You Complete Me

Just Like A Puzzle, You Confuse Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ONE YEAR LATER…

 

 

“One, two, three, go!”

 

The bride closed her eyes and threw the bouquet of flowers towards her back.

 

“MIIIIINE!!!” yelled a high pitched voice coming from a tall woman.

 

“No, it’s mine!”

 

“I’ll get it!”

 

“Whoooaaa!”

 

The bouquet landed on a small pair of hands. But the owner of those hands wasn’t the only one who caught it.

 

Two women were holding it as if the wind had already planned to veer it towards them.

Taeyeon slid her hand to the other one’s. “Perfect.”

The other girl smiled widely as her eyes turned into two crescents that Taeyeon had always loved seeing.

 

Sooyoung huffed in defeat. “Looks like it’s not our time yet, hon.” She displayed a pout.

The taller man tapped her back in comfort. “It’s okay, hon. I’m sure those two already can’t wait to tie the knot.”

“I know. It’s about time anyway.”

 

 

The Jaebom Park and Michelle Hwang wedding nuptial was held at the Incheon Star Hotel. It took them a year of preparation, with the help of Tiffany and her friends.

 

During the dinner, the family and the closest friends of the couple shared their wishes and congratulatory messages to the newly wed.

 

Tiffany took the microphone and fixed her gaze at the groom.

“Oppa, I’m glad that my unnie fell in love with the right person. And I hope my image of you never changes. Please take care of her and be a good father figure to your future children. And…” She then looked brightly at the bride. “Thanks for making my sister happy.”

 

“Unnie, I’d like to say thank you… for everything. You’re the best sister, and I’m not saying this just because today’s your special day. You’ve been with me all along. You’ve made me realize some things that I wouldn’t have if you weren’t there by my side.”

She smiled genuinely. “You made me understand the meaning of love, and I’m glad I took the risk of falling, because I know that someone out there will catch me.” Tiffany glanced at her side and smiled upon seeing her lover.

 

“Congratulations on your wedding... I wish you all the best!”

 

 

***

 

The next day, Taeyeon took the opportunity to bring her lover to the place which she had always considered to be significant.

 

“Amusement park?”

“Let’s go back in time, Fany-ah.”

 

The two held each other’s hands wherever they went. The smile on their faces couldn’t be swept away as they strolled along the park.

 

 

**

 

 

They were at the peak of the Ferris wheel.

 

Tiffany was looking through the window. She took out both of her hands, almost touching the clouds.

“Taetae! Look! I’m touching the clouds.”

 

“I’ll jump from here if you’re able to give me a slice of them.”

 

“Tsk. Bummer!”

 

“I still don’t understand why everyone calls me dork. You’re even dorkier!”

 

Tiffany started moving the vehicle by rocking it back and forth.

 

“Omo! omo! Fany-ah…” Taeyeon held onto the railings, a grin was painted all over her face. ‘Some things never really change.’

 

Tiffany scooted closer to Taeyeon and leaned her head on the latter’s shoulders.

“Mom.” She said while her eyes are closed. “I know you can hear me.”

 

Taeyeon used her other hand to pull the younger one closer to her, resting it at the other’s waist.

 

“I really miss you. So, so much,” Tiffany sighed. “Have I introduced this girl to you? I believe I haven’t.”

“Mom, this is Taeyeon.” She nudged the other girl’s elbow. “Taetae, say hi to my mom!”

 

“Hello, Mrs. Hwang. I’m Kim Taeyeon, your daughter’s…”

 

She noticed Taeyeon’s hesitation. “She’s my girlfriend, mommy.”

 

The couple let out chuckles. Tiffany sat straight and looked at Taeyeon’s face. “Chickening out?” She pinched the older one’s cheeks. “You’re turning into my favourite color again!”

 

Taeyeon took the hands that were molesting her face. She held it lovingly before bringing them down.

“Can I talk to your mom in private?”

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

 

‘Tiffany’s mom, I am asking for your blessing. I really want to spend the rest of my life with your daughter. If you will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter