Chapter 1

Dreaming of You

"H-hyung..." Ryeowook bit his lower lip as he stood in front of Jongwoon, or Yesung as he preferred to be called, his fingers fiddling the hem of his shirt. All the sounds and motions in the room seemed to stop as the former felt the other's gaze boring through him. Never had he imagined that this day would, that he, the shy and timid Kim Ryeowook would finally have the courage to confess to the Kim Jongwoon, two years his senior and the popular and hot vocalist of their school's rock club.

 

"Ryeowook-shii, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" The smaller of the two felt his heart speeding up with the sound of Yesung's deep, baritone voice calling his name. Never had he thought that his name would sound good when someone pronounces it, not unless if that someone is Yesung.

 

"Uh...uhm hyung...you see..." Oh how many times did he practiced this in his mind? More than a thousand times already, and yet here he was, a blabbering mess in front of the person he has been in love with since he was a freshman. "Hyung...Y-yesung hyung..."

 

He heard Yesung chuckling and suddenly he felt something warm on his forehead. Ryeowook immediately looked up to see Yesung's hand resting on his now hot forehead, and the hot sensation seemed to spread throughout his body. And he was sure as hell that he totally looked like a tomato now due to the blush he has right now.

 

"Hmm, weird, you don't have a fever yet you are blushing and stuttering. Are you sure you're alright?"

 

Ryeowook could barely move when Yesung leaned forward slightly, their eyes finally meeting and getting lost in each other's gaze. Getting caught up in the spur of moment, Yesung's hand trailed down Ryeowook's forehead, his fingertips caressing the latter's high cheek bone before cupping it with his palm.

 

"Ryeowook-shii..."

 

"N-neh?" Ryeowook swallowed hard as he felt Yesung's hot breath fanning his face, making his aware of how close they are. He felt himself leaning on Yesung's touch while his heart started beating fast and loud, so loud he thought everyone in the room could hear it. "H-hyung...I've been meaning to t-tell you..."

 

"Can I...can I kiss you?" Ryeowook immediately opened his closed eyes, when did he closed them anyway? He blinked a few more times, searching Yesung's face for any sign that he's joking, yet he found none. Taking a deep breath, he nodded shyly, almost too small not to be noticed but Yesung perfectly saw it, immediately leaning forward slowly making Ryeowook close his eyes once more.

 

"Wookie!"

 

Weird. Why did I just heard Sungmin hyung's voice?

 

Ryeowook ignored Sungmin's voice and decided to concentrate on Yesung, or moreover, Yesung's lips that were supposed to be on his lips by now. He cracked one eye open only to see no one in front of him.

 

"Wookie! Wookie!"

 

"What the..." Ryeowook turned around to look for Yesung but failed, he also noticed that he was now alone inside the once crowded room and Sungmin's voice echoing through the walls.

 

"Wookie! Kim Ryeowook!" Finally, Ryeowook spotted someone on a far corner, and knowing his instincts, it should be Yesung. Cause, hell, he had always been stalking observing his from afar for years already that he knows it's Yesung's back. He quickly ran towards who he thought was Yesung as Sungmin's voice became louder and louder. Finally, he reached out his hand to Yesung and grabbed him by his shoulders. He took a step backward as Yesung turned around, only to have Sungmin's face where Yesung's face was supposed to be, with a scary smile that gave Ryeowook a shiver.

 

"Kim Ryeowook! What are you still waiting for!"

 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

--

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Ryeowook immediately shot up from his bed, before catching up his breath. He could feel beads of sweat forming on his forehead. Just outside his room, he could hear his room mate walking around and talking to someone, probably his boyfriend. Ryeowook glared at the door, as though his glare could reach Sungmin.

 

Then he repeatedly punched his pillow while he yelled out his frustration. How could the best dream turned out to be the worst nightmare for him? He kicked his feet stubbornly, his blanket falling off of the side while he pulled his hair. And that's how his room mate saw him when he entered the room.

 

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Ryeowook looked up to see Sungmin chuckling while leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed on his chest and an amused smile on his lips. "Weren't you just dreaming of Yesung shii? I even saw you with a kissy face that even my hollering can't wake you up."

 

Ryeowook glared at his hyung, he didn't mind if Sungmin was older than him, and proceeded to throw something that his hand could reach, which was his pillow. Too bad Sungmin's reflexes were fast that he easily dodged the pillow while laughing. "Now go get dressed up, Kyuhyunnie is on his way, unless you want to walk your way towards school and be late."

 

"I hate you hyung..." Sungmin just chuckled as he went his way out of the room. Ryeowook huffed and puffed his cheeks out watching his hyung going out of his

 

"And Wookie ah?"

 

"Neh?" Ryeowook got up from his bed and proceeded to pick his blanket.

 

"Good morning to you too." Sungmin said with a hint of mock to Ryeowook as a pillow went flying towards him.

 

"Shut up hyung!"

--

A/N: Well what do you think? ^^ I might add another chapter...but i dunno..hehe