Committed.02 - Wedding Bells

Committed

"Did you hear that Little YiXing? Your umma will be my Bride's maid, are you happy about it?" Kyungsoo asked the little YiXing. Kyungsoo placed his right hand on Joonmyun's tummy and he felt the kid just kicked.

"Wow! I wish you guys happiness! and I wish and pray that your 'Little YiXing' will be smart like you and a good dancer like his father." Kyungsoo gave his simple blessing to the kid.

"thank you Kyungsoo." Joonmyun hug him once again.

 

- ❀ -

 

Time runs so so fast, and tomorrow is the day! The day that they'll say their 'I do's ' to each other. Kyungsoo packed his overnight things and his things for the wedding tomorrow. It's 9AM in the morning, and Tao & Kris already fetched Kyungsoo from his crib. JongIn is pouting & whinning cutely infront of Kyungsoo. Tao & Kris are just waiting downstairs, enjoying their free delicious breakfast that was made by Kyungsoo. 

"Ok! All set!" Kyungsoo said, clapping his hands for job well done in fixing his things. 

"Do you really have to stay at Tao's house?" JongIn pouts cutely, whinning, he's seating at the edge of their bed, sulking.

"You know what will happened if Tao keeps on whinning right? So come on now. Just for this day baby? Please" Kyungsoo shows his cuteness again, that made JongIn's heart pumped hard.

JongIn grabs the older's wrist and pulls him into a long hug. JongIn smelled the beautiful and addicting scent of Kyungsoo's neck. 

"You can still call me and you can stay at Baekhyun and Chanyeol's crib if you're bored." Kyungsoo said. Still hugging the younger latter. Then a few seconds of hugging, JongIn started to give light kisses to Kyungsoo's neck. Then Kyungsoo fell on top of JongIn, not breaking the hug. JongIn still giving those light kisses, then a few more kisses, JongIn started to put lovebite to the older's neck. Kyungsoo started to moan lightly. 

"N-Not now Jon-Jong In~ Ah.." Kyungsoo said. 

JongIn smirked while giving his last lovebite to Kyungsoo. 

"Ok fine. I'll stop. But these marks will serve the mark of Kim JongIn. You are all mine Kyungsoo. You are all mine." He whispered on the older's ears and gives his last kiss to Kyungsoo on the lips. 

Kyungsoo breaths heavily and blushed. He shakes his head to look fine again. He softly slap his face and exhale a loud. 

"Don't do that again Kim JongIn! They might see it." Kyungsoo warned. Grabing his backpack. 

"Neeh, I don't care about them. I'll be proud of it though. Because I'm showing them how much I love you." JongIn said, He interlock his hand to the older and they both shared a sweet kiss before leaving the room. 

 

- ❀ -

"Omo, I'm---" Kyungsoo is going to say sorry, but Tao cut him off. 

"Did you guys first before going down? Didn't know that you still have 'visitors' here?" Tao nagged,whinned,almost getting angry. 

"Baby, Chill ok? Let Kyungsoo explain ok." Kris said, while hugging his panda. 

"Ahm actually, I'm still looking for the things that I need to bring, and JongIn over here is whinning. So..ahm.." 

"I just give him some lovebites to make sure no one will touch him. That's all! So now now, you guys can go now."  JongIn in. Kyungsoo jaw drop. Also Kris and Tao. 

"JongIn, Really?" Kyungsoo raised the sarcastic question. 

"What? At least I'm saying the truth." He said. 

"Argh! Fine, whatever. Ok!" Tao finally stood up and grab Kyungsoo other bags. 

"We will go now. Take care of the house JongIn." Kyungsoo said. 

"I will don't worry." 

"You better be. And don't dare go to our crib and seek a peck on Kyungsoo-ge or else..." Tao warned. 

JongIn gulped loudly and the two (Kris and Kyungsoo) laughed. 

"Ahaha! Ok! Ok! Stop now with that death-glaring game. Bye Kai!" Kris said. 

"Bye! peeps! Take care of my baby ok?"

"We will!" the couple announced and went outside first. 

"Bye baby~" Kyungsoo said his farewell and left a sweet kiss on the younger's lips. 

Kyungsoo cuts off the kiss and went out of the house, JongIn followed and stop at the frame of the door and look at the three. Leaving the house using Kris' mini cooper.

 

- ❀ -

23:30

 

"Hey Kyungsoo, you better get your beauty sleep by now. Stop texting your hubby like there's no tomorrow." Baekhyun said, Well, Tao also invited Baekhyun on this. For no reason. And Chanyeol is sulking at JongIn and Kyungsoo's crib. All because of Tao. yep. They are scared at Tao. 

 

"Yep, I wish. Wait." He just simply said, not facing Baekhyun, because he's busy texting JongIn. 

Baekhyun sighed in disbelief. He walks near to Kyungsoo and grabs Kyungsoo's phone and Kyungsoo said an "Awww?"

"Sleep. NOW" He commanded. 

"FINE FINE! I will!But I have to text him to say that I'm going to bed." 

