Chapter 2: Oppa's New Lady.~

One Day.

*Kim Taeyeon's POV*

I'm back!!! Fuuh. First day of school, 2 hours of detention?!

THAT MR TAO IS A REAL JERK.

But, I pity Mi Young, though. Because of me wanting to get to know her, she got detention, too.

Aiiish! I should have did it after class. Pabo me. -.-

Wait, this made me thought back about what I said in Chinese just now.

It's true, though. She is quite pretty. :)

Wait isn't that oppa's Mercedez?

What's he doing here? 

pfft. Must be he had a new girlfriend, eh?

Whatever?

"OPPA! Did you come to pick me up?"

"omomomo! Yaah! Taengoo-yah! You scared me. And, no. I came here not to pick you up."

I showed him my aegyo by pouting. I'm too tired to walk home after being scolded by the Chinese teacher.

"TAENGOO-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Hukk. That was super loud. Who could that be? 

"Yaah, who's that?"

"Mollayo. I'll go check it out first, nae, oppa?"

"Naenae. Go."

I walk towards the middle staircase just to see a beaming Yoona. OMO! How could I not recognised my bestfriend's voice?! Aigoooo...

I facepalmed myself.

"Yaah, bwoyah? Why you're late?!"

"Got detention. 2 hours." I said, while showing her the V-sign.

"Aigoo...Ara, ara. I'm asking why you're late for school?"

"Oppa. Styling his hair like crap." I rolled my eyes when this morning's moment flashed back.

"Yoona-shi!"

"Nae?" Yoongie turned to the direction where the voice came from.

That's weird. Yoongie has no friends other than me. How could that be?

There was a girl standing at the second floor looking at Yoongie. She's a blondie, thats for sure. Straight hair.

She was wearing a yellow sweater-like shirt. Hair like Hannah Montana. Haha. But, she's cute. Bet Yoongie fell for her.

[A/N : Students at Soshi High are allowed to wear anyting they want.] 

[A/N : This was what Sica looked like.]

She was waving at Yoongie.

"Yaah, nuguu?"

"Sooyeon. Jung Sooyeon. A new friend of mine. Aren't she beautiful?"

Ouuuuuuh. No wonder she looked like the girl who sat beside Yoongie in class.

"Sooyeon-shi!! Nigewa!"

"Nae, nae. Chakemman!"

........................................................................................................................................

"Hmm. Taengoo, Sooyeon. Sooyeon, Taeyeon."

"Annyeonghasaeyo,"

"Nae, Annyeonghasaeyo." I bowed 90 degrees.

"Aren't you the one who sits beside Fany in class?" She asked, smiling at me.

"Nae? Whose Fany?"

"oh. Mianhaeyo, I almost forgot I'm in Korea right now. Fany is Mi Young. She's my cousin."

"Ouh, nae. I sit with her. And, could you please tell her that I'm sorry for putting her into trouble."

"Naah. She won't mind. Don't worry. She's cool."

"YAAAAH! You guys ignoring me?!" Yoongie suddenly bursted out.

"Haha, relax, Yoona-ah. Anyways, where's Miyoung?"

"She's......still in the detention class. She got 4 hours of detention because she went to the ladies' without permission."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuh."

.............................................................................................................................................................................

*Hwang Miyoung's POV*

Aigoooo...when is it going to be 2.00?! Oppa must be waiting downstairs. ><

THIS MR TAO IS SUCH A JERK!

"Mr Tao, may I make a call please?"

"No, anyways, its 15 mins more to 2.00. Just wait, then."

GRRRRR.......Oppa!!! ><

I buried my face between my arms.

"Ms Miyoung, is there something wrong?"

"YES! MY BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW, IS WAITING DOWNSTAIRS FOR ME. I PROMISED TO MEET HIM AT 1.00PM SHARP, BUT BECAUSE OF YOU, I'M 1 HOUR LATE!!!" 

Woah woah. BWOYAAAH?!

"Ms Miyoung, please take back what you said just now or you want to stay here until 6.00pm?"

HUKKKKKKKK. WHAT HAVE I DONEEEEE?!

"Nae, nae, Mr Tao. I'll take it back. Mianhaeyo, Mr Tao."

"Good, You're released now."

.....................................................................................................

"Oukk, It's Miyoung!"

I looked up. SICA! Taeyeon? ......and a random girl?

"YAAH! FANY-AH!"

".....Y-yea?"

"Yaah, I have to go now. Junsu oppa waiting for me."

"Ouk, he's the one who drove a black mercedez?"

"Nae,...........?"

"Its Yoona. Im Yoona. You can call me Yoongie."

"Nae."

"Ouh, Junsu oppa told us that he had send his girlfriend a text message and told her to check it."

"Ouh, nae. I should go now."

"ANIYA! He........left."

"BWOH?!"

WHAT IS THIS?! HE SAID HE CAN WAIT FOR ME! ><><>< BIG LIAR!

*unlocks phone*

FROM : BhyJun. <3

YAAH! You're so tardy! I said, 1:00PM SHARP! Now, I think we're not meant to be together. Let's break up, nae? I'm late for the 2PM's SHOW just because of waiting for you! Don't ever call me again! ><><

.........

WHAT?! TT^TT He left me and he wants to break up?! I JUST HATE HIM.

I know nothing. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. 

Tears is starting to roll down my cheeks.

"Err......Miyoung-shii, are you okay?"

"YAH! FANY-AH! BWOYAH?! You're crying?! YAAAH!"

"Sooyeon-ah, how could you shout at her at this moment?" 

..........

*Kim Taeyeon's POV*

Its........upsetting to see Miyoung like this. What happened? Wait, did Yoongie said BLACK MERCEDEZ?! OPPA?!

She was oppa's new lady?! Andandand, he dumped her?! Just like that?! I'm so gunna kill him!

"WAAAAAAAH! HE LEFT ME! JUST LIKE THAT! JUNSU OPPA LEFT ME!" Miyoung suddenly shouted.

She then hugged me tightly. TIGHT, I SAY. She then sobbed on my sleeves. That was surprising.

Her scent....smells....good. Mmmm...strawberry. My favourite.

"M-Miyoung-shii....." I said, but as she won't let go,  I just pat her back for her to stop crying.

"Omo!" I turned around to see the to girls, Yoongie and Sooyeon with their startled face. Hahahaha.

I suddenly burst into laughter while pointing at their faces.

"B-bwo?! I just broke up and you can still laugh?! Like, seriously? You're such a meanie!!!"

Miyoung suddenly shouted and pushed me till I fell on my .

"YAAH! FANY-AH! BWOAEYO?! She was helping you. She laughed at our faces, not teasing you. Yaah, what's wrong with you?!"

Sooyeon then shouted. WOAH. She's one female tiger there. Grr...

I stood up straight while rubbing my damn hurt .

"Nevermind. I'll beat him up when I get back home. He really is a troublesome oppa."

I said, while twitching my eyes.

"HE'S YOUR OPPA?! YAH, YOU BETTER BEAT HIM UP!"

Miyoung suddenly shouted while shaking my shoulders.

O.O Ouh.Kays.She.Is.Scary. ><><><

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : I know thats not enough. >< Sorry! I promise next chapter will be better. :) I know. Junsu is such a jerk here. Sorry, for making Tiffany hurt. That was how the story should go, though. ^^ :3 Please subscribe & comment. xx.