You're nothing

My Secret Prince

a day that every students hate it , yeah , monday ! i just don't find the answer , why everybody including me hate this day ? studying is a polite word for student like us , as i am , it is torturing to get knowledge . students being tortured to get the answer , to finish the assignment , to write as long as we can , and to keep quiet as long as we will . but guess what , there is two person that disobey this rules . yeah , seunghyun-ssi and jiyong-ssi . they aren't scare of the teachers , they just hit and go where they want just like the gangster in the movie i just watched yesterday . yes , i'm scared of them . but jiyong oppa is slightly different sometimes , i remembered last week , i had bumped him infront of my class , everybody just act like they don't care just to get away from the situation . i can't even take a look to his face , i am so scared so i apologised and run away like a coward girl .

i just don't want to get into any fight , hey i got black belt in taekwondo , you know . but sometimes i think they are too much . too much for a troublemaker like seunghyun hyung and too rude for a person like jiyong oppa . if i just can get a single punch on their face i would probably be happy ever ...... BAM !

" aishhh , what are you doing , stupid ahjumma ? don't you have a pair of eyes ? you know you just messed with me " seunghyun hyung said angrily to me and bite his below lips with a punch at his right hand that dedicated to me . i can't even say sorry to him , damn ,he had a very bad temper . what's happening to him ? everybody called him , blue wolf . because his hair is blue coloured and he always have the wolf eyes . i'm just stood still infront of him timidly .

fortunately , jiyong oppa saves me by holding hyung's right hand back and be in between of me and hyung but the words is a little too rude " hey , hyung , she's just a student , ORDINARY student . you know how they acted like , yeah , stupid , scared , do assignment , and follow the rules , they just a teacher's donkey . stop biting your lips , let's go ! and youuu .... " jiyong oppa set his eyes on my eyes sharply , " stop dreaming ! your world is here not the fantasy world ! AND STOP BUMPING US ! "

i know it's my fault , but should they talked rudely like that ? i hate them , really hate them . but jiyong oppa 's eyes kind of make me falling in love with him . andwaeee ! i can't love him , he's a bad boy . i'm just walked away from the incident's place and finds somewhere that i can relax my mind , finally i find a spot which is a stairway opposite to my cafeteria and i sit on one of the stair later played my favourite songs in my mp3 .

" naega chae challaga .... naega chae challaga , chae chae ..... " somebody just pulled my earphone off from my right ear , . " hey , what are you doing ? " i glanced to the person beside me , and what a shock , jiyong oppa is the person who took off my earphone . jiyong oppa just sit beside me and starts smiling at random place .

before i want to stand and get away from the place , jiyong oppa starts the conversation with a hand on my shoulder . " aahhh , you know , this is actually my secret hiding place , how you find it ? " jiyong oppa look at me with a rare smile on his face . his eyes just covered all the bad attitude he had .

"i'm so ... so .... sorr ... sorryyy , i don't even know this is your ..." i can't even finish my last word . he just like do not believe me and look to the other place and keep laughing . i can't run away because his hand are too strong to let me away . i just sit there awkwardly . silently ... quietly .... awkwardlyy ....? suddenly , he stop laughing , i know he's going to slap my face , kick me and throw me down of the stairway . or just kill me *gulp*

" you're so kawaii (japanese words) " he whispered with his hand beside my ear .  i understand most of the words but that " kawaii" thing is a little big problem to me . what is kawaii ? i looked at him awkwardly and said " kawaii ? what's that ? " he just stand up and go away .  but at his 5 steps , he turned back and smiled at me then say . " ppyeong ~ " he said goodbye like an ordinary student . did he just had a great fever or what ?

kawaii ? what is that ? is it means stupid ? ugly ? donkey ? fantastic ? baby ? bad ? or victim ? oh my gosh ! i don't want to think about that . just ignore it . say , honestly , i can't forget about it , but i don't have any time to find out what it is .