Committed.01 - Wedding Bells

Committed

[After how many decades! I am FINALLY BACK! Fresh from the grave! =)) Anyway, First and for most, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the people who suddenly subscribe on this one-shot. I was surprised. Really! Thank you so much peeps for subscribing. Anyway, this one-shot is very very loooong *I think* So I was thinking to cut it into 2 chapters or 3. I'm still not sure on the exact cut off but I won't make it like until 7 chapters or more. Maybe the maxium already is the 3rd one.  So yaaaah. I hope you guys will enjoy this. As requested, here's Commiitted. Enjoy everyone!

 

Committed

 

"Do Kyungsoo, will you...." he stopped and look at the cute facial expression of Kyungsoo.

"marry me?" he smiled, an angelic smile that Kyungsoo just saw for the first time in his entire life.

tears of joy started to flow over Kyungsoo's eyes. He nods continusly and said his precious

"Yes!" he sniffed, "Yes Kim JongIn I'll marry you!" he cried out,

 

Wedding Bells

 

It was just like a beautiful dream to Kyungsoo that day, the day he said his 'yes' to Kim JongIn. The man that he really loves. 

Its been 4 months but for them it was like yesterday, that day that Kim JongIn proposed to him. He felt that everything is just so unreal. Kyungsoo look at his hand and smiles, seeing the engagedment ring that JongIn gave to him makes him remember that beautiful dream. 

"Hey, you're ready?" Kyungsoo looks back and he saw Tao with a cute smile on his face. 

"Yup!" he said, he stands up from his seat and both of them went out of Tao and Kris' house. The both of them will shop for Kyungsoo's wedding outfit. JongIn will be fetching them there in an hour, because JongIn still needs to finish something on his new work.

But before the wedding things happened, After that beautiful evening, another great news that JongIn announced to Kyungsoo, Both of them are cuddling at their new house, at their new room. 

Flashback

"Yeobo, I already got a job!" 

"Omo! So SME got you as their dance cheorographer?" 

JongIn nod and Kyungsoo hugs him tightly and shower him with light kisses on the lips. 

"Omo! Congratulations yeobo!! So, what do you want me to give you as a congratulations gift?" Kyungsoo asked, 

JongIn smirked and puts himself on top of Kyungsoo. 

"What if I say I want you to moan my name and to see you fully ? Would you give me that?" he asked, with a husky voice.

"Yah! You're such a et!" he pushed him hard away from him and pouts. JongIn went back to his original place a while ago and chuckled. 

He hugged Kyungsoo and smelled the older's neck and place some light kisses on it. 

"I'm just joking." he laughed, still giving light kisses on the older's neck. "I don't need anything as a gift, just you is enough for me."

"Hahaha, you are not suitable in saying those chessy words." Kyungsoo said, JongIn stops giving light kisses on his neck and pout his cute aegyo on.

Kyungsoo leans over and rub his nose to the younger latter's nose  and captured its lips. JongIn cups the older's face and make the sweet kiss into a passionate one. Kyungsoo wraps his arms around the younger's neck, while JongIn's hands are traveling down to the older's hem and insert his warm hands over it. Massaging the older's milky white stomach. The deep kiss got hotter and hotter, A few more moments, 

 

Then they started to make love

 

 End of Flashback

 

"Neeeh! Nope not this!Find something bright!" Tao whinned at the saleslady, The saleslady immediately apologized and look for a brighter tie. Kyungsoo, Tao & Baekhyun are at the mall now, looking for the best suit for Kyungsoo for his wedding which will be happening next week. 

"I--Ahm, Tao-shii, You don't have to scare the saleslady." Kyungsoo awkwardly laugh on his statement, while Baekhyun is busy on the other side of the shop, looking for the best clothes for him and Chanyeol for the big event on next week.

"Eh? But Gege!  That tie is quite dark! and that doesn't even fit for the white & baby blue suit that we brought. The tie should be colour light blue! or maybe light yellow." Kyungsoo just smiles at him, letting him decided on what Kyungsoo should wear for the big event. He sighed, then he felt something vibrating on his pocket. 

