Don't leave...

Don't leave...

Five years later...

 


Yoojin is working as a famous designer in Japan. One day one of Korean Biggest Fashion Company asked her to work together for their new outfit. She accepted their offer because she wanted to spread her career in Korea, her hometown.

It's really a great chance for her to work in Korea because she still has a hope that maybe someday she could meet with Yoochun again. Maybe...

Yoojin had a week-long trip to Korea to make a deal with the company she would work with later. During the week she decided to visit all the places she remembers when she still in Korea. She came to her schools, her old house, and also to Yoochun's house- but only from behind the tree.

Today is her last day in Korea before she back to Japan tomorrow. Now she decided to go to the Amusement Park, the place she saw Yoochun and Hana for the last time.



[ Yoojin pov ]



This place hasn't change much since I was in here few years ago. All the rides are still same like before. I really miss this place. Yoochun and I always come here on holidays together.

Yoochun'ah... How are you doing right now?

You must be have become more handsome and more mature than before. Are you and Hana together now?

Or have you getting married to her?

Hmm.. Bogo shipho.. Nan jongmal bogo shipho,Yoochun'ah...

"Yoojin'ah.."

I heard a familiar voice calling me from the distance.

I turned my face to the voice. I gasped.

"Yoo..Yoochun'ah.." I stuttered.

He walked toward me slowly.

"Long time no see, Yoochun'ah.. How are you?" I asked when he already stood in front of me.

"Do I look ok ? Where've you been? Why don't you tell me that you want to leave?" He asked coldly. " We need to talk." He said again and pulled my arm.

Few minutes later we were already in the cafe.

Since we sat inside he kept looking at me in anger.

"Mianhae, Yoochun'ah... My omma and I suddenly had to move to Japan that time. I forgot to tell you about this." I said.

"If you forgot to tell me that time I still could get it, but it's already five years, Yoojin'ah. You disappeared to a place I didn't know where for five whole years without telling me. Did you get what I feel?"

I lowered my head and sighed.

"I knew you must be mad at me but..I lost my bag when I arrived there. That's why I couldn't call you and tell you where I was."

I lied.

I just didn't want he came to see me there and told me that he had already with Hana now.

He sighed.

"Mianhaeyo,Yoochun'ah..." I said again. "You want to forgive me, right??" I pouted.

"Huft.. Kudei, this time I forgive you. But don't you dare to do it again!"

"Anyi." But I have to go back to Japan tomorrow, Yoochun'ah. Should I tell you?

"You've changed now." He said.

"Ye?" I frowned.

"Ne. You've changed into a beautiful lady. I even almost can't recognize you." He smiled.

I blushed.

"You, too. You're more handsome now."

"I knew it." He smirked.

"What do you do?" I asked.

"Junsu and I are working in my appa's company. You still remember him, don't you?"

"Kurom. The duck- boy,right?"

He nodded. "How about you?"

"I work in a fashion company in Japan as a designer. And I'm here because one of a well-known fashion company in Korea asked me to design their new clothes for summer theme."

"Woah... You're great."

"Anya..but why were you in this place? Did you want to play with someone here?" I remembered that he was also in the amusement park when he called me.

"Anyi. I was waiting for someone in this place. Because she and I used to play together in here."

"Oh..." I said weakly.

He might be telling me about Hana. So, now they're already together. I felt relief,,,but did I?

"Yoochun'ah...How is Hana?"

"Oh, she's okay. Now she's five months pregnant with second baby."

"Jongmal?"

"Ye. We went to the doctor yesterday to check the baby." He smiled.

Baby? They have already getting maried and now waiting for their second child.

"I'm glad to hear that." I smiled.

Really? But why did I feel like I want to cry now? I felt pain in my heart. Why? Because I still love you Yoochun'ah...

Hearing you're happy with Hana was hurting me so much. I knew it was my fault. I didn't tell you about my feeling in the first time. And I know it's late for me now to feel sorry. But... It's hurt... It's really hurt. Ottohkae?

"Yoojin'ah, goenchahna?" He asked.

"Ne? Ye..." I said. "Ngh...mianhae,Yoochun'ah..I need to go to the restroom for a while."

"Okay." He nodded and I left.


