Their First Meeting

Red Strings of Fate

 

 

Chanyeol isn’t afraid of dogs.

But what do you expect him to do when there’s suddenly a dog chasing the hell out of him when he is supposed to be leisurely cycling around the neighborhood?

The 8-year-old Chanyeol cycles routinely every day. He hates run and he can’t swim, that’s why he prefers cycling compared to the other sports. Chanyeol departs from his house in one sunny afternoon to do his exercise. He pedals whilst hums slowly to his favorite anime’s soundtrack and turns to the second round when suddenly he hears a loud bark coming from his back. He only jumps a little on his bike’s seat and resumes his little journey. It takes a little while to Chanyeol to realize that the barks are getting louder. He turns his head and sees a big dog chasing the hell out of him. He widens his eyes and starts to pedal faster. And he starts to panic when the dog doesn’t stop and keeps chasing him like he’s its dinner. Chanyeol breathes heavily when he finally sees his house in a far. There’s a big truck stops across of his house but little Chanyeol doesn’t even have the time to think why there’s a truck in front of his house. He forces his legs to pedal faster and encourages himself mentally that he will reach his house soon, safely. He’s dashing through the empty street when there’s suddenly a basketball rolling on the street and it distracts him so much that he forgets to brake.

“aaaaarrrrggggghhh!!!!” he screams loudly when his body gets thrown to the hard pavement.

There’s a sound of somebody nearing towards him.

“you okay?” a chubby boy approaches Chanyeol, holding the basketball which rolled on the street earlier.

“…uh.” Chanyeol grunts as he’s eyeing the ball rather angrily.

The new boy looks back and forth at Chanyeol and his ball, realizations dawns on him.

“ah, you… fall.. because.. this??” he speaks weirdly. Chanyeol finally looks up and the boy stared at him confusedly.

“who are you? I think I haven’t seen you around.” Chanyeol tries to stand up but there’s a pain searing in his feet. There’s a blood dripping from his right knee and he can see the bruises on his arms and legs.

“I.. just.. move here.” The boy in front of him stutters, not sure if he answers correctly.

“Are you foreigner?? Hi~! I’m Chanyeol.” He offers his hand to the taller boy.

“…from China. My name’s Wu Yifan.” Yifan shakes Chanyeol’s hand and helps him to walk towards his house.

“oooh so you’re my new neighbor. My house is just there, Yifan.” He points to the house in front of them.

Yifan smiles as he heaves Chanyeol’s bike. “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too, Yifan. Hyung?” Chanyeol beams happily and leads them to his house.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I dont' know that AFF had done to this chapter but I can't access it so I decided to just repost it.. ><

 

a short chapter for the beginning.. 

thank you for reading, guys~ ^^

please do comment and subscribe.