Failing.

Ever Since I Was A Child,

“Aww man…I failed again…” I whined and buried my face in my arms.

Chanyeol walked over to Heeyoung and her head, “It’s alright, you had always been this dumb anyway,”

My head immediately shot up at his words, glaring daggers at him, “You really wanna die huh.” I hissed.

“Heh, nope.”

“Okay class, those who had failed Math would have a tutor appointed to them, the tutors would be from the nearby university’s freshman.” Mr. Lee announced.

“Eh?!” I exclaimed, “this makes failing even worse….having extra lessons on the worst subject ever.”

Chanyeol snickered from beside me, “Yah. You just passed this test so do not laugh at my misery now.” I warned.

Holding a list in his hands, Mr. Lee announced the names of those who had tutors, “Lastly, Kim Heeyoung, your tutor will be Kris and he would meet you after school today,” Mr. Lee read off from the list.

*Today? So fast……….*

“Yah. Yah.” Chanyeol kept poking me in my back, “Yah.” Once more.

“What do you want?” I sat back up and stared at him, “Cheer up?” Chanyeol let out a nervous laugh.

I leaned over to him and whispered, “If not for your crazy fangirls right now that are staring at me, I would have killed you.”

Even though frequent interactions with Chanyeol were common, his fangirls would never fail to glare at me. Chanyeol was a kingka in this school, though he never admits the title, I gotta admit, my best buddy of all times was very handsome, and charismatic as well.

What intrigues my curiosity would be why Chanyeol still hasn’t dated anyone before.

He had truckloads of good girls fawning over him, and they had all sorts of qualities, there’s bound to be at least one that is Chanyeol’s type right?

I glanced around me, ignored those stares, and tapped Chanyeol, “You know, I had always been curious about this – why aren’t you dating anyone yet?”

I could hear those fangirls gasp, and they moved closer wanting to listen to what Chanyeol’s answer was as well.

Chanyeol bit his lip, and thought hard for an answer, “Oh, I had not come across anyone whom is my type yet,” he chuckled, “yeah, that’s right.”

~

“Bye Heeyoung~~ I will see you tomorrow! Enjoy attending your tuition!” Chanyeol snickered and ran off.

I walked in the direction of the school library when I spotted a really tall guy, I mean he’s even taller than Chanyeol, that gotta be real tall now.

He seems like he’s searching for something, with his constant turning of the head, looking around, he seemed as though he’s lost.

I stood there, admiring his defined jaw, fit body; he doesn’t seem like he’s from this country too.

“Hey!” a hand waved before my eyes, snapping me out of my dreamy state, I blinked my eyes, and looked into the most perfect face I had ever seen before.

“Will you stop staring at me now? I know I’m handsome,” the same guy praised himself, “What?! Are you being serious now?” I scoffed, *so he has a horrible personality* I rolled my eyes.

“Yes I am, you’re the one that was mesmerized by me,” he said again.

“Excuse me now, who’s mesmerized by you? I’m know I’m clearly not a teeny bit mesmerized.” I retorted.

“Uh-huh, says the one who was staring at me, not even letting your eyes rest by blinking,” he smirked, my face flushed immediately, embarrassed by the fact that it did occur. It ain’t my fault I tend to stare at people unknowingly and blank out.

“Erm…yeah whatever,” I sighed and looked up at him, “what do you need from me anyway?”

“How do I get to the library?” he questioned, “I’m supposed to tutor a girl named…Kim Heeyoung.”