The nobody in my class

Princess Complex

Jonghyun

 

I'm trying to get to class when I run into some .

Wait, should I be calling a woman I barely know a ?

Well, if it looks like a , walks like a , and talks like a ...

"Hey man," a tall guy came up and sympathetically pat my shoulder, chuckling, "You okay?"

He must have been talking about Gyuri.

"Do all the girls here act like that?" I asked him as Gyuri and her friend stormed off, loudly flinging insults about me around. I never knew accidentally breaking someone's shoe resulted in deserving to die. This was an expensive school, but I didn't expect its students to be so uptight.

"Ehh.. there's only one Park Gyuri. Everyone else tries to be her. By the way, I'm Minho, basketball star."

"Jonghyun," I said, shaking his hand, "Singer."

"I see. Music department's that way," he pointed in the direction Gyuri went.

Had to be a coincidence.

"Thanks man," I nodded, "See you around."

"Yep."

At least the guys here were cool.

 

Gyuri

 

Rule number one of wearing heels outside: always bring emergency flats.

I changed into my pair of flats and went to class with Nicole, sitting up front like always.

Since it was the start of a new year, today would just be the introduction of a new lesson. The music department always had a wide range of things to do, from composition to reading music, singing, playing instruments, performing and more. Needless to say, I was excited for the new lessons this year.

Then a dino walked in and my enthusiasm went to hell.

"Oh God, is this a horror film?" I eyed him with disgust.

His eyes narrowed partially.

"What are you doing looking at me that way?"

"Don't tell me you have this class too," dino grumbled.

"Something has to be wrong, this is an advanced class and you are a nobody."

"I am somebody. My name is-"

I put my hand up, "I didn't ask you. Anyways, dino-" Oh how I loved how he visibly flinched when I called him that. "-since you're so obviously new here, this is the advanced music course, and you don't belong in this class."

He glared and stormed up to my table, slapping down the paper that listed his classes. "Read it and weep."

I read the stupid thing. Turns out, he was in this class. Well I'll be damned.

I brushed the stupid paper off my desk and gave him my best 'Get lost, ' face.

Getting the message, he picked it up and walked to the back of the class.

 

A/N: shoutout to plainsha and gyuleia. my first two fans and commentors. :D