Chapter 1

The Cruel World

 

 

 

 

Choi  Jonghyun.

Or preferably known as Changjo.

 

He looked out of the window with that blank eyes for past 3 months.

Waiting for her.

He knew she would come back.

 

And tired not to lose hope.

 

 

 

 

 

The storm was on full rage and he flinched every time the thunder striked.

He wasn't actually afraid of them.. But scared for her, as he knew she was terrified of them.

And as the storm continued, his mind wandered making his eyes go blank yet once again.

 

As his routine... His memory went back to the time he first met her...

That fated wonderful day...

 

 

 

 

"Aish! Damn you, Ricky. You lil' ditching bastard!"

Changjo muttered as he walked down the corridor with his hands heaped with his whole math class students' notebooks.

 

 

Yoo Changhyun aka Ricky was supposed to help him take the books to staff room, but... As you know. He ditched him.

 

 

"Oops! Sorry!!" one girl screamed an insincere apology and continued to run without a second glance.

 

 

And Changjo?

He was on the floor will that large bundle of books scattered all on the floor.

 

 

"Aish!" he hissed angrily.

"God! Are you literally punishing me for misbehaving towards the teachers and skipping classes?!" he yelled to himself in frustration.

 

Soon, he started picking up the books and arranging them.

 

 

"Is that all?" a girl spoke to him.

 

"Huh?" he looked at the direction of the voice.

 

"The books.. Jonghyun sshi..." you asked him again.

You were kneeling down, collecting the books.

 

 

"Oh!" he was kinda surprised.

He had covered almost half of the scattered books while you did the same.

"Er- that's all.." he said as he took the last book.

 

"Then... Here you go!" you got up with the neatly stacked notebooks in your arms.

 

Changjo also got up.

"Uh.. Thanks,  sshi..." he smiled lightly.

"Oh! And can you keep those books on this?"

He asked pointing to the stack of books in his arms with his chin.

 

"But, isn't it heavy, Jonghyun sshi?" you asked.

 

"Er-"

 

"I'll help you." you replied at his lack of answer.

 

"But-"

 

"Its ok Jonghyun sshi! Even I'm kinda heading to the staff room!" You replied.

 

"Ah.. Thank you!" he replied gratefully and smiled.

"And you can call me Changjo like everyone else calls."

 

You also smiled in response and soon you both reached the teachers' room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

That was the 1st spark of friendship between Changjo and her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Changjo waited outside the school.

 

"Ya Changjo ah!" 

He snapped his head towards C.A.P.

 

"Yeah hyung?"

 

"What are you doing here? Don't you wanna head home?"

 

"That... I-"

 

C.A.P looked at him with an amused smile.

Changjo started waiting outside, after school for the past one week and Bang Minsoo quickly recognized the reason, though the younger never told him.

 

 

After all, there can be only one reason if he had to skip going home with his best friends!

A girl...

 

 

"She's the one, aye?" he asked as latter's face brightened unknowingly.

 

"W-who?" Changjo bashfully stuttered.

 

"That cute one." C.A.P pointed with his eyebrow to you, who was coming out with your two classmates.

 

"Hyung!!" he whined with his ears blushed red.

 

"Arra. I'll leave now. Haha." C.A.P laughed and left with their other friends.

 

"Jonghyun sshi? You're still here?" you asked as you saw him outside the gate.

 

"Uh..  sshi!" he beamed.

"I was just talking to my friend."

 

"But-" you paused. "Didn't you always go home with that friend?"

You asked gazing at five boys hoping inside their hyung's car.

 

"Er- Yeah...." he grinned sheepishly.

"I am... But they are going to meet someone else and I had to go home.." he looked down.

 

"Oh.." you let out a chuckle. "Anyway, see you tomorrow, Jonghyun sshi."

 

"Hey  sshi!" he called out when you started to walk away.

 

"Yes?"

 

"You're heading in that direction, right?"

 

"Yeah.... I am... Why, Jonghyun sshi?" you tiled your head slightly.

 

"I.. Even I'm heading the same way."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yep!" he gave an eye smile.

"And, haven't I already told you call me Changjo? And you drop the formalities!"

 

"Changjo.. Why?" you asked.

 

"Cause we're friends!!" he declared childishly earning a giggle from you.

 

"Okay Jonghyun sshi."

 

"Say what?!" he pouted.

 

"I mean Changjo!!" you laughed.

 

 

 

 

Soon, both the teens reached in front of her home.

They had laughed and talked.

Found similarities between each other.

Told each other their silly stories and incidents and making their friendship bond stronger from being acquaintance.

 

 

"Here we are!!" you smiled happily.

 

"Oh?" then he looked at your home.

"Nice house!" he complimented.

 

"Thanks.." you smiled.

 

"Well.. Bye!" he paused and waved good bye.

 

"Bye bye!" you also waved and walked in.

 

"Hey!!" 

You turned back at him.

"Uh.." he scratched his nape sheepishly. "We'll walk home together now onwards?"

 

You beamed.

The place you stayed was far from home and the way was a bit dangerous.

Changjo's offer warmed up your heart.

 

"Yes please." you genuinely accepted.

 

"Okay then! Have a good day!!" he grinned and walked away.

 

You got inside the home and peeked through the window to see him continue walking and digging up his cell phone.

 

You smiled. "You silly Changjo. You think I don't know you live in the street opposite to the school? Haha." you laughed.

"But thank you Jonghyun, my new friend."

 

 

After Changjo made sure you were in your home safe, he rang C.A.P up to drop him home.

 

 

"Haha. Now, I know for sure~ our maknae is in L.O.V.E!!" C.A.P laughed gleefully as they drove away.

 

 

Changjo never denied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

">

 

A/N: 



I hope you liked it...

Please leave a comment, letting ur thoughts out!! :3

and sub too!! X3