The Scary Revelation

You Are My Inspiration

Junho POV

I’m way back home and waiting Hongki to call me but I guess he is trying his best to get Soeun address. I read the document and found something. Is this an initial of my appa? I ask the driver if we could go to office. My foot is not in good condition but I try to walk and go to my appa office.

"Let’s talk" I demand him he is having meeting with the head secretary. The secretary left and we are the left my feet hurt and I sit on the couch. He was looking at me while I groaning in pain. "He takes a sip of his tea and stand up he give me a cup of tea also

"What do you want are you here just to inform me how weak are you." He said I take a deep breath and look at him and throw the envelope in front of him.

"Explain this" He said

 

Hongki POV

I hang up the Phone and drives go to Min house

"What are you doing here?" Min asks and tries to close the door. I go inside the house without asking her. She just got home because she still wearing her uniform. I know she mad when I laugh at her when she told me she has a crush on me

"Sorry" I said

"For what?" Min asks me.

"About." Suddenly my phone rings its Wooyoung. "Excuse me" I said and answered the phone.

"Yes Mr. Jang" I said

"Finally I reach you." He said

"Junho is on the trap. Go to the office are you still with Min" He ask I look at Min.

"Yes why. Please I explain you later get Junho from the office I tell you the address. He said and hung up the phone I grab min hands and run

"Wait." She said

"Junho need help." I said

 

No Ones POV

Wooyoung had a bad feeling of the president after he hit Junho in the hospital he lost for the day. And when he gets back he never go home at night because he said he was busy even holidays. He will come home just to take a bath and change cloths then he will leave again. Junho mom is always outside of the country before the president don’t allow her wife to go overseas without him.

Wooyoung go to Japan and base on the daily report they are gaining lose. He doesn’t want to tell to everyone about his bad feeling because the president doesn’t talk too much to them and avoiding him. Unlike before President rather talk to Wooyoung than the secretary. He put recorder and hidden cam on his office. He found out that it’s not the president at all. He left Japan and visit Junho after that he want to personally to the president but his phone fell in the car he search for it when he seat on the car he saw the president entered in a dark room in basement. He hide again and keep staring where the president entered he was so shock about what he saw. He is correct his just acting as a president he follow the car and found the hidden rest house.

Wooyoung contact and talk to them secretly they prepared for entrapment operation but then they about to start the operation Junho entered the office. They hold the operation and change the plan immediately. There are some police that stay in IU's place in Lee residency.

 

Hongki keep on driving his car and arrive in the office. He keeps dragging Min and tells her about the situation she looks scared.

"Just relax and everything will be fine" Hongki said.

Hongki open the president room and saw Junho groaning in pain.

"Mr. Lee I told you to have a medication this night" Min said. And help Junho sit on the wheel chair.

"Hongki bow and left the room when suddenly the president phone ring.

He shouts and asks Min to help Junho to hide in the fire exit. "Continue the plan to IU and to Mrs. Lee" He found out the rest house is already raid by the police. The real president is safe now.

 

"I can’t walk" Junho said and sit on the stair.

"yah stand there I want to live longer" Min said and look scared Junho shake heads his legs is aching and can’t walk anymore.

"Please" Min helps him to stand. Hongki make some noise to hide Junho.

"Let’s go" Junho said. And wrap his arms on Min shoulder.

They are in the last step when someone point gun in front of them. "Where are you going" The guard ask. They ride in the elevator and go to the floor where the president is.

 

.... IU’s house entrapment operation.

 IU stays alone in that house three guys knock on her house. IU doesn’t open the house and three guys start to kick her door until they get entered. IU hides but they found her. They about to touch IU when a gun point to the three bad guys. The three guys including the other guy on the car arrested.

 

.... Mrs. Lee house entrapment Operation

The police are all over her house and Mrs. Lee is sleeping. When suddenly someone pointed gun on her head. "Wake up" The guy said Mrs. Lee stand up and much higher to the bad guy.

"Why" a big voice came out to Mrs. Lee I mean acting as Mrs. Lee. The guy scream and the police point gun around him. The other guns arrested.

 

Junho, Hongki, and Min stay where the fake president is. The president step on Junho's feet Junho scream because of pain Min can’t help because the security guard holds his hand. Hongki was full of blood.

"Who are you are not my father" Junho said. The President just laughs.  The police and the other security having a big fight on the other floors.

"Stop that" Wooyoung shouted away from them.

"Look who is here. The hero" He said and pulls the trigger. Wooyoung hide immodestly. Min steps on the foot of and kick the security guard. The guard fell his gun on the floor.  Min kicks it and run away, He try to chase Min but Hongki pull legs. And keep punching his face. Hongki and Min help Junho to stand up.

"Not so fast" The fake president said. When they turn their back he is holding Wooyoung on neck and his gun is on Wooyoung head.

"Just leave here save Junho" Wooyoung said.

"Wow our superhero" he said he pointed the gun to Junho. Wooyoung is looking for a chance to grab the gun from him. He is about to pull the trigger when Wooyoung hit his head to him. Hongki run and help Wooyoung Min keep pulling Junho's body. Wooyoung kick the gun and it slide to Min.

"Min shut the gun" Wooyoung said the guy punch Wooyoung and Hongki the two lose their consciousness the fake president come close to Min and Junho Min don’t know how to pull the trigger she hide Junho body.

"We’ll miss Nurse you should know how to use that." Min closes his eyes and tries to pull the trigger before she could pull it a loud sound first when she open her eyes she saw police and the guy is on the floor already. Min takes a deep breath and wake up Junho.

"Are you okay?" She said. She laid Junho body so he could rest his legs. He check Wooyoung and Hongki they still breathing.

The police search the area and get the evidence and arrest all the guns. Wooyoung remove the mask to know who the guy behind When Junho is saw his face he remember everything.

 

He is the person that hypnotizes Junho the vice president of the company. He always makes Junho fail so the trust of the company will go to him. He is not lucky enough because Wooyoung is everywhere he knows how to act innocent.


okay family problem end
Lets continue the story to
WooU and Junssu
Its my promise

 

-Comment and Subscribe-