"No. Go take a shower first, brush your teeth and then I'll give your phone to you. Arraso?" 

"Ahhh! Fine Fine Fine." Kyungsoo finally gave in and goes to the bathroom and do the things that he needs to do. 

 

After like 30 mins of doing those things. Kyungsoo went out of the bathroom, 

"Baek--" Kyungsoo was about to grab his phone to Baekhyun, but Baekhyun now sleeping at their shared bed. And he saw his phone with a sticky note on it. 

'Here's your phone. Now,Go to bed.'

Kyungsoo chuckled and dialed JongIn's number. He called. 

*Ring--ring--Ri-*

"Miss me?" 

"Of course." Kyungsoo softly chuckled. 

"Going to bed now?" 

"Yep. You too ok?" 

"Ok! Night baby! Love you." 

"Love you more baby!" 

Then they put the phone call off and Kyungsoo went to the bed and went to dreamland. 

 

- ❀ -

Today is the day! The day that they all have been waiting for! The day that they will say their 'I do's' to each other. Tao himself ready everything on Kyungsoo's room. Make-up, Check, The Tux, Check, Shoes, Check, the flower, big CHECK. Everything is all set except for the bride itself. He's still in the bed, sleeping beautifully and cutely. Parted lips that looks like a small pout. Tao squels a little bit because Kyungsoo is such a cute angel, although Kyungsoo is alot more 'adult' than Tao. But today, Tao is the 'adult-in-charge'. 

"Hey sleeping beauty, wakey wakey. Today is all you have been waiting for." Tao whispered on Kyungsoo's ear. Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes and rubs it cutely. He blinks several times to see everything clearly. Then he saw Tao who's inches near to him. Kyungsoo flushed a cute smile. 

"Morning Tao-shii!" He said, while stretching up his arms up and yawns. 

"Morning! Now, go down stairs and eat your breakfast, then after that take a hot shower ok?" Tao instructed. 

"Wow, Ehehe, Ne-Tao-Umma-nim." Kyungsoo chuckled.  Tao blushed alittle bit.  So, Kyungsoo already stood up on his bed, and went down stairs. 

 

"Morning Mr. Soon-to-be Kim Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun teased, Baekhyun is at the dinning area, eating an American-style breakfast. Egg,Ham,Bacon(his fave), Mixed veggies, a glass of Orange juice and alittle rice.

"Morning Mr. Park Baekhyun." Kyungsoo teased. Baekhyun blushed. 'Park Baekhyun..lol cute' he said to himself mentally. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are 3 months engaged now. And they are planning to be married next year. Right after Baekhyun's birthday.

Kyungsoo grabs a seat right next to Baekhyun and he starts to eat his breakfast.

"did you already text K-, I mean JongIn already?"

Kyungsoo almost burst out his food, Oh right. He forgot to wake up his hubby. JongIn is a big lazy .  Same goes to Chanyeol. Poor poor boys. No one will go their and wake them up.

"Oh shocks! I forgot!" Kyungsoo said, while grabing his phone on his sweat pants. And dialed JongIn's number.

*Ring--Ring--Ring---* 

"Come on, get your phone now." Kyungsoo muttered, while munching his food. 

*Ring--Ring--Ri--*

"Morning babe~" A sleepy voice that made Kyungsoo stop worring.

"Morning too babe~ How's my baby?" Kyungsoo asked,

"Eww! Cheese!" Baekhyun commented. And Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and merong at him. And Baekhyun just chuckled. 

"Obviously I just woke up. kekeke~ How about you? Are taking your breakfast now?" 

"Yep. You should eat your breakfast too~" 

"But how? You know I can't cook..." JongIn frown. Oh but of course. He really doesn't know to cook, nor Chanyeol. Kyungsoo just pity them. Me either. I pity them, poor guys. 


"Don't worry about them Kyunggie, Kris went over their already to bring breakfast. Co'z Kris is also worried for the two." Tao went over to the Dinning area. 

Kyungsoo just widen his eyes, yet he just nod on Tao. 

"Did you heard that babe?"

"Yep, and Kris is already here, with FOOD! Haahhaa!" 

"Eat well ok?"

"I will"

 

"Oh hey JongIn! Wake up that giant on your room ok? You know how lazy he is!" Baekhyun screamed. 

"Tell Baek that Chanyeol was the first one to wake up. So don't worry.

"JongIn said that Chanyeol was the first one to wake up."

Baekhyun widen his eyes. "REALLY? THAT'S A FREAKING MIRACLE!" 

Tao, Kyungsoo and JongIn laughed over. 

"Hahaha, I know right, Well anyway baby, We should be ready for later. Miss you. Love you!

"OK ok, Love you more! Mwah!" 

then Kyungsoo cuts the call off. 

 

"Cheese" Baekhyun said, while standing up and putting his plate and glass on the sink. 

"Merong~" Kyungsoo teased then he chuckled. 

...

...

"Kyungsoo!! Are done now?" Tao screamed down. 

"Yes! Wait a sec!" Kyungsoo scremed back. 

