A Blank Paper and A Black Pen

A Little Letter to You

^Jikyo’s POV^

I saw him drinking his coffee inside that small café. I came in and approached him. “Hey, sorry I’m la—“ “30 minutes.” He cutted me off. Here he go again… “I’m sorry.” I said, he glanced at me. “May I sit ?” he really annoyed me with his attitude. He nod slightly and took another sip of his coffee, keep staring at me. “Is that something wrong ?” I asked, “Your clothes.” I looked down on my clothes. What’s wrong ? I just wore cropped t-shirt with tank-top in it, casual jeans, and sneakers. Is he expect I wore something more dazzling ? I gave him a question look. “It’s just somewhat weird.” He tore his gaze from me to somewhere outside the window. I sighed, he never praise me just once. I wonder why does he choose me as his girlfriend 5 months ago. He offered me the menu sheet, “Have you eat ? I recommended the steak. It’s delicious.” He didn’t look at me when he talked. Gee, am I that ugly ? “I’m fine, I’ll just order an orange juice.” I said. Another awful date. He keep doing something with his phone, didn’t even try to start a conversation. He is change. He never do that at the 1st month we being a couple. He was so sweet back then, he always laugh whenever he with me. He always try to catch my attention. He always treat me sweet when I sick or tired. Now ? He always mad at me when he knew that I’m sick. I don’t understand him. Tears were filling my eyes. I closed it and try to breath normally to hold the tears. A waiter came and noted our order. When she left, Kyuhyun went to the bathroom. I placed my hand on the table and dropped my chin on it. Another sighed blew through my mouth. My phone rang. A message.

From : Shin Haneul

He didn’t messed up, didn’t he? I’ll kill him if he did.

I giggled as I read it. After I replied it, I putted it on my bag. I saw Kyuhyun as he walked out the restroom. He looked kind of confused. “Are you okay ?” I asked, he nod but looking everywhere, like he lost something. “Oppa ? Are you drop something ? I’ll help you find—“ “It’s nothing important tough.” He sat normally. He tried to. I feel kinda hurt inside as he always try to pushed me away from his business. I looked down. I was tired to start another conversation. When the food came, he pushed the steak infront of me. “Eat,” he said, “I don’t have time to take care of you if you sick.” Again, I was trying hard to hold back my tears. “I never asked you to do that you know….” I tried to cover my sadness but my voice scattered, “But you’re my responsible since you’re with me.” He hold his glass, “I’m just your girlfriend, not you daughter, you can let me go if I bothering you.” I couldn’t look at him, lucky my hair could cover my face. I tried the steak, he said it’s delicious, but all I tasted was plain. I ate it in silent, no one dare to talk, the situation got worse. I could see that he keep moving on his seat. No, I couldn’t hear any word from him anymore, my wall was breaking down. After I finished the food, I putted some money on the table, “I better go home,” “Where are you going ? We’re not finish.” his voice was deep, there’s a surprised, mad, and order in it. But I couldn’t hold it any longer. “I… I have to go to the library. There’s… something I should do…” I wasn’t dare to look at his precious face, I keep looking on my foot, “Fine, then I’ll accompany you.”

“I don’t want to !” I. Ruined. Everything. I knew, after this Kyuhyun would like to broke up with me. Such a stupid ego-side that I had. He keep silent. I knew he mad. “I… I gotta go…” Oppa, I’m so sorry…. I walked out the café and reached a cab. “To the City Park, please.”