He grab his phone on his pocket and a blooming smile crept on his face, It's JongIn who's calling him. He answered the phone call. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeobo!" JongIn said.

"Yeobo!How are you now baby?" Kyungsoo asked in a cute voice. 

"I'm fine baby, So where are you now?" 

"I'm still here at the mall with Tao and Baekhyun. You?"

"Just chilling out, staring at you from a far." JongIn laugh cutely, Kyungsoo looks at his left and he saw JongIn, who's 25 feet away from him, waving his free hand on the air, and an angelic smile that's crept on his face. Kyungsoo puts down his phone back to his pocket and went closer to JongIn. 

JongIn hugs Kyungsoo and smells its scent from its neck. Kyungsoo placed a soft peck on the younger's lips and asked, 

"So, done with work already?" 

"Yep. Well actually I thought you guys are going on the other mall, And I was suppose to buy a cute bear here for you, but it turns out that I might buy a new ring for our wedding next week then. " 

Kyungsoo blushed and put a cute smile on his face. "Now? B-But what about them?" points at Tao who's still nagging at the color of the tie. 

"Maybe we can just leave them there and we will just call them if we are done." He suggested. 

"Maybe we should go near him and tell him. You know what will happens if he doesn't know where am I or either Baekhyun.." Kyungsoo winked. 

"Oh right..Let's go." JongIn scratched his nape and both of them went to Tao. 

"Ah.. Tao-shii!" Tao turn and he saw JongIn and Kyungsoo held hands. "Oh! Hi JongIn! " 

"Sup! Oh by the way, can I borrow Kyungsoo for a moment, we will just buy something at. Hope you don't mind." JongIn asked. 

"Ahmm.. Sure, you can. But please text me or call me if you guys are done buying, because we have to go to the shoes department for his shoes." 

"Sure, no problem." JongIn smiled, and wave his hands to Tao. Then they leave. 

~*~

"Excuse me Miss, but where's the most expensive set of wedding rings here?" JongIn asked, Kyungsoo taps JongIn's right shoulder hard, and JongIn pouts. 

"W-What?" 

"You don't have to buy expensive ring for the wedding! Be practical Kim JongIn!" 

"But! That's 'our' special day and I want to give you somethings expensive that you'll treasure forever future Mr. Kim." 

Kyungsoo blushed, 'Mr. Kim Kyungsoo, LOL really?' he joked himself mentally and he laughed at it. 

"What's so funny huh?" 

"Ahm, haha! I-It's nothing. Don't mind me." Kyungsoo wiped his tears ,due to laughing, away from his eye and looks at a random ring. 

"Sir, Here's our sets of weddding rings." The lady shows 5 sets of different kinds of wedding rings. 

"Kyunggie!" JongIn called Kyungsoo, not looking at Kyungsoo, he's focusing at the 5 set of rings which is displayed infront of him. Kyungsoo walked near him and look at those beautiful rings which is displayed infront of them. 

"W-Wow! Those rings are so beautiful." Kyungsoo got mesmerized at the rings. 

"Which here is the most beautiful and most expensive here miss?" 

"Here's our most expensive ring here sir, and this wedding ring set is very limited. Most of our clients wants this. But we only have limited stocks of it, and this is our last one." she said. 

Kyungsoo loved its design. It's a gold ring, and curved like an infinity sign, with a big diamond on the center. Kyungsoo tried it and it fits perfectly on his ring finger. 

"You want that?" JongIn asked. And Kyungsoo nodds, still looking at the beautiful infinity wedding ring. 

"Then, we will get it. How much is this?" 

 

~*~

Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, JongIn and Kyungsoo are now at Hansel and Gretel coffee shop. Tao, Baekhyun, JongIn and Kyungsoo are done shopping at the mall. And Kris and Chanyeol fetched them up and went over the coffee shop for food. 

 

"Kyungsoo, You will stay at my house before the wedding ok?" Tao said, while sipping his Choco Frappacino. 

"Ahm, Why Tao?" He asked, 

"It's bad luck if the Bride and the Groom sees each other before the wedding, and I just want to make sure that everything will be at its place and order on your special day." 

"Tao-baby, stops with that already. Let them on what they want." Kris said, reading some news at the newspaper. 