 

Tao is all prepared now, and he's wait for Baekhyun and Kyungsoo down stairs. 

Baekhyun goes down with a 'cute' smile. 

"Gentlemen, may I present you Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun said, raising his hands on the right side and waving hands on the air. 

"LOL, Baek stop that craziness would ya?" Kyungsoo said, while fixing his long sleeve buttons, going down stairs. 

Kyungsoo look oh-so awesome on his suit. Surely Tao really knows to pick the right clothes. And that's one why Kris loves him ALOT!

"Kawaii! Kyungsoo-hyung is so so HANDSOME on that SUIT! I'm just so good!" Tao proudly said those to himself. 
Kyungsoo chuckled and then said.

"And I thanked you for it. Thanks Tao-didi!" 

"No problem gege!" Tao said and hug his hyung. Then Baekhyun cuts the hug. 

"Stop that now, and we need to go now! Or else we will be late!" 

"Oh, right. " Kyungsoo said, while chuckling. 

 

Sweating hands, he walks over the right and left. 

"Do I look awesome? Why is it they are so late? What if he's in a accident!" JongIn said worried, panicking

"Hey hey! Chillax bro! Don't worry, Baek said that they are almost here. So just chill ok." Kris said massaging the younger's shoulders. 

"Omo! They are hear! Come on! Prepare yourselves!" Chanyeol shouts out. 

"Really?! They are here?" JongIn shakes his hands and moves his neck on the right then left. And breaths heavily. 

"Sorry if we are late. Ok let's start!" Baekhyun said while panting. JongIn looks more farther but there's no Kyungsoo on cite. 

"Ya! Where's Kyungsoo?"

"He's in the car. Tao is retouching him. Lol" Baekhyun said. Then he looks over Chanyeol and he walks near to him and fix its bow tie. 

"Tsk. My Channie is messy! Look at your tie! It's not even fix nicely! And look your polo! tsk." 

Chanyeol just scratch his nape and laugh awkwardly. 

"Sorry babe!" Chanyeol said, followed with a awkward laugh. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and gives a peck on the giant's lips. 

"See you later!" Baek said. 

"So, are you guys complete already?" The father asked Kris. 

"Ahm, yes father, we are complete. Please. Start the ceremony." Kris happily said. 

 

Then the bell starts to rang. 

 

- ❀ -

 

Do Kyungsoo,do you take Kim JongIn to be your wedded husband, and in the presence of these witnesses do you vow that you will do everything in your power to make your love for him a growing part of your life? Will you continue to strengthen it from day to day and week to week with your best resources? Will you stand by him in sickness or in health, in poverty or in wealth, and will you shun all others and keep yourself to him alone as long as you both shall live?


Yes, I do father.

Kim JongIn,do you take Do Kyungsoo to be your wedded wife, and in the presence of these witnesses do you vow that you will do everything in your power to make your love for him a growing part of your life? Will you continue to strengthen it from day to day and week to week with your best resources? Will you stand by him in sickness or in health, in poverty or in wealth, and will you shun all others and keep yourself to him alone as long as you both shall live?


I do father.



By the power vested in me, I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride.

 

JongIn holds Kyungsoo's hand and kiss them first. Then he look at Kyungsoo's eyes, who's sparkling beautifully. He puts his fingers on the older's chin and slowly, he leans forward. 

then, wedding bells are being rang. 

LuHan got invited in the wedding as their wedding singer and also one of the godfather of their wedding. SeHun is also invited and also one of the godparent of Kyungsoo and JongIn. SeHun started to look at LuHan, and LuHan is also looking at SeHun. While the others are busy having picture taking with the newly weds.

"Hey." LuHan went near to SeHun, who's just standing at the right side of the altar. 

"Ahm, Hey." He replied back, His face is starting blush. His heart beat is running fast. 

LuHan reached SeHun's hand for a shake. 

"I'm LuHan. You?"

"Se-SeHun, Oh TheHun. Aaa! Ahm, Aish, Oh SeHun." SeHun looks down in embarassments. 

LuHan chuckled and pinch the younger's cheek. 

"You're cute!" LuHan chuckled again, and SeHun is deep red blushing. 

"Ahm, nice singing talent anyway. You really sing very well a while ago" 

"Thanks. Ehehee." 

 

 

"aHAhaham,Ah! Arhm..." Joonmyun holds his tummy, he felt something aching.  Joonmyun holds YiXing's arm hard, YiXing look at him, and asked with a worried face on.

"Yeobo! What's happening? Are you ok?"

"Do I look ok with you? Ah! Ahmm,"

Kyungsoo stops laughing with his friends, and he looked at YiXing and Joonmyun. 

"Ah! OMO! J-JOONMYUN! YOU'RE GETTING WET!" Kyungsoo points out at SuHo's wet pants.

"Call the ambulance!!!" JongIn shouts out.

-⌛- To be Continued-⌛- 

Hey guys, Sorry for the late update. Just busy lately. Hope that you like this chapter. :) Subscribe and Comment please? :) Love lots!