Baby and the Photographer part 2

Baby Seobbie

My eyes become rounder as I start to smile, excited that now the camera is in front of me. There is a square picture on it. I know this place, this is our living room; Appa, Omma and mine. I turned to Dongwoon hyung who was sitting on the floor right beside me, watching my every action. His face is just beside me while one of his arms is on the sofa.

This is our living room. “Deudeuuu... daa,” I giggle excitedly, tapping my finger on the camera. This is fun. Camera is fun.

“Do you like it?” Dongwoon hyung asks me with his warm kind smile, ruffling my hair as my panda hood has fell backward.

I like it. “Dadaa...” as I chortle happily. I am not sure if Dongwoon hyung understands me but I don’t mind since he seems happy now.

He chuckles slightly. “Seems like you do,” Then, he turns to the camera. “Do you want to learn how to use it?” he says to me with his usual smile.

I tilt my head, curious on what he is saying. Does he mean I can use the camera? I keep looking at him with my round curious eyes.

Dongwoon hyung chuckles. “Aigoo, you are so cute,” Dongwoon hyung says as he pinched my chubby soft cheek gently.

He takes one of my hands and gently uses my pointing finger to press a round thing above the camera.

Clicks!

The camera sounds.

It sounds. I laugh excitedly. I know this sound. Dongwoon hyung keeps making it before. The sound is cute and exciting.

“Baby Seobbie is such a fast learner,” Dongwoon hyung says to me. I don’t understand but I am happy that he says my name.

I turn to him and giggle joyfully.

“Glad to see your smile,” Dongwoon hyung says kindly. Hyung is so nice. I like him.

“Ah,” Dongwoon hyung suddenly looked surprised.

I stop giggling and look at him confusedly, blinking my round inquisitive eyes.

“Wait here, Seobbie,” he says, unintentionally shortens my name. I don’t mind at all. Seobbie is still cute and adorable and sweet and lovely name.

My eyes follow Dongwoon hyung. He goes back to his black large back at another sofa, searching for something in it.

“It’s here,” he says happily.

I giggle gleefully, glad to know that Dongwoon hyung is happy.

He quickly comes to me with a square blue thing in his hand. My eyes are astonishingly stuck to that blue square thing. It had round thing on it too.

“Here, a camera for you,” Dongwoon hyung says as he sits on the floor, as his head is now right beside me. He places the thing he calls camera in front of me as he took his previous larger camera.

 I curiously look at the new camera. It is in blue colour and smaller. It also has the square screen on it, also showing our living room.

“Baby Seobbie can use this,” Dongwoon hyung says to me as he again ruffles my hair gently.

I laugh adorably. I like it when he says my name.

Dongwoon hyung replies my cute laugh with his chuckle. He again takes my hand and uses my pointing finger to press a round thing also above this new camera.

“Press this button,” Dongwoon hyung kindly tells.

Clicks!

I laugh cheerfully, happy that the new camera also makes that sound.

Clicks! “Yeee!” I try to imitate the sound. It does not sound the same but it still fun.

Dongwoon hyung laugh at my word, truly laugh. I stare at him, wondering why he is laughing so loud. I start to giggle when I find it is funny. Dongwoon hyung laugh is funny.

“Hihihi,” I keep giggling.

“Auww, Baby Seobbie, you such an adorable baby boy,” he says, looking at me with his large smile. “So, do you want to take any other picture?” he asks.

Picture? I can take picture? I want to take picture of my toys. My toys are in my room and my room is upstairs. I have to go to my room, to my toys.

Slowly, I crawl down the sofa while Dongwoon hyung is watching me amusedly.

Clicks!

He makes the sound with his previous camera while I am working hard, crawling to the stair.

“Where are you going?” Dongwoon hyung asks.

To my room, “Buu...” I manage to gurgle while I still crawling.

I can hear Dongwoon hyung chuckled as he listens to me. He keeps making clicking sound until I reach the stair.

I start to climb the stair, placing my hands on it, and lift up one of knees and...

Thump!

“Baby Seobbie!,” I hear Dongwoon hyung voice.

I start to cry because of the shock and the sudden pain. “Tsk... Tsk,”

“Are you okay?” Dongwoon hyung quickly approaches me. “You never climb up the stair, aren’t you?” he says as if he is scolding me.

The pain becomes worse that I wail loudly, hating the pain.

Dongwoon hyung quickly lifts me up, gently rub my head. “Its okay, Baby Seobbie. The pain will go soon,” he says as he brings me back to the sofa.

Slowly, the pain goes away and I gradually stop crying.

Dongwoon hyung rolls me so I lay on my tummy as he inspects my head. “I hope there is no serious injury,” he sounds worry. “I’m sorry, Baby Seobbie,” he says. I could sense that he thinks it is his fault.

I roll, lying on my back. I stretch my arm towards Dongwoon hyung. I’m okay, “Dadaa...”

Dongwoon hyung looks at me worriedly and it looks funny. I giggle happily.

Then, Dongwoon hyung sweetly smiles at me. “Glad you are okay,”

My eyes widened curiously. Does Dongwoon hyung understand me too?

Then, he lifts me to his shoulder, bringing the blue camera while the other larger camera has hanged at his chest.

“Let’s go,” he says as he carries me to the upper level of our house.

As we arrives the second storey, Dongwoon hyung gently places me down, on the wooden floor. “So, where you want to go?” he asks.

I am in my crawl position so I instantly crawl to my room. I go straight to my treasure box. It is large baby blue treasure box. Omma says it is made from plastic so it is light and not dangerous for a baby.

I place my hands on the box, using the strength from my both hands to stand up. Then, I easily open the box. There are so many toys in the box. I took out a colourful plush ball with a bell in it. Every time it moves, it will make this cute jingling sound. 

Clicks!

I look at Dongwoon hyung who is taking my picture. I smile at him, excitedly showing my favourite toys.

“You’re so cute, Baby Seobbie,” he says while he looks through the camera.

 


Author's note:

Hello everyone,
Meet Baby Seobbie again after one year of disappearing.
I apologize for not updating for a year.
Honestly, I never thought of abandoning the fanfic.
I don’t intend to create excuse for it too.
I can’t properly tell the reasons but I do hope you will understand.

I thought to finish ‘Baby and the Photographer’ in two chapters just like what I did with ‘Baby at the Mall’.
However, I am facing writer’s block and having difficulty in finishing the chapter.
You may notice that my writing style has differed.
I'm sorry if it bothers you.

Anyway, I am truly thankful for your every comments and thoughts.
They make me feel appreciated and loved.

Thank you,