milk for taemin. He walk to taemin and sat in the middle of Minho and Taemin. Taemin quickly  took his banana milk and drank it happily. When Taemin tilt his head here and there happily and when minho saw that hickey minho gave Taemin he slowly stood up and walk to the door like a ninja so key would see him go out. Minho was half way out when he heard key yell. "What is this" Key said pointing at taemin hickey. Taemin who was innocent and didn't know anything just keep on drinking his milk. Key freak out and look back but minho was not there. Minho who was open the door quietly and then BANG. "Where do you think your going???" Key ask and glaring at minho. "I was gonna have...have,...some fresh air..he...he" Minho said. !! minho said in his head and ran away from Key. "COME BACK HERE YOU PUNK....WHO LET YOU TO TOUCH MY BABY???" Key yelled and chase after minho around the room. Taemin who still didn't know what they are talking about he just sat there worried about Minho but in the end he just watch and drink his Banana Milk.
 
 
And that the end off the story. Minho got a kick from key but Taemin promise that he will give minho something special tonight... ;) 
_____________________________________________________________________________
Me: So guys what do you think???
Minho: good.....but the kick key gave me still hurt....
Key: yah you deserve that kick...didn't I tell you not to touch my baby??
Minho: he is not a baby anymore....
Key: Still my baby for ME!!
Jonghyung: Calm down yeobo....
Onew: Minho is right Key Taemin is growing up....he's not a little boy anymore.
Me: Yeah after Lucifer song he is hotter now....
Minho: Yah he is mine...TAEMIN IS MINE!!!!
Taemin: talking about me??
Everyone: AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Me: you scared out off my t oppa....where did you come from.
Key: Watch your language lolly
Me: Just shut up diva....so drama queen (Sorry key fans)
Key: Me....diva??? ok I admit I'm a little diva....but drama queen..nu hu...
Jonghyung: ummm yeobo you are drama queen...
Key : Who side are you in???
Jonghyun: your??
Key: then shut up.
Taemin: Minho I want to give you my special now....
Everyone: What special???
Taemin: it's the thing that just only person you love can take it away from you if you love him..... (taemin said blushing)
Key: BWOOO
EVERYONE: WHATyou are still young taemin .....
Key: you can't give your virgen to him!!!
Taemin: ouww what are you guys talking about??? I was gonna give him my favorite pikachu.....here minho hyung.
Minho: uuuhhhhh thank you???
Taemin : No need to thank me (Taemin peck minho lips.
Everyone: ooouuuwwwww have a room you guys.
Me: ok this is going to long now ook so thanks for reading my story and.......
Everyone:COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE....
DON'T BE A SILENCE READER......
THANK YOU WHO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND WHO READ MY STORY SO MUCH.......AND SILENCE READER TOOO 
 LOTS OF LOVE FROM SHINEE & 96LOLLY