Awakening to it all (part one)

Lies are Worse

Nara sat in the grandest library she could have ever imagined. Above her, a golden chandelier sent out gorgeous diamond like rays. Not that the library needed it, it had luxurious windows that had elegant dropping curtains that complemented the rest of the room. Surrounding her were towering dark chocolate coloured, mahogany book cases filled with heavenly divine books; her nostrils were aroused by the fresh scent of them. She was sitting by a matching table to the bookcases that was placed upon a black and white Persian rug. In comparison she felt like a tramp.

"Wae, wae, wae, wae, wae, wae?" She moaned under her breath. This was completely the last place she wanted to be. Everyone else blended into the library and looked like; God carved sculptures that belonged there. She however, felt as if she was a fly in a beehive. She couldn't study any longer. Her mind was too busy staring into the dust moats that the sun light allowed her to see.  Nara, had had enough, she couldn't sit there anymore and pretend that she was doing anything cooperative. She quickly shoved all her belongings in her bag and hastily left the library. If she stayed in there any longer she was going to go insane.

Outside the library, the floors were a snowy marble colour, with an exquisite design. The walls were covered by beautifully painted canvases bursting with life and colour. She was in awe as she peered upon them. Again, the ceilings had wonderful dangling chandeliers all in line with each other that portrayed a clear white light that made the school seem evermore dreamy. There was enough space for a truck to drive through and maybe even some other cars alongside it.

She hated it all. No matter how beautiful the school was, it made her insides churn. She strongly believed that all money they had spent on this school to make it fancy could've been spent on a better course. She wanted to get out of there. She started to walk in any direction that she saw fit... If anything, she wanted to see Hongki. She hadn't spoken to a soul since the double lesson of maths. However, she had not seen him in school since Monday. Nara wanted to contact him but they didn't exchange numbers. So she couldn't ask him why.

She hadn't noticed how far she walked and was completely utterly lost even though she must have been walking a mere 5-6 minutes. She was in a completely different place. All the corridors looked exactly the same and she couldn't remember which way she had come from. She kept her cool even though she was panicking. Oh just well isn't this lovely! She chimed into her own mess. She carried on walking until she found an exit towards some gardens she didn't know existed until now.

As she walked out she couldn't help but get amazed by the Japanese Zen garden that was in front of her eyes. Whoa... Just when you think you saw it all. That's it. I refuse to see believe any limits from now on. She decided to keep an absolute open mind towards that school.

The floor was covered by millions of pebbles mixed with rocks and there was a gorgeous bridge that went over dozens of plants that she couldn't name. There was a group of girls on the bridge and she thought it was a perfect opportunity to know exactly where she was and maybe even make some friends. She approached them in a friendly manner. How she wished that she had just stayed in that library just studied like any normal student and kept her head down.

"Hey, I'm new here. Can you please just tell me where I am?" She asked in a confident voice. "I'm a bit lost." She smiled at the 3 of them. Just be yourself, Nara. They can't possibly do anything... Can they? She quickly dismissed the thought. Even though she had a gut instinct to run away to the moon and never come back.

They all stopped what they were doing and inspected her, head to toe. They all had a look of displeasure on their faces, and she started to feel a bit uncomfortable. Just keep smiling... Smile! She encouraged herself with very little enthusiasm. You're in a new school and you need to make some new friends. But they look like slags. Shut up! She was fighting with herself.

"Oh well, look who it is. Isn't this the who raised her hand at our precious twin princes?" One spoke aloud in disgust, she had black long curled hair. They all looked at each other and looked back at her. Nara's heart began racing and she stepped backwards with fear. How could she have been so stupid to trust these girls to be kind? Well-ing-done, Nara. Don't you remember when you said, Oh I don't know... THE FACT THAT YOU HATED ALL THE GIRLS HERE (stupid Ocean5 followers), and you go on and walk up to them. Someone should give you a round of applause.

"I don't know why she thinks she can talk to us." Another scoffed, staring with sharp, piercing eyes. Nara felt her airways feel tighter in fright. The girl had blonde hair obviously dyed with some expensive brand. They all started to move closer to her making Nara's instincts scream. Nara wanted to run yet a part of her forced her to stay and stand up for herself. It was futile.

"Let's teach her what happens when you mess around with the Ocean5.." One snarled towards her, flashing bright, white teeth that stood out unnaturally against the white, fluffy clouds. This girl had short straight black hair. By the look of this girl she was probably the leader of these es. She had that face and attitude.

Nara quickly exhaled and planned to resolve the problem before it took off. "Please understa---" Before she could finish her sentence, she watched as the short haired girl's hand rose in a millisecond in the air and whacked her soft cheeks hard, pushing her far back with a unmistakable strong force. Nara screamed out as in the same second, the blonde girl grabbed Nara's hair and pulled her up whilst the third punched her repeatedly in the stomach with rage that sent Nara flying back. She didn't have a moment to catch her breath. The leader stomped on her head with one foot and screamed.

"You're a stupid , you should have never come here, never should have disrespected our princes!" She yelled as she moved onto Nara's flat stomach sending a jolt of pain racing in her body. "First with the twins with their car, then with all FIVE of them by their bench.." She scoffed and looked up in disbelief and stared straight back at her. "Then you thought you could stamp on G.O Oppa's foot, AND...." She started to get really fired up. "You slapped the twins. All in the space of 2 days. You've get a death wish girl, and luckily I'm here to grant your wish." The girl finalised.

If Nara could have shrieked out, she would have but she had no air and felt suffocated. She felt tears trickle down as the curly-haired girl picked her back up and slapped her again.

"You're pathetic! You’re an ugly !" She slapped Nara continuously, making her face burn up harshly and unbearably. Her thoughts rushed back to Jungshin who had beaten her countlessly in the past. She wanted to scream for help but she couldn't breathe. She started to gasp for breath but nothing was entering her body which made the pain intensify around her. Tears overflowed helplessly from her eyes as she tried but failed to block the attacks been made to her.

The blonde then threw Nara back to the ground which sent her flying yet again. They all charged at her and kicked her in the stomach almost automatically before leaving. The leader then turned around and crouched to Nara, pulling her hair for one last time. “You’re ing cheap beggar." She whispered into Nara's ear. "You stay well away from Ocean5, otherwise... “She snickered darkly. "You'll wish you weren't mother-ing born," With that she left Nara there. They all left the Zen garden without remorse.

Nara was taken back to when she was 6 years old when Jungshin had hit her for the first time. It was exactly the same. What was worse was that her mother - Bom knew. She couldn't stop her tears rolling down her face and body was aching which made it impossible to get up. She lifted her head up, slowly and pain shook her whole body which made her wail out in pain. She was hoping someone - anyone would come and help her... Someone like Key. She helplessly reached into her pocket and went onto speed dial. Within 3 ring tones, he answered.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!!!???!" Key's familiar voice screamed down the phone. It made her heart warm up almost instantly. She didn't reply. "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE FRIDAY!" There was complete silence.

"Nara....?" Key questioned

"Key..." She whispered in a hoarse voice.

"Nara?" He replied in a worried voice. She couldn't help it and started crying hysterically on the phone to him. She tried to stop but she couldn't control her body, it felt like somebody else’s. "Nara?" He paniked as he heard her cry. "Nara... Calm down." He took control over the situation as he was experienced with it from her. Jungshin had done this to her many times in the past. "Listen to me. Take deep breaths, tell me where you are. Me and Taemin will come for you." He commented in a stern voice and Nara obeyed. She took deep breaths as directed and all the while Key was still on the phone to her. After she calmed down, she informed him where she was.


Comment, rate and subcribe :') Tell me what you think~~