Chapter 4. [Edited]

One Day.

*No One's POV*

The bell rang, signaling that its time for recess. Students were all on their way to the cafeteria. Taeyeon waited for her friends, BaekYeol and Yoona, to leave the class. But then, Miyoung and Sooyeon came out first, which scared the hell out of Taeyeon.

"Ouk, Taengoo-ah! Annyeong! Can we have recess with you? Its boring with only the two of us." Sooyeon asked Taeyeon, before beaming sweetly.

"Sure! You're always welcome!" Chanyeol, suddenly popped up from nowhere.

"Yah! You! Don't even want to wait for your boyfriend! Meanie!" Baekhyun then smacked his sweetheart, Chanyeol, on the head.

"Haha, sorry girls. They're always like this. And, sure. As Chanyeol said, you're always welcome. Btw, they're gay. None of them are girls." Taeyeon said, biting her lips.

-at the Cafeteria-

"Ouh, er, Taengoo-yah, after school, can we come over to your house? Some wardrobe checking is needed. heh." Miyoung asked.

"heh. I know. Since I was a kid, I wore like this. Because...my mom...." Taeyeon suddenly looked down when she speaks of her mom.

Her mom died when she was 5. And, she was left with her dad and oppa. Both her dad and oppa only teach her how to fight, she didn't know girls wear those types of outfits. Dresses, headbands, high heels, and the fact that they had coloured nails. Until this time round, she doesn't favour girly stuffs. Open the wardrobe, nothing to rob. No accesories. No earrings, no rings, no necklaces, no nail polish, no posters of boy bands. Just caps, shades, loose long-sleeved shirts, Toms, guys' shorts, studs, was in HER wardrobe.

"Because your mom? What? Don't allow you to wear dresses?" Sooyeon asked, sarcastically.

Baekhyun, who was wanting Sooyeon to not say it, finally gave up.

"She.....died. When I was 5." Taeyeon said, tearing up.

"Ouh, mainhae. Jeongmal minahaeyo. We didn't know. Mianhaeyo." Sooyeon said.

"You even said it sarcastically...Anyways, where's Yoong?" Baekhyun said.

"Absent. You should know. She called me, satying she can't come because she had some urgent things to do." Sooyeon said, raising her eyebrows, before taking a sip from her drink. 

-after school- -at the Kim's-

"Waaaaah. You're quite got the thing. This place is huuuuuuuuuuuuge!" Sooyeon complimented.

"Follow me to my room." Taeyeon said, before climbing up the stairs to the second floor.

-in the room-

"Okays, check whatever you want. No throwing things. I'll bring up the co- Where's Miyoung?" Taeyeon eyes widened when she realised, there's only her and Sooyeon.

She ran outside, looking for Miyoung, in case she went to the wrong room.

She found Miyoung, standing, while tearing up infront of a room, which door was put up with a sign saying :

 JUNNIE'S ROOM.

DO NOT ENTER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR ELSE YOU'RE SCREWED.

Obviously, Junsu's room. Miyoungs's palms were holding onto the door, as if its permanent there.

"Yaah, Miyoung-ah, that's enough. Come, palle. I'll bring you to my room. It's over already." Taeyeon said, with a worried expression on her face and she was streching her hands towards Miyoung.

Miyoung wipe off the tears, before grabbing a hold onto Taeyeon's hand.

They went to Taeyeon's room, fingers intertwined.

"Ok, so here's my r- Yaah! Wae are you throwing ALL of the things into the black rubbish plastic?!" Taeyeon exclaimed, when she saw Sooyeon tying the black rubbish plastic, which is full of her clothes.

"You really need to go shopping, Your fashion taste . All guys' items are in there." Sooyeon said, while cleaning up the room.

"Wait, even boxers?!" Miyoung asked, her eyes widened.

"Of course not, Fany-ah! Even though theres alot of guys' items, she's still a lady, okays?" Sooyeon said, sarcastically before rolling her eyes.

"So, this rubbish, let's go throw it. And then, mall. Soshi Mall. Kays?" Sooyeon said, adjusting her makeup.

"Uh, sure. And, I need to change first." Taeyeon said, ping her jacket. 

[A/N : Don't think anything dirty. Hahaha. There's another piece of tee inside. XD]

"Yah, yah! BWO! Dont open your shirts here. Anyways, I threw all of it. What are you gunna wear?" Sooyeon said, making this face : -___________-

"Ah, right! Ok then. You guys take your time. I'm gunna have to wash up. Don't worry, I have extra clothes for emergency. And, its not boyish at all. A blue skinny jeans and a striped long-sleeved tee with a letter G on it." Taeyeon said, taking the clothes out of her backpack.

"Sounds good. We're going to eat cookies downstairs. Be fast. We, girls, don't like waiting. Arasso?" Miyoung said.

"Hmm."

When Sooyeon and Miyoung were out, Miyoung took glances with Junsu's room. She still can't forget how hurt she was.

Hm. I have to move on. And accept the fact that Taeyeon, his sister, is my new best friend. I have to. Miyoung thought, smiling to herself.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N : Iknow, Iknow. This is too short. But hey, I just finished my examinations! :D ^^ Just waiting for the results. Hope the best for me, guys. (: Then, maybe I could update more. ^^* Oh, and the part when Taeyeon said about the blue skinny jeans ,  she meant the outfit for the 'Gee' single! >3< Iknowright! She's gunna be cuteee. Heheh. That's all for today. Please comment and subscribe! xx.]