500 Days of Spring [Hiatus]

Description

 

 

 

43, 200, 000 seconds. 720, 000 minutes. 12,000 hours. 500 days.

 

52, 200, 000 heartbeats. That was all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Foreword

 

Let this be a PREFACE.

I have had this story in my mind for a while, but I just decided to put it up now because my other fan fiction entitled "The Leaders" is about to end. Thank you to my dear Twin xMSHINeex who helped me decide whether I will put this story or not. It is because of her that this story is now here. I hope that my dongsaeng memmma finds this story soon for I am eager to hear what she has to say about this idea. I wish to inspire more readers with this story like I have with bubble_hearts. Lastly, toRaveness, who I found out recently to be a TOPBOM fan, I hope you read this story too.

The title of the story is based on the movie "500 Days of Summer" but the story itself is not. This is like a major project for me as I really want this story to be done beautifully. I hope I become successful with that. I even learned how to edit pictures (for a bit) because of this story so, I hope everyone likes it. I also hope that a lot of people will read this story and love it as well. I anticipate to receive feedbacks from you my dear readers and let me know what you think of this story.

*This story will not be made up of 500 chapters because I don't think I can manage that.

***

Join me in this journey, as we get to know what happens to Seung Hyun and Bom's 500 days.

 

 

asiansarebeautiful
Finally got this back :)