Broadcast?!

Season One: Who Do You Think You Are?!

 

Kyuhyun sat on a formal leather sofa decorated with fancy embellishment and crossed his left leg on top of the other. He looked like an emperor; everything about him was a reminder. To the style of clothes, his stance (definitely his stance) and the grand expression he wore on his face.

I LOOK SO Y RIGHT NOW! He thought conceitedly and from the table took a cup of tea and pressed it to his rosy lips and began 'slurping', off contrast to the elegant music and surroundings. It was the perfect moment and time to think of pleasant things. He closed his eyes. Most of them currently had to do with torturing Lynda and the most recent event, which happened only weeks ago and also had to do with torturing Lynda.  

Smiling to himself, he recounted back to the time...

“HOW CAN I PAY OFF YOUR DEBTS I HAVEN’T ANY MONEY?!” Lynda yelled.

“Work in this house. I’ll give you 2000 off your debt every week?”

“2000!” she yelled in disbelief. 

“Yes.” He replied. “So what do you say?”

“Why are you so cruel...?” she spat. “GIVING ME A CHOICE WHEN I DON’T HAVE ANY?! ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!”

“So that’s a yes?” he replied. “Good to see that you actually like staying here—“

Lynda’s expression fumed with anger. "UGGHH YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLEE!!!!

He smiled. “Oh of course this comes with conditions. Another case of assault and such will be stacked onto your debt. Is that clear?”

“Ye—“

“Well sign the contract.” He said and gave her it, a stack of sheets clipped on a wooden board.

She shook her head as she signed it.

To have made a contract...

He must have...

Planned this all along??

"But what job am i going to do?"


Lynda couldn’t describe in words how angry she felt when she found herself cooking and cleaning for that ‘’ but boy was she FUMING WITH DESIRES TO KILL!! How could she have agreed to this?! Who cares if it was an ‘easy’ way to pay off her ‘many cases of assault’?! Who cares if she never returned home back to her father?! DID SHE REALLY WANT TO GO BACK HOME TO THAT MONSTER ANYWAY?!

Better than being with this jerk, Lynda agreed and scrambled the eggs. She was determined to ‘wow’ Sungmin with her epic skills in cooking-after her many years of experience of being complied to prepare meals for her drunk father ever since her mother died-which was the reason why she had put even the slightest bit of effort in the first place but she couldn’t deny her nagging urge to squirt a decent amount (the whole bottle) of wasabi into Kyuhyuns eating bowl!

Oh wouldn’t that be glory!

Taking a spatula beside her she scrapped the ends of the pan into one big individual bowl after Kyuhyun had ‘suspicions’ that she might’ve placed poison or large amounts of chili onto his plate without his consult. 

DAMMIT!! CURSE THAT BRILLIANT BUT EVIL MIND OF HIS!!

“Hey... Kyuhyun, hyung read this.” Kibum said his head buried in a magazine and Kyuhyun went up to him and peered in.

“Eighteen year old girl taken hostage in Super Junior home?!” he said aloud in shock. “WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THIS?!” and took the magazine from Kibum's hand and stomped on it repeatedly. “ONLY HALF OF THIS IS RIGHT! THOSE LIARS!”

The boys looked at each other hesitantly; they were each considering on whether they should book a meeting at the mental hospital for their dear friend just in case.

“Girl that hates me!” Kyuhyun yelled to Lynda. “READ THIS NOW!”

Lynda remained where she was.

“Lynda...” said Sungmin sweetly. “Can you please come check on this for a minute? Kyuhyun would really like that.”

“Who cares what he wants.” Lynda said defiantly.

“Please... for me?” he added and she got up and glimpsed the paper. 

“It’s true.” 

“WHAT?!” said Kyuhyun.

“Don’t deny the truth !”  She replied.

“Hey! Haven’t I told you to stop calling me an !” he replied.

“Hey! Haven’t I told you to stop calling me the girl that hates me?!” she retaliated and the boys groaned.

“Kyuhyun + Lynda = bad.” Said Donghae.

“Kyuhyun + Lynda = so so bad.” Said Siwon.

“Well...!” Heechul said and got up, stretching. “I need to get ready for my next schedule.”

“Me too.” The others said and Lynda was left alone in the house.


As soon as Kyuhyun excited the house there were already reporters everywhere blocking the gates each in hope that he’d answer their inquires.

“What is this rumour that a woman is living in your house is this true?” one asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

“What is the reason for her being in your house?”

Look at them. Thought Kyuhyun to himself as he scanned the mass of reporters. All of them are thinking dirty thoughts. Well, I guess its time to clear up all the fuss and tell them my motives...

Lynda, you will finally know!


Lynda was peacefully watching the drama 'Girl Tear' on television when her mobile phone rang and disrupted her concentration. Vibrating and singing to Super Junior's Miracle she checked for the caller ID that appeared on the screen. She groaned at the sight. It was from 'The One You Hate' written by Kyuhyun himself and she didn't argue to hang up. Even his name irritated her to an immense extent. 

Ring Ring Ring

NOT AGAIN!!!!

And to get it done and over with, flipped open the cover to reveal a text message:

To: The One Who Hates Me

Title: GET READY

YOU HAVE DO A TV INTERVIEW TONIGHT, GET READY, GET DRESSED AND BE PREPARED RIGHT NOW WE ARE PICKING YOU UP IN A FEW MINUTES. YOU KNOW WHAT IT’S ABOUT!

From: The one you worship - Kyuhyun.

Rica stared blankly at the screen. WHAT WAS IT ABOUT?!

 

To:

Title: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?!

From: Lynda.

She waited a few seconds for a reply.

 

To: The One Who Hates Me

Title: (untitled)

ITS ABOUT YOU STAYING AT OUR HOUSE. BETTER NOT SAY I KIDNAPPED YOU BYE! 

P.S: MY EYES!!! DON'T USE THE YELLOW TEXT COLOUR AGAIN!!!!!!! OR THAT'S 10000 ON YOUR DEBT FOR ASSAULT!!!! 

From: The one you worship – Kyuhyun.

 

Lynda was extremely distraught. In the past, she had avoided presentations and all those public meetings where she was complied to say even a word. She’d rather stay at home and be abused by her dad then go to one of them and that’s what she’d usually do, on the contrary however this was an unavoidable case, she had to go or else suspicions will be raised!

BUT her face was going to be broadcasted to all of Korea!!

WHAT WAS SHE GOING TO DO?!!


AUTHORS NOTE: THANKS TO ALL THAT SUBSCRIBEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, ANOTHER BORING CHAPTER ;) i keep having the tendency to post more chapters, but im trying to save them for later. dammit, i already posted three chaps today! i'll try to keep it to a minimum!

P.S: SORRY IF THE YELLOW KILLED YOUR EYES, YOU KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP THAT KYUHYUN AND LYNDA HAS!