Worst first impressions

Princess Complex

Jonghyun

Sunlight streamed through the curtains of my apartment and poured over me. I sat up, remembering that I'd set my alarm clock to wake me just before dawn and perplexed by how much sun was coming in if it was still supposed to be sunrise.

"Ughh..."

I ran my hands through my hair and blinked until I could read my clock without the blur of sleep in my eyes.

10:30.

But no, that couldn't be right...

"AISH!"

I scattered to get ready. "Useless thing!" And took my frustrations out by throwing my alarm clock across the room. Yet another thing I have to buy. I really need another job.

I brushed my teeth and squirmed into a pair of black jeans at the same time. I put on any tee shirt laying around and quickly popped some bread into the toaster, which would be my breakfast along with a glass of orange juice. I ended up shoving the toast in my mouth and gulping down the juice, nearly choking, but I had no time to waste. Then again, even if I had time, I probably didn't have much to eat a full breakfast with anyways. Since I spent my entire life savings on my dream University, that I finally recieved the acceptance letter for, I had to cut back on a lot of stuff. Including buying groceries in order to pay the rent.

When I finally made it outside, I was speeding off to school. My car may be a hunk of junk, but it got me places I needed to go. It pissed me off that I set my alarm to wake me up early, and now I would be late. Aish.


Gyuri

"Oh my God, what is she wearing?"

I put down my compact mirror to eye the victim, "It's sad, the state of most young girls' mind when it comes to fashion." I checked my lipgloss in the mirror again and then put it away in my purse, patting my best friend Nicole on the shoulder. "Let's go."

Nicole grinned as we set off for class. "Did you hear about Hara and Minho's hookup over break?"

"How could I not? It was all over facebook- OOMF"

Something, no, someone rammed into me with so much for that I fell over and heard one of my high heels crack.

A guy with the face of a dino landed on top of me, his eyes wide.

"I-I'm so sorry-"

"GET OFF OF ME-"

"Sorry sorry! Please forgive me!"

"YOU BROKE MY HEEL-"

With utter patheticness written all over his face, this guy actually kneeled beside me and touched my shoe, "Maybe I can fix it-"

"NO!" I yanked my leg away. "You've done enough, thank you!"

"Are you hurt?"

"UGH! Nicole!" I whined. Thankfully, Nicole was there and she helped me to my feet.

The dino stood up as well and bowed, "I'm so sorry."

"No, you're not sorry yet!" I yelled, "Do you know who I am? Well? Do you?"

He blinked, "No."

Nicole scoffed, "The nerve."

"What?" He looked at her.

"This is Park Gyuri that you just ran into, you nobody."

"Never heard of you-"

"He's ignorant, lets go, Gyuri," rolling her eyes, Nicole was ready to walk away.

I took my broken shoe off and shoved it at dino's chest. He grunted, but took it.

"I hope you know that shoe was worth 500 dollars," I said.

"5-500 dollars?"

The shock on his face was amusing. I don't know why he'd act like that was such a large amount.

"Not that I need your money, but since you broke it, you owe me," and with that last threat, I wobbled away with Nicole.

"Some people just shouldn't exist," Nicole remarked.

"Tell me about it," I said.

 

A/N: yes I know, Gyuri is being y but it adds tension.
She'll be better later on, promise.xD