Anniversary pt.2 (cont)

The only one.

 

L.Joes POV:

You look down at Chansooks’ hand around yours and you touch her hand lightly. She looks up and smiles at you. You smile back at her then you both continue to look for Taemin.

Your POV:

You look around and still can’t find Taemin.

“TAEMIN-AHH!” You scream. Then all of a sudden you see a dark figure come up next to you and Ljoe and it happens to be Taemin.

 

“RAWR” Taemin screams, trying to scare you both.

You hit him playfully and look at him smiling. He smiles back and you give him his ticket.

“What rides are we going to go on?” Ljoe asked.

“Ehrm we can go on rollercoasters” you replied.

“Yeah we can” Taemin added, smiling wickedly.

“Araso! Lets go!” You said happily.

You grabbed both of their hands and pulled them to a monster roller coaster ride.

“Wahh! Theres a line!!” you said sadly.

“ITS OKAY!!! THE BEST FRIEND END LONG LINES IS HERE” Ljoe shouted.

“Oh geez, L you’re such a dork.” Taemin said.

 

You laughed so hard you thought you might die from it. He pulled your wrist and dragged you up to the front of the line. “Hey! What are you doing!” you heard one person say. “Hey get in the back of the line,” another person said. You held your head down in shock and chuckled a little because you knew L.joe would do something like this. Taemin was behind both of you laughing too. You swiped the ticket card into the turn style; Taemin and Ljoe did the same. The person who worked there helped into the ride and you sat in the middle and had Taemin and Ljoe on the ends.

 

“This is going to be Daebak!” You said.

 

“Totally agree!” Taemin said.

 

“Yup it is” Ljoe added.

 

The ride started up the ramp.

 

“Guys, are you ready for this?” you asked.

 

“Yeah I am how bout you L?” Taemin asked Ljoe.

 

“Of course!” Ljoe said excitedly.

 

The ride was halfway up about to reach the peak where it falls straight down.

 

“We’re almost there!” you shouted.

 

“Yup” Taemin and Ljoe said.

 

“Guys I’m soo scared!!” You screamed.

 

“Us tooooo!” Taemin said. Ljoe nodded.

 

The roller coaster fell straight down.

 

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” you all screamed.

 

You started tearing a little from all the wind hitting your eyes. All three of you were holding hands by the time the ride ended.

 

“Haha, we’re all holding hands,” you said laughing.

 

Ljoe looked down and saw you holding his hand and he didn’t realize he grabbed it so tight. Then he looked at his other hand and it was somehow linked to Taemins even you were in the middle.

 

He immediately let go of Taemins and let yours go too.

 

“Sorry Channie, didn’t realize I was holding it that tightly.” He said apologizing.

 

“Its okay haha lets just get off before it takes us for another spin” you said.

 

You all hopped off and decided to get something to drink after all that yelling and screaming.

 

“That was some interesting ride” you said.

 

“Yeah but I was totally freaked out” Ljoe said.

 

“Yeah me too” Taemin added.

 

“Oh you guys are such woosies.” You told them.

 

“WOAH, missy you know you were scared too” Taemin said.

 

“Psh, so I'm suppose too cause’ I'm a woman, unlike you girls who are suppose to be MEN.” You said teasing them both while laughing.

 

“Oh no she didn’t” Ljoe said. “Lets get her” he added.

 

“Agreed.” Taemin said smiling.

 

“Woahh what are you guys planning over there” You asked.

 

“Oh nothing, just run.” Ljoe said.

 

“Wait!!” you scream as you’re running and Ljoe and Taemin are running after you.

 

“You’ll never get me!” You scream loudly.

 

“You know we’ll get you” Taemin said.

 

“NEVER!!! Muahahaha!” You shouted.

 

~~~

 

“Ahhh that was fun while it lasted” you said out of breath.

 

“Haha it was but I told you we’d get you and that you cant outrun us.” Taemin said.

 

“Yeah because we are definitely men and superior” Ljoe said while flexing.

 

“Psh, of course you are.” You said sarcastically.

“You sassing us again lady?” Taemin said.

 

“Haha no of course not” You told them sarcastically.

 

“I think she needs another lesson” Ljoe said.

 

“Yeah me too” Taemin said.

 

“No not again guys, I don’t want to be tickled again” You said.

 

“Fine.. fine” they both said.

 

 

A few hours later~

 

 

“Ah finally home sweet home” you said as you walked on your front porch. “Thanks for walking me, you guys.”

 

“It was no problem I mean like you did do all those things by yourself for us” Ljoe said.

 

“Yeah it was least we can do” Taemin added.

 

“Yeah yeah I guess. Oh heres your jacket Taem.” You gave the jacket back to Taemin and he put it on.

 

“Thanks for everything, Chanster.” Taemin said. He walked up to you and gave you a long hug. You signaled Ljoe to come join in the hug too and all three of you were hugging each other tightly.

 

As soon as they left you went inside of your room and unlocked your phone. You started a group chat with Taemin and Ljoe.

 

Taeminnie (Taemin), Byungie (L.Joe) group chat

 

Chansook: Happy anniversary again you guys, I hope you had fun.

 

Taeminnie: Happy ann. again too! Thanks for all the things you did for us.

 

Byungie: Yeah thanks a lot Channie <3.

 

Chansook: No problem guise, you know I’d do anything for my two best friends. :D Anyway I’m going to sleep now since it’s like 11:18pm and I’m pooped out. Love you guise. <3

Byungie: Okay night Channie! Sleep tight! Love you too. <3

 

Taeminnie: Night!! Love you too <3 :D

 

You clicked off of the group chat and turned off your phone.

☂  notes from the author 

Oh snap XD lol I don't even know. Oh by the way "daebak" is sort of like awesome in Korean just in case you didn't know. Haha did you guise like this chapter? Or? haha anyway i'll update later on. Bye guise!! :D