[ End of Yoojin pov ]

--

[ Yoochun pov ]



I can't believe that I could meet again with Yoojin here after a long time she left me. I thought I would never see her again later. I felt sad when she left me suddenly that time. And she even didn't call me or text me for five years. She left me for five years without saying goodbye.

Thanks God I could meet again with her today. She's still as pretty as before. I have to ask her to meet Hana. She must be feel happy to see Yoojin too.

Ten minutes has passed but Yoojin haven't back from the restroom. Did she?? Anyi....

I stood up and check the ladies room. The waiter said it was empty and he also saw that Yoojin had left from the back door suddenly. I was shocked.

I tried to run fast to chase her. Where is she? Where does she go? Then I saw Yoojin was walking quickly to the bus stop.

"Yoojin'ah!!!" I called and ran toward her.

She kept walking and ignored me.

"Yoojin'ah, wait!!" I said when I had grabbed her hand and turned her to face me.

"Mianhae, Yoochun'ah..I have to leave now."

"Where? Why did you do this again to me? Didn't you have promise me already?"

"Mianhae, Yoochun'ah..but I have to leave. I have to go back to Japan." She said crying. "I can't be here."

"Wae? Why can't you be here?" I asked looking at her teary eyes.

"This is my last day in Korea. I need to be back to my country to work again."

"But you said you would work in here in Korea."

"About that I'll think about it again." She said. "Mianhae, Yoochun'ah..I don't have enough time now." she said about to leave.

"ANDWE!!!!!" I yelled.

She was shocked.

"Do you really want to leave?? Do you really have to leave?? Have you ever think about me??" I yelled. She gasped.

I hugged her tightly in my embrace.

"No. Please don't leave me again, Yoojin'ah... I need you."

"Yoochun'ah..."

"You didn't know how sad I was when you left that time. Why are you so cruel to me, Yoojin'ah?? Did you really hate me that much?"

Ne. I really felt sad when I knew from my mom that Yoojin and her mom had moved to another country. I tried to ask to all of our friends about her but no one knew where she left. I came to this place every day because I believe that she would be back for me one day. This is the place she asked me to meet that time, and I knew she would come.

"Yoochun'ah..I never once hating you."

"So, don't leave. Don't ever leave me again, Yoojin'ah.." I said. "Saranghanikka,, nan jongmal saranghaeyo, Yoojin'ah.."

"Sarang?" She released my hug and looked at me in confused. " You love me?"

"Ne. I love you since we were still together that time. I loved you, Yoojin'ah and will always love you now and forever."

"But... You're already with Hana. How come you said you love me?"

"Ne. Hana already told me about your plan. It's true that she was my ideal-type girl back then but...she is not the girl I love, Yoojin'ah."

"Bwo?"

"That time when you asked me to meet in the amusement park, I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend. But then you left me... You left me without saying goodbye. Don't you know how cruel you are?!"

"But you said Hana...and even baby.."

I smiled and wiped her tears.

"Hana had already getting married to Junsu. I went to the doctor yesterday with her because Junsu now is having a business trip in Hongkong. I didn't want her to go there alone with my new niece, that was why I went there with her. Hana and Junsu also worried about you like me. They might be happy if they know that you're back again here."

She kept silent to think about my explanation.

"Huft... Yoojin'ah, may I know why did you let Hana to get me?"

That's a question that I really want to ask her for a long time. She lowered her head.

"Because...because I thought that you would feel happy with her. I thought you wouldn't love me when I knew that you like a girl like Hana."

"Pabo!! Why did you think like that?!" I asked. "You are the one in my heart, Yoojin'ah. No one else. I thought you know about my feeling..huft.."

She looked at me. "Mianhaeyo, Yoochun'ah,, actually..I love you too..I want to say that to you but I'm afraid you would leave me."

I smiled. "Anhi. I would never do that to you. So please don't go again. I don't want to lose you for a second time, Yoojin'ah.."

She nodded. I kissed her head softly.

"Gomawo, Yoojin'ah... Saranghae.." I whispered. She smiled.

I held her palm and looked at her dearly. I smiled happily. Why?? Because now I had found my love again.

[ End of Yoochun pov ]


End

--

 

Author's Note:

 

 

 

 

How was this 2Yoo story guyz????

Was it good or bad?

Please give me some comments for this story.

 

Thanks for reading my story, I hope you mind to read my another stories..

See You again later ^^