And An Envelope with A Name on It

A Little Letter to You

I sat on the bench, holding my phone, wished that he would call so I could explain everything to him. It’s getting dark as the sun going down, replacing it, the moon started to show up. I’ve been crying alone there, regretting things that I’ve done to him. We both know that I love him so much, and I knew that he knew, that I couldn’t stand to have a fight with him. As the night came, I wiped my tears and stare at my phone wallpaper. It’s both of us celebrating our 100th day anniversary, I remembered when he gave me a small cake with our name on it, he even tried to say some cheesy line but we ended up laughing on it. I missed the old him, I missed his laugh, I missed his smile, I missed when he my hair while looking at me softly. Tears were fell to my chin as I remember every moment with him. Is it over ? Will he broke up with me ? By then, someone shook my shoulder. I lifted my head up and met… the doll-head. He handed me a letter. There’s a word on it.

To : PikaKyo

I’m not good at word, so this is a simple warning. Don’t read it. You’ll fall for me if you keep reading it. You’re insist ? Fine then, go ahead. But, I’ve told you, you will fall for me.

PikaKyo ? “Who are you ?” I asked the doll-head man, he shrugged his shoulder, didn’t want to answer but didn’t want to leave either. “Is it from Kyuhyun oppa ?” I asked one more time, hope he would answer. Again, he shrugged his shoulder. I opened the letter and started to read.

Babo PikaKyo,

You were crying, aren’t you ? Babo. No, you’re not the fool one. It’s me. I’m so fool to let you cry. But, I know that you           But, I’m not really a fool         Look, both of us know how I am at words, and you know how hard we both laughing at our 100th day because of my -cheesy-line, and I know you will laugh after you see some sketched word.

Not long ago, I left you here, remember ? I went to Japan for 2 months, to help my sister out. No, you don’t need to know about it. And… when I came back here, when I met you, I lost every ‘coolness’ you were mumbling about everyday. It was just a   I really hope I was Donghae hyung right now so I could put the words together.

Maybe I should put it as a list.

Things that make me treat you like a jerk-who-make-you-cry :

  • After 2 months, you look more dazzling.
  • After 2 months, I realize that I can’t stand live far away from you
  • After 2 months, I knew my love for you has grown.
  • After 2 months, you look more prettier as days goes by.
  • After 2 months, I lost my word everytime I see your face.
  • After2 months, I know that there’s some guys who chase you.
  • After 2 months, my mouth and my heart never get along. Words that I’m going to say, will be change when they’re reach my throat.
  • After 2 months, I can’t think straight. I will be worry everytime you said you go somewhere with someone. I become more worry when I know you’re sick. My face will turn red in a snap, my jaw will drop, or I’ll be on trance when I saw you like at the café earlier.

Those are your sins, Kang Jikyo. Don’t ask for mine, you already know and I will never, ever, revealed it.

And, I know I’m going too far today. Especially in our 6th month anniversary. Happy Anniversary my PikaKyo. Will you forgive your babo namja ?

Your PikaKyu

 

My tears and my smile were appear on my face as I read the letter. There was some more below his signature.

 

P.S : Lifted your head.

 

I lifted my head up. The doll-head man was disappear. There was only Kyuhyun oppa, holding the doll-head with one hand, a huge smile appeared on his face, the smile that I’m longing to see.

 

 

He reached his pocket, and handed me a necklace.

 

“Happy anniversary, my PikaKyo.” His smile never leave his face, as he putted on the necklace on my neck. He wiped my tears, and kissed my forehead. “Happy anniversary to you, too, Oppa.” I gave him my best smile. He sat beside me, wrapped my shoulder by his one hand. He putted the doll-head on the ground. “Where did you get that doll-head ?” I asked, “Some…one…?” Okay, something wrong here. “Who do you mean ?” I pressed, “A…person.” He keep avoid to tell me the truth, “Of course it’s a person, no way a tree would give you that doll-head.” I said jokingly, he giggled a bit. “C’mon, just tell me.” I tried once again, he shook his head, “I can’t.” He said while my hair. “Oppa, please~?” I did an aegyo, wishing it would make him tell the truth. He just looked at me with his what-are-you-doing look. I laughed so hard on his expression, he hitted my head lightly and laugh along. “Okay, so, your beloved friend, the-one-with-the-sky-as-her-name-but-her-attitude-is-sometime-annoying,” I burst out a hard laugh after heard the nickname he gave to Haneul, “She keep calling me and said that I will die today if I didn’t make up with you, maybe she would hit me in the head with her shoes or frying pan if both of us in the same room, no wonder she had no boyfriend yet,” I hitted his chest with my elbow, “She’s my friend, oppa.” I said, “But, I’m your boyfriend.” He glared at me, make me laughed a bit. “But yeah, I should thank her, for helping me find a way to make up with you, and for helping me look stupid with that doll-head on.” He kicked the doll-head lightly, “So this is all Haneul’s plan ?” I asked, he nodded doubtfully. “But at least you have courage to do that,” I putted my arms around his waist, “One more thing. You look adorable with that doll-head on, can you wear it everytime we date ?” I said with big smile on my face. While him ? He gave me a death glare then pinched my cheeks harshly.

Today, was our 6th anniversary, and today, I got him back in my embrace.

 

^Kyuhyun’s Short POV^

Today, was our 6th anniversary, and today, I swore I will never hurt her again.

 

A/n : so ? >< It's too short, eh?

I'm begging for your forgiveness if this way too short, I will work harder for the next story >/\<