Three

Make Time

 

Seunghyun with his Thom Browne sunnies on went down the van and went directly to the lift. As he pressed the 11th floor button, he leaned over the elevator wall and checked his reflection.

 

“She is going to flip with my new hair.” he says. 

 

He was not only excited to see her, he also wants to show Tiffany his new hair. She would laugh at it first and then run her fingers over his hair. He was so damn excited to see her.

 

As he reached the floor his strides become more wider. Seunghyun took out his keys from his red John Galliano jacket and unclocked the door.

 

His manager who was by the door as well gave him his bag and informed him of his 11 a.m call time. As he closed the door behind him he scanned his flat. Dark wooden floors, grey walls, cream curtains with off white colored couches with his 1000% be@rbricks scattered throughout the space and sitting on his coffee table books. His victorian styled fireplace hasn't been used in a while. The last time he used it was when he spent a memorable night with Tiffany.

 

“That needs to happen again.” he thought and smiled like an idiot.

 

He went over the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

 

As he opened the refrigerator he noticed the unopened Vincent Gardin pinot noir, Tiffany's favorite, and a cake. He took out the pitcher of water and the cake. After pouring himself some water, he opened the box.

 

“Congratulations!”

 

All he can do was smile. He felt sick though, if he was able to go home earlier they could have drank the wine, eaten the cake and maybe, do....things.

 

Seunghyun closed the box and returned the cake at the refrigerator and set his glass on the sink.

 

He made sure he didnt make that much noise as he went upstairs.

 

The lights from the bedside lamps peeped through the slighty opened door. He pushed the door a bit more and sees the sleeping Tiffany on his bed.

 

Sleeping like a child, Tiffany still in her jeans and white blouse, she had her head rested on a pillow, hugging a pillow and had a pillow between her legs too. Seunghyun picked up the throw pillows on the floor, which were part of the bed setup. He stacked them on the lounge chair in the room.

 

He then picked up Tiffany's neon yellow pointed Louboutin pumps and her LV duffel bag and brought it in his walk-in closet. He put it near his stack of shoe boxes and coat boxes. He got a black v-neck shirt and changed his checkered Thom Browne dress shirt. He then goes ahead and washed his face and brushed his teeth.

 

Massaging his neck as leaned over the bathroom's door frame and looks over Tiffany who was still asleep. He smirks at thought of how lucky he is to have such a woman in his bed, in his life.

 

He walks over at beside her and turned off thelamp. He laid beside her and envelops her waist with his arm and pulls a bit to she can be closer to him. Missing her scent, Seunghyun rests his head near hers and smells her hair.

 

Awoken by the sudden pulling and presense of an arm around her waist, Tiffany realizes that Seunghyun is finally home. She sighs deeply as she held his hand and moves her body backward so she can somewhat fit with his.

 

Noticing that Tiffany was awake, he lifts his head and whispers to her.

 

“Hi beautiful.” he says as he kisses her neck.

 

Feeling the his breath over her ear and his lips on her skin, it sends butterflies to Tiffany's stomach. 

 

She smiles and replied.

 

“Hi stranger.”

 

She closes her eyes again, grips his hand harder as if he was going to leave any second.

 

She drifts slowly to sleep but still she hears him clearly.

 

“Sleep well love.”

 

But little did she know, he did made sure she heard him.

 

“I love you Tiffany Hwang.”   

 

__________________________________________________________

Author's note: 

Hey guys can you comment if its too cheesy. :) Godddddddddddddd im so obssessed with topfany and this fic just makes my heart happy. I would love if you guys comment just so i know if im doing ok. Please? :) Thanksies 

Btw, i know my tenses are screwed up here but tell me if it bothers you ill fix it up. :)

I will also try to update more often like every other day or maybe everyday if the work load is light.

Thank you for the subscribers too :)