How Unusual....

Hot and Cold

Sorry if my story is lame and also sorry if I get Korean schools wrong, I live in Australia.

Jessica POV

I arrived in front of the large area people called 'school' and took a deep breath. No, i wasn't scared of school. It's just that today was my first day. After another deep breath, I pushed open the doors with shaky hands. The hallway was crowded with schoolkids, and for some reason girls were glaring at me icily, while the boys' eyes were widening as I walked past them. I started feeling uneasy so i quickened my pace. I was practically charging along the hallway when i crashed into a boy.

Onew POV

I was just walking to English class when i crashed into a girl. She was pretty, and looked a bit..well i don't know....foreign? I felt bad so i stood up quickly and helped her up. Luckily, my Onew Condition wasn't working against me so i didn't trip. 'Sorry' she whispered. i looked at her face. She had nice brown hair, brown eyes, a wonderfully shaped nose and a calm smile. i asked her if she was new and she said yes. She asked me where the principal's office was, and after i gave her directions, she rushed off.

Jessica POV

The guy i crashed into was very nice. His features were warm and he smelt like chicken. he even gave me directions to the principal's office!!! i rushed off, in case boys would stare at me again. I arrived at the principal's office, and nervously knocked. I opened the door to see a nice-looking lady with her hair in a bun. 'Ah! You must be Jessica!' She said, pronouncing my name with an accent. It was weird but she's the principal, so i didn't mind. 'Here is you timetable and as you can see, we are heading to your history class.' I was escorted to the history classroom and she knocked while entering with me.

In the classroom, there were many teenagers like me, and all the boys were smiling their heads off while girls glared at me. How unusual... Anyways, the teacher, who i found out was named Kim Wonhee, introduced me to the classroom. 'You can sit over their next to Kim Kibum' she said. i heard a person explaining he preferred the name Key, so i sat there, knowing it was 'Key'. My seat was at the back so i could look out the window without the teacher noticing.

Key POV

The new girl was named Jessica Jung. Yes she was a girl, to my annoyance. An extra girl to scream at me during breaks. The teacher was saying stuff about the war with North and South Korea, which was boring, so i peeked at the new girl. She didn't look like she was interested in me, as she was staring out the window, so i stared at her for a little longer. She looked pretty and kinda cute so she might be different from the other girls. Wait!!!!!!! Kim Kibum, what did you just say?! No, i am not interested in girls. She is probably even worse than the other girls. I frowned. But then i smiled again when i saw her pout and puff up her cheeks. What's wrong with me?!I've never felt like this before! How unusual....