Chapter 3 : Nappeun NAMJA, Nappeun OPPA!

One Day.

*Kim Junsu's POV*

Haiish. It's much much much better since I broke up with her. If I hadn't done what I did, my career will be gone. Its been 6-7 times I had the scare of my life, getting scolded by the manager, by members, by president. Now that I had come early, members kept asking me why, what happened. -.- I wonder why they're curious about Miyoung. She's nothing special. Just an ordinary foreign. 

"Yaah, you're early today. Whazzup?" Taecyeon asked, punching my arm slightly.

"Wae? I can't?" I asked, rolled my eyes.

"Naah. It's just that, you're always late, and we're getting used to it. It's different to see you come 30 minutes before the photoshoot." Taecyeon said, rising his eyebrows.

"Hyung! You starting to be an earlybird nowadays." Junho said, smirking.

Haiiiish. These members sometimes need some knocking on their head. Really hate it when they start asking me questions. What, it's not like this was my first time being late. When I'm a trainee, I'm always early. Never been late. Ever. 

"YAAAAH! You punks... You guys are so weird! When I'm late, you're noisy. When I'm early, you blabbers as usual." I said, before drinking the strawberry milk I bought on the way to the photoshoot location. 

-After 2 hours-

"Okay, kids! Photoshoot ends here. Everyone did  a good job!" the director said, packing up his things.

We went around the place, bowing to staffs, saying 'Kamsamnida'. It was a photoshoot for a magazine called MEN.

[A/N : I had no idea of an imaginary name for the magazine.]

They seriously lacks in fashion tastes. And, there's a part where we should be half-. If its only for Taecyeon, Chansung & Nickhun, it'll be fine, since they have good bodies. But not for me. I dont like working out. Eating's my habit.

*Put your hands up! Put your hands up!*

My phone. I know its lame to put our own song as our ringtone. But, so whaat?

I quickly picked up since it was Taengoo calling.

"Bwoh?" I said.

"....."

"Ara, ara. I just finished my photoshoot. I'm hanging up."

I just hung up, without even saying goodbye to her. Being an elder brother to a gangster-like kid is really tiring. She's so annoying. Commanding me to do this, to do that. Who does she thinks she is?

I got into my gorgeous Mercedez, and started the engine. Straight home.

-Reached home-

"Aigooo...so tired." I mumbled to myself, before yawning and stretching my hand.

"Taengoo-yah! What did you cook for dinner? I skipped lunch today." I shouted from the living room.

"Wae? Busy dumping your ladies, that you have no time to eat lunch?" She said, throwing her onto the sofa.

"BWOH?!"

"Don't think I'm a pabo, oppa. You dumped my friend, Miyoung. She cried like hell."

"Oh well, whatever. She's nothing anyways." I said, flipping channels on the tv.

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Kim Taeyeon's POV*

"Oh well, whatever. She's nothing anyways." Oppa said, flipping the channels on the tv.

Not even bothering to look at me when I'm talking serious , eh?

"BWOH?! NOTHING?!" I shouted and kicked him at the leg.

"Yaah, yaah. Don't you have any manners to your oppa? Moving your legs on me, bwoyah?!"

>< I'm really mad at oppa right now. How could he be this careless?! If it is like this, I may have to call BaekYeol to settle this. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I took out my phone, dialled Baekhyun.

"Yaah, Baeky-ah! I need help!" I said, right away as Baeky answered the call.

"...."

"Nae,nae. Come to my house, NOW! Bring your ChanChan along." I glared at oppa, to see if he is careful about anything I said.

The last time I got mad at oppa, I called BaekYeol. ChanChan did a high kick and oppa broke his nose. 

-FlashBack-

"OPPA! OPPA! YAAH! THAT'S MY BLANKET, YOU PUNK! YAAAAAH!" I cried out loud.

Oppa stole my blanket from my room just because I threw away his old, dusty sport shoes. TT^TT He doesn't even wear them anymore. Its always sitting there, in the attic. Appa told me to clean up the stuffs in the attic, and throw away the not-used things.

"I'LL CALL CHANCHAN! OPPA!!!!!" I took out my phone, to threaten him.

"Yaah, you're threatening me? Call, if you dare." he said and smirked.

"Ani. Only weaklings threaten. But, I'm still gonna call."

I dialled ChanChan. It was a coincidence that he was creeping around our neighbourhood. He came right away, busting into our door.

"Whats the problem, Taeng-ah?" he said, tugging my hand.

"Oppa took away my blanket! The blanket you guys bought for me!" I said, still crying.

"Yaah! Taengoo-yah! You didn't told me they bought you this!" Oppa frowned, and threw the blanket somewhere.

I looked for it carefully. It was hanging on the window and was about to fall. 

"Hyung! How could you just throw the blanket like that?!" I heard ChanChan talking to oppa.

"Waeyo? The blanket's nothing. Just a dull, dirty blanket." oppa said.

"BWOH?!" I heard ChanChan shouted, then theres no sound at all. 

*DUKK!* 

I went out to the living room just to see Junsu oppa having a nosebleed.

-End Of FLASHBACK-

"Yaah, did you call ChanChan over?" Oppa suddenly said, his eyes as big as saucepans.

"Nae. Because you're irresponsible."

"Fine. I'm sorry."

"Let me hit you once? Jebal?"

"S-sure."

*DDAKK!*

"YAAH! That's too much!"

I did the ttakbamm on oppa's forehead. I looked carefully. It sored. puahahahahaah.

-The next day-

"Miyoung-shii, I hit my oppa as hard as I could yesterday." I whispered to Miyoung.

"Jinjaa? Good, then! Oh, and, you can call me Fany." she said, and smiled. More of, she eyesmiled at me.

"Sure."

To be honest, I just died when she showed me her eyesmile. It was beautiful. Correction, it was gorgeous. Correction, it was damn perfect. I kept staring at her for the day. I don't even know why, when she starts talking to me, my heart'll skip a beat. Hmm..should ask BaekYeol about this.

________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N : Sorry, if the colours irritates you. (: Its been awhile since I updated, eh? ^^ I'll try harder next time. Anyways, comment and subscribe, dear readers! ^^*]