Good Bye

Don't leave...

 

-Flashback-

"What? What is his name again?" Yoojin asked shockingly.

"Yoochun'shi..." Said Hana whispered slowly.

"You mean Park Yoochun? Are you sure?"

"Ne. Your best friend Park Yoochun. I like him, Yoojin'ah.." She said again shyly.

Yoojin suddenly felt pang in her heart. She kept silent trying to clear her mind from Hana's words.

"Yoojin'ah..Waeyo???" Hana frowned.

"Ye? Ahh... Anieyo.." Yoojin shook her head lightly.

"You promise to help me to get close to him, don't you?"

She looked at Hana for a while.

"Yoojin'ah...please...he's your friend. I knew you're the one who I could ask help with since you both are best friend."

Yoojin sighed trying to hold her tears.

"Yoojin'ah... Please...you want to help me,right?? Ottohkae..."

Yoojin sighed.

"Ne, I'll help you."

"Jongmal?? Woahhhh...Gomawo, Chingu'ya.." Hana cried happily while hugging her tight.

"Ne." Yoojin smiled bitterly.
--


In another day..

"Yoochun'ah, do you have a free time on this weekend?" Yoojin asked Yoochun when they both were walking home together after school.

"Ne. Waeyo?" Yoochun asked looking at her.

"Let's go to the amusement park. I really want to go there with you." she pouted grabbing his hand.

He laughed.

"Oh..kudei. Let's go there together then."

"Jongmal??? Gomawo, Yoochun'ah..you're the best." Yoojin smiled.

Yoochun laughed and Yoojin's hair. They both were laughing happily during their way to her house.

"Kudei, see you again tomorrow at school babo'ya.." Sneered Yoojin.

"Ya!!!" Yoochun yelled and chuckled. "Kudei,annyong!" He waved at her and left.

Yoojin looked at him sadly. When Yoojin still stood in front of the gate of her house, her mom came approaching her and looked at where her daughter looked too.

"Have you told him about our leave?" Asked her mom.

"Ajik, omma. I don't have any courage to tell him. Maybe later..when we already arrive there." Yoojin said weakly.

Her mom looked at Yoojin sadly. She knew about her daughter's feeling and she also felt sad about that.

"Mianhae, Yoojin'ah..." she hugged her daughter tightly.

"Anyi, omma...nan goenchahna."

Yoojin and Yoochun were friends since they were in the kindergarten. Yoochun always protects her like they're siblings. But the thing he didn't know that Yoojin had a special feeling for him. For Yoojin, Yoochun was her first friend, her first oppa and also her first love.

Yoochun had grown become a handsome boy. There were lot of girls at their school who like and ask him to go out, but Yoochun rejected them because he didn't want to leave Yoojin alone. And it made all of those girls hated her so much.

Yoojin ever heard from Junsu, Yoochun's friend, that Yoochun's ideal-typed girl was Hana. Why not? Hana was so pretty and she was also a smart student in their class. Same like Yoochun, Hana was also popular among the boys student. That's why she felt sad when she heard that Hana told her that she also like Yoochun.

It means that there were no room again for Yoojin in Yoochun's heart if they both had became together one day.

Should she help Hana to get closer to Yoochun?

How about her own feeling?

But if Yoochun could feel happy with Hana, Yoojin should feel happy too for them, right?

But why did it was so hard for Yoojin?


-End of flashback-

--


"Yoochun'shi..." Hana called while running toward Yoochun who were already waiting in the park.

"Oh...Hana'shi..you're here too?" Yoochun asked smiling.

"Ne, Yoojin and I had already made a plan to come here and play together and she said that she wanted to ask you to go with us too." Hana explained.

"Ne, she asked me to come here that time."

"But she has just text me that she would come late here. She said she has something to do with her mom. And she also asked us to play first without her while waiting."

"Jongmal?" He frowned.

"Ne. Ottohkae? Is it okay with you?"

"Mmm..kudei, I guess it's a good idea. She must be come here later."

"Okay then... Have you eaten lunch?"

Yoochun shook his head.

"Why not had some lunch first? I'm so hungry." She pouted cutely.

"Kudei. Kkaja."


Meanwhile,,

Yoojin was standing not far from their spot. She was hiding behind the tree and looking at Hana and Yoochun sadly.



[ Yoojin pov ]



Yoochun'ah...mianhae. I had lied to you about this. But I believe you would never angry to me since I already gave Hana to accompany you, right?

Gomawo,,,thanks for everything you've done to me. I wish that you always be happy with someone you love.

Omma and I would leave to Japan now. Sorry if I had no courage to tell you directly about my farewell. Coz I don't want to see your sad face.

Mianhaeyo, Yoochun'ah.. I hope you understand.

Live happily with Hana,

Yoochun'ah... Saranghaeyo... Goodbye...

 

[ End of Yoojin pov ]

 

--