Chapter 1

Destiny

World.. a place where angels and demons can meet, play and live together. The place where they can do anything they want, but they are not allowed to fall for each other. But, in this place, a love between an angel and a demon begins.

 “Hyung~~ Let’s go to the world! I’m bored being in this castle~” Niel, a cheeerfull demon said to a tall and handsome demon.

“Oh okay, let’s go then, Niel~” he smiled and replied to Niel, but after that he stare blankly, busy with his own mind.

He is Minsoo, Bang Minsoo, a cold faced, tall, and handsome warrior demon. Minsoo is very pouplar among the demons and many demons fallen for him, but he never fall for any demon. He actually already fell for someone else and he has fallen for an angel and that’s mean he’s breaking his demon’s world rules.

“Hyung~ can we go now??” Niel waved his hand in front of Minsoo’s face and made him cameback to the reality.

“Ah~ Sorry, sure we can.. let’s go..” he smiled awkwardly and then they start walking to the world portal.

Now, here they are, in the place called world.. Minsoo and Niel are going to a park, where so many angels and demons are playing together. In this place too, Minsoo met and fell for his lover three months ago, and now, without anyone know, he’s going to meet his lover, his angel, LJoe.

Minsoo is sitting under a tree near the lake, his favourite place to be alone, when suddenly someone covers his eyes.

“Guess who it is~” a guy said cutely to Minsoo.

Minsoo  smiled a bit and answered, “umm.. Niel?”

After the guy heard his answer, the guy took off his hands from Minsoo’s eyes and sat beside him, pouting.

“Are you really love me? If not, go now and date your Niel.. “

 “Aigoo~ my angel is easily jealous?” Minsoo chuckled,  “I love you so much LJoe.. and it won’t change, I promise you.” he kissed LJoe’s forehead.

LJoe changed his pout into a sweet smile and said “I love you too, Minsoo, and it won’t change either.”

Minsoo smiled and leaned closer to his lover, his angel, and closed the distance bettwen their lips.

Without Minsoo’s and LJoe’s known, they’re followed by someone else. That guy saw that, when Minsoo and LJoe kissed. He never know that Minsoo and LJoe are this close and the worst, be a couple.

He smirked while watching Minsoo and LJoe doing the lovey dovey things. He now know the biggest secret, a demon dates an angel. So, he’s planning to ruins Minsoo’s and LJoe’s relationship and tear them apart once he found the right time.

“Minsoo, I really hope we can be together forever eventhough I know it’s really impossible..” LJoe said while holding Minsoo’s hand and resting his head on Minsoo’s shoulder.

Minsoo kissed LJoe’s hair and hold his hand tight “We’ll, LJoe.. eventhough everyone and everything around us hate us and trying to tear us apart, I promise you my angel, I won’t leave you, and I won’t stop loving you.”

“But Minsoo, how if someone found out our relationship and tell your demon’s king that you breaking your clan’s rule? What will happen to you? To our relationship? I’m really afraid I’ll lose you forever..” LJoe asked and look at Minsoo in teary eyes.

Minsoo cupped LJoe’s face and look straight into his eyes “Don’t be afraid, LJoe. If they found out our relationship maybe they’ll try to tear us apart but nothing will change in me and my love for you. Trust me, LJoe.”

LJoe nodded and smiled “I trust you, Minsoo.”

Minsoo smiled and hugged him. He actually know how LJoe’s feel cause in fact, he is afraid too. He doesn’t want to lose LJoe from his side and he knows what will happen if the demon’s king know about their relationship. He won’t be able to see LJoe anymore, won’t be able to be in his side anymore.

“Minsoo hyuung! Where are you?” Minsoo heard Niel’s voice, not too far from the place he and LJoe are staying right now. He started to panick, he doesn’t want Niel found LJoe and tell about tbeir relationship to the demon’s king.

“LJoe, you better go now, I don’t want Niel found you out and tell the demon’s king about our relationship. I love you my angel. See you soon.” Minsoo hugged LJoe tight and kissed his forehead then watching him go.

“Ah, there you are, Hyung!” Niel patted Minsoo’s shoulder. “What are you doing in a quite place like this?” he looked around and then looked at Minsoo.

“Nothing.. I just want to be alone. Let’s go back now, it’s getting late and I’m so tired now.” Minsoo answered and smile awakwardly.

Niel look at him in confuse “huh? Oh.. okay.. let’s go back now.. i’m tired too.” He answered and then they went back to the demon’s castle.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wooooh finally I have a chance to add this chappie TTvTT

I hope you guys like it, especially the one who request this~ xDD and don't forget to comment~ OwO lol

thanks for reading~ enjoy~ :3