Guest

He's no longer the same.

 

chapter eight; 

                 unexpected guests

 

 

 

»»» Myungsoo's  pov »»»        

 

 

 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered my phone ringing endlessly on the office table. 

 

"Where is she?" What? Who calls out of nowhere asking where is someone. Plain rude and thoughtless

 

"May I know who is this?" I tried to sound as polite as possible despite how pissed I was for this person to interupt while I'm busy. It was something I hate since the first day I started to work.

 

"Where is Yoon Ae? Where is she? She hasn't been anwering my calls. Have you seen her?" the other line spoke.

 

Pftt. Plain rude. Its no wonder they are friends. What kind of people have what kind of friends. The person on the other line sounded really worried though.  

 

"No. " Was all I answered before I hung up on Taeyeon. What a drag.

 

 Tsk. What has that girl been doing behind my back when I'm not around? Sleeping around? Clinging to her "Mister Boyfriend"? Aish. I don't wanna think about it. Not a pretty scene at all. I ruffled my hair when memories of the past flashed through my mind like it was yesterday. Looking back at all the things we have gone though thick and thin, up and downs together, I had probably been wasting those times of my life.

 

I had wasted it all on her.

 

Someone that never did cherish me which irks me at the thought of it. Pure misery and disgust. Unknowingly, My fingers reached out and opened the abondoned drawer in my large wooden desk. A dusty white solid with a wooden frame wrapping around a photo of a perfect family, perfect love, perfect life. Something every living human wished for. But mine was tarnished by that one person that I never expected. My love grew to hatred. My dreams turned to nightmares. She just had so much impact to my life, so much control over me.

 

 And was so important to me.

 

But she just had to ruin it all.

 

Destroy it all.

 

But the same old question surfaced on my head whenever my heart warmed at her little actions.

 

Did I still care about her well-beings?

 

Did I still have feelings for her?

 

Did I still love her? 

 

 

 

"Mr kim. theres someone outside asking for you. He says he's someone you had had an appointment with. Should i let him in?"

 

 I heard my secretary say through the speaker phone. Weird, I didn't had any appointment with anyone today, not that I remembered. And who could came all the way here so late at night when everyone's about to leave for home? Who? 

 

 

"Let him in."

 

 

 

A  knock was heard and the door creaked open. And a tall figure stoood by it, only to see someone I least expected to see. One that despised the most. What an unexpected guest.

 

 

" Well well well. Who do we have here?"  

 

I hissed as a smirk plastered on my face. 

 

 

 

 

Image

 

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 
Hello lovely subbies~! I'm really sorry for the hiatus! 

1. I just didn't really have the time for it previously.

2. I also didn't have a feel for this story at some point of time so I would rather not update than to post a crappy chapter for you guys.

But I missed my subbies! Hehehe, will try to update more~! That's what she said. 

 

 

 

don't be silent readers!; 

                 comments are loved!  subscribe if you haven't !

 
 
 
 
 
 
Layout  credits (angela_styles)