Band Meeting

Music Troubles

 

“Alright, is everyone here?” asked Leeteuk clapping his hands with the rest of the band sitting around a table. “Okay, good, we can start. Now the reason why I called a band meeting is because…” Everyone started looking at Heechul.

He looked at each of them with a confused expression.

“W-What are you staring at me for?” he asked sounding scared.

“Because you let Haneul come with us for- who knows how long?” said Yesung.

“Oh, aw. Come on guys, let her come with us, she’s great company, she’s a good singer, dancer, even powning Donghae just yesterday and she can play piano better than Ryeowook.”

“Hey!” Ryeowook and Donghae said in unison listening carefully to Heechul glaring at him.

“But what’s our managers, the paparazzi and SM Entertainment going to say?” asked the leader. “If the paparazzi sees Haneul with one of us, they’re going to think she’s dating one of the members. If they see her with someone else, they’re going to think she’s cheating on the other member. It will give us bad publicity,” Leeteuk argued.

“… But, what if we made a schedule for an interview, she’ll come with us and she’ll explain everything,” Sungmin said.

“What’s she going to say. ‘I’m with them so I can become famous and I won’t tell anyone their secrets.’? That would be ridiculous.”

“She could say that she’s working with us, and she’s working to become a star like us so we’re helping her out,” said Eunhyuk quietly. “Would that work?”

Everyone thought before making a decision.

“Maybe….” whispered the leader slowly pacing back and forth from one end of the room to the other.

“I think it would,” said Heechul.

Every other member exchanged looks before agreeing.

“I agree,” they all said one at a time.

They all waited for Leeteuk for his answer.

“Okay, fine,” said Leeteuk.

“Yes! Yeah!” shouted Eunhyuk getting up on the table and danced with joy.

“E-E-Eun-Eunhyuk ah!” exclaimed Leeteuk calming him down.

As the dancing maniac stopped dancing he realised what he was doing. He looked at everyone. They all had weird expressions. He slowly got off the table trying not to embarrass himself again.

“Okay, Haneul is officially working with us!” announced Leeteuk. “Okay, end of meeting. Huddle up!”

They all gathered up closely with their arms in the middle, hands on top of each other.

“1 2 3! We’re Super Juni-OR! Fighting!” they all shouted and exited out the door.