"Hmmmp!" Tao whinned and take a big bite on his oatmeal choco chip cookie. "I'm just concern ok!" 

"Ehehee, ok ok. I'll sleep at your crib Tao, so stop whinning ok." Kyungsoo said, "But baby!" JongIn whinned this time. 

"Just for one night baby, please?" Kyungsoo let his cuteness out, even though he doesn't know if he's doing it right.  *AND DAMN THAT MADE JONGIN HEARTBEAT PUMPS HARD!* 

"Aigoooooo! Kyunggie is so CUTE!" Baekhyun said, snapping a quick pic of Kyungsoo. 

"Yah!" JongIn shoots a deathglare on Baekhyun. 

"Hey! Stop starring at my baby! He's doing nothing!" Chanyeol protest. Hugging his Baekhyun, while the short latter is still 'fan-girling' at Kyungsoo's cute aegyo pic. 

"Nothing? He snap a pic of my cute boyfriend and he called him 'Kyunggie'. Oh hey Baekhyun, bluetooth me that picture later ne?"  Baekhyun just nod and still focusing on the cute picture.

"Kids." Kyungsoo facepalmed himself and sighed. 

 

~*~

The Next day...

 

Kyungsoo went over to YiXing and Joonmyun's house. He knocked and bell thrice and waiting for someone to open the door for him. After a few seconds, YiXing opened the door and flash his angelic smile on Kyungsoo. 

"Oh! Hi Kyunsoo, come inside." He greeted and gives some space to Kyungsoo for him to enter. 

"Thank you, is Joonmyun hyung here?" Kyungsoo asked, 

"Yup, he's in the back garden. Just go straight then turn left. If you guys need anything just call me, I'll be in the Living room." 

"Ok, Thank you YiXing hyung." Kyungsooo bowed down and went at the back garden. 

 

"Joonmyun hyung?" Kyungsoo looked over the man, who's seating at a simple white chair with a book on his hand. Joonmyung stands up carefully and Kyungsoo widen his eyes. 

"O-OMO! J-JOONMYUN HYUNG! Y-your tummy! A-A--" Kyungsoo was shocked. Joonmyun has this 'big' tummy on. Joonmyun smiles beautifully while soothing his tummy gracefully. 

"I'm pregnant Kyungsoo-ah." He flashed again his beautiful smile and chuckled angelicly.

Kim Joonmyun is 8 months pregnant now, unbelieveable right? At first YiXing and Joonmyun are taking it as a joke, because how can this be? They are both males right? But when the doctor discussed everything to them, they now understand the 'real' situation. They asked the doctor on what they should they do and that, and they really focus on the doctor's advice. 

"Omo! Congrats hyung! B-but how?" Kyungsoo went near to his best friend, caressing the big tummy of Joonmyun and he felt someone kicked inside of the older's tummy. 

"Oh! My little YiXing is kicking agian, He says Hi to you Kyungsoo" Joonmyun said. Kyungsoo smiles cutely. He kneeled infront of his bestfriend and soothing the older's tummy and chuckled. 

"Hi Little YiXing!" Joonmyun chuckled. 

"So, Kyungsoo, why are you here? Do you need anything?" Joonmyun finally asked. 

Kyungsoo stands up and shakes his head sidewards. 

"I just want to visit you and give my wedding invitation. You'll be my bride's maid, If..If it's ok with you?"  

Joonmyun smiles and hugged Kyungsoo,

"I would love to!" Joonmyun breaks the hug and pinch the younger's cheek. 

"Really? Omo! thank you thank you thank you!" Kyungsoo jumps and claps happily. 

"Did you hear that Little YiXing? Your umma will be my Bride's maid, are you happy about it?" Kyungsoo asked the little YiXing.  Kyungsoo placed his right hand on Joonmyun's tummy and he felt the kid just kicked. 

"Wow! I wish you guys happiness! and I wish and pray that your 'Little YiXing' will be smart like you and a good dancer like his father." Kyungsoo gave his simple blessing to the kid. 

"thank you Kyungsoo." Joonmyun hug him once again. 

 

To be Continued