U-Kiss 0330

0330

 

 

 

The woods.

Where ever you turn, you could only see trees. Solitary trees like maze, taunting anyone who is trapped in.

But in the middle, there stood an old yet elegant piano with a rooted tree trunk as the seat.

Someone must have been playing, because a forgotten bag was leaning on the wooden trunk.

 

Then the keys of the piano were played according to a tune under rain, like the sky was crying because of the sad tune.

While he was playing, a girl was sitting beside him and trying to get the rhythm correct with the playing boy...

 

Dongho dreamt the same dream again and again.

Yet, he wasn't feeling awkward with the vision, but pleased as a smile crept up his lip every time he dreams about his love.

It was a routine for Shin Dongho to smile everyday at 03:30 early morning.

 

He may smile, while the rest had mixed emotion.

 

Eli was awake at that time.

He saw his dongseang smile exactly at 3:30 am.

His expression hardened. He never understood how Dongho could smile at the same time everyday.

It was one of the mysteries.

 

He turned and walked away from the sleeping boy's room sadly.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Dongho was silently walked out of his school through a tunnel while dragging a stick across the wall in between two tiles in a row.

 

"Dongho ah!" two boys pounced on the boy making him surprised.

They were his friends. Hoon and Kiseop.

His hyungs.

They never failed to make him smile. Just like that girl.

 

"Do you have any plans for today?" one of the boys asked.

 

"Er- nope. Not yet... Why?" Dongho asked back.

 

"Yeah!" the other boy yelled gleefully.

 

"So, we'll meet you evening in our hideout~" the boy pat Dongho's back before running away to catch up with the other boy.

 

"Hah. This hyung! He behaves like small kid!" Dongho thought to himself before walking out of the long tunnel.

 

"Oh please! Not again!" he muttered as he saw the dark clouds that covered the sky like a thick blanket.

"Guess now or never..."

With that, he ran out to the nearest bus stop with all his might.

Unfortunately, the bus stop was quite far away from him and the rain drops started to fall on him like they were waiting for their victim to come under them.

 

"Damn it!" he cursed under his breath as he ran into a sun shade of a random shop.

He then realized there was a familiar girl too, stuck like himself.

 

Dongho cursed the rain again in his mind while taking a towel out of his bag to wipe himself.

 

Yes. He was aware that there would be a downpour but never thought he would actually experience it.

 

He momentarily looked at the girl beside him.

She was drenched and also shivering.

She looked around the same age as Dongho. Probably came from school just like him.

 

Dongho, hesitantly but yet, as a gentleman, gave his towel to the girl.

 

The girl looked at him confused but took the towel gratefully.

 

They stood like that for a while until they couldn't bear the cold creeping up and start shivering.

 

~~~

 

 

They were happily sipping the hot chocolate in a cozy warm cafe.

Dongho unknowingly smiled at his companion.. The girl..

That familiar girl of his dreams.

 

Dongho smiled lightly and he drew a small heart on the thin layer of mist on the glass made by the warmth inside the room and the cold outside.

The next moment, he sheepishly wiped away glancing at the girl.

 

But what he didn't know was, behind, not far way, his hyungs caught their eyes on him, who were also stuck there like him. They watched him, while one with frown and worry clearly written on his face and the other trying to console his friend.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Call it magic.

Dongho and the girl became really close to each other.

They talked to each other, hanged around together, you name it..

 

And they loved piano where Dongho taught the girl how to play, all started from a simple note which she learnt quickly.

And again… these activities never failed t catch his hyungs attention..

Watching over the young pair from the door frame were Soohyun and Kiseop.
Soon, the elder left them, helplessly, without knowing how to tell it off to the maknae..
Well, others had the same uneasiness…

 

 

That day, those 7 boys were in their secret hideout with Dongho's ear glued to the receiver of phone, happily talking to the girl.

 

They cracked jokes and laughed while the rest of the boys upset.

Their maknae was slowly drifting away from them..

 

Eli, who couldn't bare to watch his best friend like this anymore walked towards him even though he was stopped by Kevin.

He knew he had to stop it and get everything back, right.

 

He pulled the maknae away from the phone and put the receiver back into its place.

 

The younger boy was beyond pissed. Couldn't his hyung see he was talking?

 

He argued and pushed the older boy out of anger while the latter just tried to console him.

 

Soon, the youngest boy started to cry under the gazed of his hyungs.

 

They all came around him and hugged and patted him to calm him down as he remembered how he sat in the cozy cafe alone and smiled, how he played the piano alone where he was smiling and playing with the figment of his imagination.

 

He knew he had it all made up or remembered, how it was before she actually left exactly at 03:30 am.

 

He genuinely smiled, finally.

Finally when he realized that his 6 best friends were always gonna be there for him, in his happiness and well as his sorrows even if they fight. For he knew, they will never leave him lonely…

 

He felt a heavy burden from his heart lift off... He was at peace with them.

 

 

~~~

 

 

It was the same time.

Woods.

Where ever you turn, you could only see trees. Solitary trees like maze, taunting anyone who is trapped in.

But in the middle, there stood an old yet elegant piano with a rooted tree trunk as the seat.

The girl stood there remembering those wonderful moments with him…

 

It was raining hard as every heavy drop of water splashed against the piano.

 

But without minding the environment, there, still, stood a lonely girl.

 

With the rain drops against the keys, her fingers also moved according to that well versed rhythm that the girl learnt from him...







A/N:

Done! 
I'm terrible, ain't I?
I kno it ..


Pls leave ur comments... probably criticisms... rit?

hah

 I really hope... You did like it.... *bow*


And, thanks to my awesome subbers! >:3