one ;

Polaroid, You

 

001

 

 

 

Kim Myungsoo loves being Kim Myungsoo. He loves being quiet and reserved, he is obsessed with black, he enjoys taking pictures, he likes his face, he loves his kimchi stew, he loves tranquillity and he loves his everyday same old, same old routines.

 

Being a college student, he wakes up as early as 6 o’clock in the morning, he brushes his teeth, takes a quick shower, he puts on his black-coloured button shirt, slings his favourite Polaroid camera with the strap around his neck, and he would eat a few instant crackers along his way to college. His apartment isn't that far from the college; each morning he would take a bus to go the subway, and when he reaches there, he would take another subway train to the college. All in all, it would only take him around half an hour; that is if he escapes peak hour.

 

His parents suggested that they would offer to buy a car for him exclusively – so he can use it when he goes to college, but Myungsoo being Myungsoo; he insisted that if they ever give him a car, he would instantly auction the car for sale instead. It wasn’t so much that he hates receiving gifts from his own parents, but then again, Myungsoo being Myungsoo, he loves getting what he wants with his own efforts and sweats. Even if that means, he has to work twice his for it, for all or nothing.

 

 

“Myungsoo, why do you always wear black?”

“Because I look good in black.”

 

 

“Myungsoo, why do you always carry your Polaroid camera to everywhere?”

“Because I love it too much to leave it elsewhere.”

 

 

“Myungsoo, why are you always so quiet?”

“Because I don’t have better things to talk about.”

 

 

Myungsoo this and Myungsoo that. Pffttt.

 

 

He is as stubborn as he is supposed to be; he has his own opinions; he wears the same plaid shirts with different colours for each even if his friends think that the pattern is way too old for the young souls; and well, he does have his temper (if you tick him off) and he could be brutally honest, if he wants to.

 

But most of all, Kim Myungsoo just loves being Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

 


p.s: A short chapter 1, describing Kim Myungsoo in this fic. Lizzy will appear very soon :)