They Met again

Choose One! Ü

At the Canteen:

 

Their second subject ended already and it's there breaktime, Bomi rushed down towards the canteen, she left EunJi  at there classroom, because she is still fixing her things. She run carrying the other books and suddenly bumped someone.

 


"ACK!!!" her book fell down on the floor and she rushly picked it up when she lifted her head to look at the person she bumped with. She was shocked.

 

 

IT'S YOSEOB!

 

Her mind panicked, doesn't know what to do. She smiled awkwardly at him and greeted him "a-ah .. Hi" She bowed politely at him. Yoseob widen his eyes from what he saw. "o-oh! Hello" He bowed back as well. She thanked him for helping her to pick up those books and walked away. Yoseob found himself startled

 

 

Her heart beat fast again. She run towards the Canteen to find Bomi almost catching her breath

 

"Ya!! Bomil-ah! You know if you didn't left me, this thing won't happened!" she said in shaky voice. While Bomi was busy eating her food while writing.

 

"yaa!!" she shouted on her. Bomi gasped because of it and blinked 3 times. "whaaaaaaaaaat? what thing??" she think for awhile then snaps her finger

 

"ah!!!! So he greeted you or something?" she grinned widely. EunJi sat across her and took a deep breath "ne, aigoo~ I really panicked and really don't know what to say maybe he was shocked when I bowed at him politely, I never did that before because I'm just slapping his shoulders when I'm greeting him"

 

"Well, yeah, I think he's wondering too why you're acting weird. you know~ the girlfriend thingy." She smirked. EunJi bit her lips then leaned back. "aigoo ~ how am I suppose to bring back how I acted on him? it's hard" she nodded.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YOSEOB's POV:

 

omo! we met again!

 

I saw her pretty face, her pretty smile

 

but, why she's acting that way? Something wrong? I'm really not used to it that she bowed to me very politely. I wonder what does that Chubby pig ate! aishh.

 

I sighed deeply. Should I visit her later at her house?

 

I hit my head lightly. omo! I forgot, I have a date with IU arghh! I'm going crazy! I thought, I don't love her anymore, I thought I have learned to love IU but, no. I still not. aigoo.

 

EOTTEOHKE?!

 

EOTTEOHKE?!

 

this word is always popping out on my mind. I really don't know what to do, what to say and what to feel.

 

AHHHH!!!!! I'm going to explode!! I need a serious mental check-up from a psychology. Please help this cute guy.

 

I ended up with a frown look