What am I going to do now?

Beautiful Hangover

Enjoy!!

“Well…. That makes since….” I say looking down, really? He is their son? Better yet they… never mind don’t even think about it..

“Look this stays between me and you… I could get killed if they even knew I saw you.” Youngjo says in a hushed voice. “Believe me I know, I’m undercover they really don’t need to know that we talked.” I say agreeing with him.

“If that is all I’ll be on my way.”

“Yeah it is.” I say as I walk off. I can’t believe it, why am I on this mission? Markus better give me an answer soon I can’t take this undercover falling in love thing its way too stressful!

“Have a nice shopping trip?” Teayang asks as I walk up the steps to my apartment. “Yeah, I can make food now!” I say with a laugh, he replies simply with a smile. I don’t know why but it has always seemed as if Teayang has always known that I’m not telling the truth on the reason I’m here.

I’m not lying in a way but I am and there is no justifying it… Nor will it change the fact that I’m failing at this mission miserably.

By the time I sorted through all of my thoughts my groceries had been but away and supper on the table. Well another lonely dinner, lonely, I guess if I were to say that I was afraid of one thing it would be loneliness… Yet, I live a life of loneliness, and nothing can change that. Maybe that’s why I got so attached to Ji Yong; maybe my fear of being alone is clouding my judgment.

I ate dinner, went to wash the dishes, and after I was done my phone rings. I hope that’s Markus!

~On the phone~

“Hello?” I say answering the phone.

“Hello Cole…” I hear Boss say.

“Any orders yet?”

“Yes, I want you to make Ji Yong yours make it were he can’t live without you.” I feel my heart drop, what am I going to do now?