Chapter 2

Destiny

“My highness, I’ve a news for you.” a guy bowed to the demon’s king.

“What news?” the demon’s king looked straight to him wickedly.

 “It’s about one of your warrior, my higness.”

“Don’t play words with me. Just tell me the news.” The king answered coldly and dangerously.

The guy smiled craftyly and answered “One of your warrior dates an angel, my highness.”

“Who it is?” the king replied coldly but the guy can feel the anger in his wirds.

“Bang Minsoo. Your best warrior.” The guy bowed.

“Give me something to make me believe you.”

The guy handed the king a photograph, it’s Minsoo’s and LJoe’s kiss scene. The king looked at the picyure and throw it away. The guy now, the king is really mad. He know excactly, the king never like one of his warrior breaking the rules. He smiled while look at the king’s reactionn. He know that Minsoo can’t run and hides his relationship again now.

“What do you think about this my highness?”

“You know what you have to do.”

“Alright my highness, I’ll do that.”

“Stop talking, just do that.” The king replied coldly yet with anger in his voice.

“Yes my highness, excuse me.” The guy bowed and walked out from the king’s room with a smirk painted in his lips. ‘Wait for me, Minsoo. I’m gonna take your place in this kingdom.’ He hasten his pace to do his job.

-------------------

LJoe is laying in his bed in his room, imagining how will his life become so beautiful if he could live forever with Minsoo, when suddenly without he realize, a few demons have been standing around his bed in his room.

“What are you doing here in my room?” LJoe asked them and look at them warily but no one of them replied. They just standing there, look at him with their cold stare.

“Got him with us alive and don’t hurt him.” A cold voice said from nowhere, then within a second, LJoe faint and carried by one of the demons.

-------------------

Minsoo is walking in the coridor to his room when suddenly his demons instinct said something is wrong, and someone is staying near him.

“Who’s that? Show yourself if you’re a gentleman.” Minsoo said and looks around warily.

“Wow, your instinct is really awesome, Minsoo. I’m not surprised why our king chose you as the warrior master to lead other demons warrior.” A demon comes out, chuckling and clapping his hands.

“What do you want from me, Changjo?”

Changjo stop chuckling and rest his back in the wall, folded his hands then look straight to Minsoo “You know what I want, Minsoo.”

“You’ll never get that, Changjo.”

Changjo chuckled and said, “Really? Let’s see, warrior master.” He smirked and snapped his fingers, then a few demons come and standing around Minsoo.

“Take him with us” Changjo said “Don’t try to against them or you’ll feel sorry for that, Minsoo.”

Minsoo doesn’t want to follow his anger and do something stupid because he know, Changjo never playing with his words, so he decided to follow him. And beside that, his heart keep saying that LJoe is around here, in this castle and he is in danger.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another chappieee~ >w< lol

hope you guys like it ne, and comment please.. :333

enjoy~ :)