Tears for an Angel

You Are My Inspiration

One week after the operation. Soeun visit the room of Hannah. The picture that they have and the toys they she give. Every time she saw it makes her smile.

“Unnie” Hannah said. She is in the wheel chair. “I play with the other kids while you are not here”

“That’s good” Soeun said “How you feel now?” Soeun ask

“I feel better.” Hannah replied she said and smile.

“The doctor said you can go home just take care of yourself” Soeun said

“I won’t let you worry about me” Hannah said and hug Soeun

“I will miss you” Soeun said

“Me too” Hannah replied.

 

It’s been 3 months since Hannah undergo surgery. She better now but they always look for her health since her second life is not permanently. There is a possibility that she can feel the same complication.

“Unnie” Hannah called Soeun while waiting Junho on the cafeteria.

“Hannah why are you here?” Soeun ask and hug her “Who is with you?” Soeun ask and look around.

“Unnie I go out with my umma yesterday and I buy gift for you” Hannah said and smile. “Open it when appa bear came here” Hannah said and walks away.

“Wait Hannah” Soeun said and grab her wallet and follow Hannah. But she saw nothing.

“Soeun” Junho tap her. She fall sleep on the cafeteria.

“Oh where is Hannah.” Soeun ask? And look at the bloody cloths of Junho.

“Hannah…” He started “Soeun I’m sorry Hannah died a while ago” Junho said

“Stop with that joke.” Soeun said and laugh. But her tears keep falling. “Look she gave me this...” Soeun said

“How did it happened” She left that on my car.

“Because she give this to me.” Soeun said

“She already died” Junho said

“It’s not true” Soeun said and keep punching Junho people around look at them.

“Sssshhh…” Junho said “Don’t cry” Junho said while hugging her.

 

-flashback-

“Umma unnie Soeun will be happy if she saw my gift to her.” Hannah said.

“Of course she will be happy.” Her umma said. Open the cars door for her.

“Umma I love you” Hannah said. Her umma hug her tight

“I love you too baby” Her umma replied.

“Tell to Unnie that I love her too and to all of my friends” Hannah said

“You talk weird” Her mom said Hannah smile wide.

“Give me this I want to give this gift to unnie personally.” Hannah said.

“Okay” her mom said and hugs Hannah once more before she locks the compartment. She is about to open the door when someone pointed gun on her. Her mom face who is it. It was her ex husband the father of Hannah.

“Step back” He said and opens the car door. He rides on it and left her...

“Hannah” her mom calls her and run but the car was too fast. “Ommo Hannah.”She get her phone and exactly Junho call her. Junho plan to pick them before going to Soeun.

“Auntie where are you?” Junho ask

“Junho Hannah… Her father kidnapped Hannah. They are on my car” She said.

“Auntie I saw your car. I’m here outside” Junho said and warn by sounding an automobile horn. Hannah mom run faster and rides on the car. Junho drive the car fast and follow them.

“Appa” Hannah said

“Shut up you’re the reason why your mother file divorce” Her father said. Her mom file divorce so she can take care of Hannah

“Appa I know that you love me to you just have to admit it” Hannah said

“Arent you scare to me?” Her dad ask

“I’m not all this time doctor said that my life is ended but still I’m still alive I'm not afraid in death” Hannah said. But the truth she scared. She holds her gift tightly. “Appa please don’t do bad things” Hannah said and holds her father’s hand tight. Her father looks at her at Hannah’s touch his father feels that his mind starting to clear. He didn’t notice that the lights turn to red he continue driving and a truck hits their car.

 

“Hannah” her mom screams when she heard loud sound outside. She gets off the car Junho followed and they saw the car hits the other car. Junho open the car and saw the father of Hanna hugging her. It looks like he protects her daughter after he kidnapped Hannah.

“Save my daughter first.” He said while crying. “Mianhae H-hannah appa loves you” He said as his last words

“Uncle wake-up” Junho said and look for his pulse. But he stops breathing. Junho took out Hannah and bring her in the hospital “Untie let’s bring her to hospital.”

“A-appa” Hannah whispered “I want to give this to Unnie tell her wear this everyday” Hannah said and she slip the box on her hand.

“Hannah no” Junho said and continue driving the car

“Hannah no baby don’t give up” He mom said while crying

“Saranghae umma” Hannah said and smile before closing her eyes.

-end of flashback-

 

Soeun, Junho Wooyoung IU Min and Hongki go to burial together. Soeun wear the bracelet that Hannah gives her a gift.
 

“She said she wants to give the bracelet to remember her forever” Hannah mom said Soeun cry but Junho was there to comfort her. “For Hannah you are her second mom.” She said and cry. “Hannah cares you so much to the point that sometimes I feel jealous” She continues.

“Hannah is my daughter my sister and sometimes acted mother" Soeun said and wipe her tears "if im down she give me strength. She taught me how to be strong and not to give up” Soeun said and cry. “I know she happy now wherever she is now” Soeun said

“I remember Hannah came to me when I was in Hospital” IU started “she said we are both sick but the difference is doctors can do something about me. so I don’t have to give up.” IU said.

“Hannah is everything to us” Min said “Im moody but she makes me smile for no reason” Min said and start to cry "One smile make me smile too"

“She always sits beside me when Mr. Lee is in the hospital she keeps asking I look so serious.” Hongki said “Hannah is one of the reason why I become happy” Hongki said and wipes his tears secretly.

“She give me hope when I have problems too” Wooyoung said “She said no one will sad when she around. Now she not here with us I know she sad looking at us sad now crying” Wooyoung said “Hannah is happy now we have to accept it” Wooyoung said and look up to stop his tears.

“Hannah is my mother at her young age she positive thinker.” Junho said “She change my life.” Junho said “Why I’m become like this now because of her.” Junho said “Wooyoung is correct my daughter won’t be happy if she saw us crying now.” Junho said. “Let’s support each other so our little angel Hannah won’t be sad"

 

Everyone is emotional now that their angel is gone. Hannah inspired them so much and touches their hearts. Hannah become their inspiration to not to give up in any situation. Everytime they are sad just one touch of Hannah their mind become clear and no worries.

 


it makes me teary while tyiping.
I read it again and it makes me cry
when they say their good bye to hannah
How about you guys?
tell me if you feel teary too
I will appreciate no matter what you comment

 

-Comment and Subscribe-