The Deers

[One-Shot] The Deers

"Excuse me."

Yoona stopped her steps when she heard a man's voice called. "I think this is yours," the man said as he handed her a small box and a piece of paper. Yoona frowned and looked at him with astonishment.

"I'm sorry. I am not your fan but I think you are 'deer' right? That was quite famous, you know? So I think this is yours. Someone dropped it right there," he showed the place where he found the gift.

Yoona knew that wasn't good for her if she continued to stare at him without giving any response. The girl smiled and bowed her head as she said thanks.

After politely let him go, Yoona entered SM Entertainment building with the two objects she had in her hand. "What's that?" Sunny asked casually.

"Oh? Gifts from a fan," said Yoona short, putting the box in her hands on the table, but took the letter and opened it. Yoona is more interested in the letter from the fans rather than gifts. Through letters, Yoona could feel the fans' love for her while through the gift, the feeling itself isn't so pronounced.

Yoona's eyes opened wide when she found the letter was containing Chinese writing which are a little messy. Although Yoona isn't fluent in Chinese, but she's not stupid to realize that this letter wasn't addressed to her.

"Looks like these aren't mine," Yoona mumbled but loud enough to be heard by the other members. "What? The gifts?" said Sunny. Yoona nodded. "Joohyun, can you read this for me?"

"Sorry onnie but I haven't  studied Chinese these day, I've forgotten." Seohyun said softly. Yoona raised her shoulders and took the box that she had put on the table. "Maybe I should just ask Amber."

 

***

 

"Onnie, are you joking with me right now?" asked Amber in a scandalized tones. Yoona raised her eyebrows, look at Amber's weird behaviour. "What do you mean? I'm just asking you to translate this for me."

" You know perfectly that I do NOT speak Mandarin or read these letters well! "Amber said with a higher tone.

Yoona widened her eyes. It's hard for her ears and brain to believe that Amber Liu, a Chinese woman, can NOT speak or read in mandarin. "IS THAT TRUE?" Amber nodded slowly with a hurt-looking on her face.

"I'm sorry," Yoona speaks in English and put her arm around Amber. "I'm sorry, Liu. I promise I'll buy you ice cream."

"Onnie! I'm not a little kid you canpersuade with ice cream!"

"Alright, Liu. What flavour do you want?" Yoona ignoring Amber's sulkiness.

"Strawberry mint." she replied with aegyo.

 

 

***

 

"I'm in appguejong now."
 

"Now?"

"Um. Besides, I can't read mandarin. You better ask Victoria noona or Zhoumi ge."

"If they are here now, do you think I'm going to call you? "

"So they are not in the office? Oooohhh!!! Are they dating? You know, since both of them played in the same play, they became closer. They even named themselves as ZhouToria and I think-" Yoona hung up because Henry's not-so-good purpose which is gossiping his teammate.

"Who can help me?" Yoona thought. "But wait! That man said that these thingss are belong to the 'deer', it means that there's another 'deer' beside me in this company. Aaah! Why am I so stupid!" Yoona knocked on her own forehead and ran quickly to the information section.

"Annyeonghaseyo onnie, may I borrow the mic to make an announcement?" Yoona pleaded to the two women at the front office. They nodded and let Yoona use the mic.

"Ahem... a... a... Attention please! Attention please! Good afternoon, I'm SNSD Yoona. Um, there was a man who gave me a gift along with a letter addressed to 'deer'. As you know, from this time being I'm the only 'deer' in this company but I think these things weren't meant for me because this letter is in mandarin. So, if any one of you whose nickname is alos 'deer' and have a thought that the gifts are yours then I'm waiting at the front office right now if you want these... things. Thank you. Right now, it's SNSD! Thank you.""

After ending her special 'announcement', Yoona thank the officers and sitting on the sofa waiting for the other 'deer'. Yoona waited long enough, about 15 minutes until finally she got bored. "Onnie, has anyone come?" She asked the information officers. The two women smiled and shook their head.

Just when Yoona stood up from her seat to walk away, there was a man who came panting in front of her.

"Is.anyone.looking.for.me?" he said to the two women. One of the women pointed to behind him, towards Yoona.

“Luhan-ssi?” Yoona asked in surprised.

 

 

------------------

Please check out my other LuYoon stories

It's Me - Differently Oppostie (series) - The Story that I didn't Know - What Makes You Beautiful - Baby don't Cry - Forbidden Love