Anniversary pt. 2

The only one.

You, Ljoe, and Taemin walked to the "special place" that you were secretly going to take them for your anniversary. You turned them around the opposite way. "Cover your eyes!!" You told them. They covered their eyes and waited for your cue so they could turn around. You pulled them by their arms and dragged them closer to the destination. "Okay now open!" Taemin and LJoes eyes opened with amazement as they looked at what was in front of them. It was a mirage or some sort of huge image of all three of you together and you had done it all by yourself.

"How'd? When?" Taemin said stuttering a little.

"This is really amazing" Ljoe added. 

"So you guys really like it?" You asked. 

"Of course we do" Taemin said.

Ljoe walked up to the wall and examined the pictures closely. "Wow this is really cool." "Haha look this was the time when we were at Channies 7th birthday party and we put cake all over her face" Ljoe said. "Oh yeah how can I forget that day" you said sarcasticly. "Haha it was really funny though" Taemin joined in and said. You walked over towards Taemin and Ljoe and grab both of their hands. "Psh you guys didn't think this was the end of it right?" You said. "Wah? there's more?" Ljoe said. "Yeah of course." 

You started running then pulling Ljoe and Taemin along with you.

"Okay cover your eyes" you said.

"Again?" they both said.

"Yup"

They both covered their eyes and turned around........... "Okay now open!"

They took their hands off their eyes. Turned back around facing you and they both smiled. Instead of going to some fancy restaurant you planned an evening picnic on the grass with a beautiful scenery. "You really didn't have to do all of this for us" Ljoe exclaimed. "Yeah you didn't have too we could have came up with something." Taemin said. "Oh hush and just come and eat." You said running down the hill. Taemin and Ljoe ran after you. 

You , Taemin, Ljoe all sat on a blanket and opened the basket and ate some sandwiches and other food you made. "Woah what is this?" Taemin said as he found a container.

"Open it."

He opened it and his mouth dropped down. "No you didn't."

"Yes, yes I did."

"L! She made kimchi!!!" Taemin told Ljoe. "Really?" Ljoe asked.

"Heck yeah, Go ahead eat up" you told them.

Taemin and Ljoe ripped open the container and started digging into it like no tomorrow. You smiled and continued to eat your sandwich. It was getting a little late so you wanted to take them to one last place until you guys had to go home. You started cleaning up the food and putting back into the basket. "What it's time to go already?" Taemin whined. "Haha yeah silly I have one more surprise for you guys and then we go home." you explained. You looked at Ljoe and grabbed his hand and then grabbed Taemins' too and walked to the next and last location. 

~~~~~~

"I'm not going to tell you guys to cover your eyes anymore since you can see the so called surprise from here" you told them. You all finally arrived to the amusement park and you pay for your tickets.

"Excuse me can I have three tickets please" you ask the cashier.

"Yeah that'll be 65.00 dollars." 

"Okay" 

You look through your bag and you can't seem to find your money. But then you remember that you left it at home because you thought Ljoe and Taemin were outside waiting for you. "Aish" you scold yourself and put your hands on your head. 

"What happened, Channie?" Ljoe asked. 

"I don't seem to have the money with me." you told him.

"Ah it's okay Channie you've done enough for us so I'll pay for them" Ljoe told you.

"Aish, fine I guess." 

You see Ljoe hand 100.00 dollars to the cashier and you look around for Taemin.

 

L.Joes POV:

Just look how she sparkles in the moonlight and how pretty she is, you thought. She truly is amazing. Woah what am I thinking I can't like possibly like her.. she's my best friend. And so is Taemin. It'd be awkward if I were to say anything.. WOAH I don't even like her... Why am I even thinking of this? No.. I can't possibly have a crush on her right?, Ah I need to stop thinking about this. You fluff out your hair and rub your eyes. You take the tickets and give Chansooks her ticket and hold onto Taemins until you guys find him. While walking together Chansook holds onto your arm and you guys walk together looking for Taemin. 

 

☂  notes from the author 

So do you guise like this chapter/story so far? o: I tried to add more details and other POV's too so yeahh let me know haha leave some feedback c: Thanks!! (Oh and if there is grammar or spelling mistakes I apologize because I was typing this at 12am and I'm tired XD so I tend not to really pay attention to what Im typing when I'm sleepy.) By the way...Guess someone has a crush on you (Chansook) woo! or maybe Ljoe is just confused right now XD haha probably not.. but wheres Taemin? And what will happen? Stay tuned for the next part of Anniversary pt.2 (cont.) !!!