Is This A Dream Come True For Me?

Love Her For Me

"Anneyong! My name is Dong Jun.Are you a new student here? "

You heard a guy's voice behind you and when you turn you saw a charming guy standing and smiling at you brightly.You just stood there and not answering his questions as you are dreaming.Suddenly you felt that someone tapped your shoulders lightly and you know that he is Dong Jun!

"Ermmm...Anneyong,I am Park Sung Gi.Yes I am a new student here.How about you?"

You have totally forgotten about yor late arrival for your orientation and pays your full attention to Dong Jun.

"Yup!I am also a new student here.Wait are you late too?"

Upon hearing the word 'late' you just looked at him and give him your embarassed smile ever.You then tried to calm yourself in a very cool way by looking at your watch and ask him..

"So it means that you are late too?We are both late!hehe,Erm by the way where is the assembly area?"

You then asked Dong Jun nicely with your sweet voice tone.He just shook his head until suddenly you heard another guy's voice which is more mature than Dong Jun's..

"What are the both of you doing here?Aren't you  guys suppose to go for your orientation?Dong Jun why are you here,I thoght I've send you to the assembly area."

Dong Jun's face just explains that he is not interested in answering the senior questions.You then take a look at the senior's face and suddenly felt that your heart beats faster than ever.

"I'm sorr...sorry hyung..I..I.. am late and had just arrived and met with Dong Jun,it is just a coincident."

You explained your reasons to the senior that is standing in front of you and waiting for an answer from Dong Jun.As the senior turns and looked at you he then start to introduce himself to you politely.

"Anneyong I am Jun Young.I am Dong Jun's brother.Nice to meet you..Come let me show you the way to the assembly area."

He just pulled you and Dong Jun,and the three of you walked together to the assembly area which is the auditorium.As Jun Young pulled you,you really felt that as if your dad is doing to you.Tears starts to roll down your fluffy cheeks..

"Okay!You guys have arrived at your assembly point and....."

You are still thinking of your beloved father and did not pay attention to what Jun Young is talking about.Suddenly...

"Here,take this you look bad when you cry..Can I see a smile from you?"

Asked Dong Jun with his cool voice tone.You then turn and smiled at him back.

"Guys!Listen up,go to your respective class and sit with them okay?I got to go and check on other students,DJ make sure you behave yourself okay?Go in now!"

Jun Young pushed you guys towards the auditorium.You and Dong Jun then walk together towards the class.You sat beside a guy that is your new classmate , he seems to feel bored ,when you even wanted to start your sentence...

"Sung Gi?Why did you cry just now?I'm curious.."

Asked Dong Jun.

"I just miss my dad.He had passed away 2 years ago.And the way Jun Young hyung pulled me is actually the same way my dad pulled me,very smoothly and carefully.Now you understand me?"

You turned to Dong Jun after telling him that,and you gave him a smile.

"Ouh..Okay.Sorry if I asked you that question...Seriously sorry!!!"

Dong Jun apologise and smiling to you sweetly and you felt that you are melting for awhile because of the smile that was given by Dong Jun to you.

"Okay everyone that is the end of your briefing,Now you are free to walk anywhere in this school that you like..."

Said the principal of the school.

Dong Jun'S  POV

I must take this opportunity to get to know Sung Gi better.Also I will try and make he laugh more today..Hope this plans works.

End Of Dong Jun's POV

"Sung Gi!Come let's go!"

Said Dong Jun hyperly and pulling you towards him.You both freeze for a moment and you just let go of his hands and look away.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to do anything."

Dong Jun apologised.Suddenly..

"Anneyong!How was the briefing?"

Jun Young appeared from nowhere with a packet of sealed crackers and offered it to you.

"I am sure you are feeling hungry right?Eat this.By the way where is DJ?"

You just point towards Dong Jun without saying a word as you are still feeling shocked of the incident that had occured 2 - 3 minutes earlier.You then felt someone hold your hand and....

"Are you okay?I have been searching for you all this while and here you are?"

Key appeared with his friend named Dong Woon.Dong Woon then smiled at you and introduced himself to you by walking up to you and holding your hand tightly and pulling you near to him.

"Hi.I am Dong Woon..You are Key's dongsae right?He had told me a lot about you.Let's hang out together!"

Dong Woon then tried to pull you but stopped by Dong Jun.

"She is coming with me,You are no one to her.Just a freaking bully in school.Get lost and leave her alone."

Dong Jun shouted.Dong Woon then turned to look at Dong Jun with his glare and raising up his right hand to hit him,but his actions was stopped by Jun Young.

"You dare to hit my brother?I will kill you right now!!"

Jun Young exclaimed with his angry stare.Dong Woon then back off and letting go of your hands.

They the walk towards Raina and Tiffany to tell them about the two brothers.