In The Haunted House

Season One: Who Do You Think You Are?!

Her feet pattered the ground along with kyuhyuns in whom she had believed to be sam. There was creeping music that ade her heart race as the wind surrounding her made her neck even colder. Kyuhyun hadn’t thought much of it, but it was atleast the most scariest haunted houses hehad ever been in.

They were walking now, their hands in each others when they could feel a presence behind them. They turned around to see who I was. It was odd because there eyes hadn’t even adjusted to the light. The lighting made it impossible. Red lights flickered. It was the most realiest scariest clown she had ever scene. She screamed and when the clown began running after her she did aswell until she had reached a wall and saw a red light coming from a circular object. She pushed it down hoping it’d be some lever to a door or elevator if possible put it wasn’t right then and there a jack and a box caem right at her and nearly hit her int he face. Both of them jumped back. The clown was creeping up to them, the room became red, they began running until finally, they saw the opening of a door. They ran intoit and it shut behind them. The vil laugh of the clown dissapitated and they were left alone, in a dark room again after being moved up a story high. The room had ghostly spider webs everywhere hanging from its roofs and real like spiders dangling from them along with scary leech music, it touched her face. It felt so real. She screamed, spiders where the worst. Then she felt something under her feet. Something squishy. She looked down. it was a snake slithering. She screamed. Kyuhyun sort of flinched. He had tried not to talk so he wouldn’t give away his identity.

“don’t be scared.” He said.

“I’m not sca—“

Suddenly the top lights illuminated, and only, the bottom still remained dark.

Hahahahha, a witch like voice circulated the room. She clenched her heart. It was pounding so fast.

“HEY !” it yelled and she knew instantly that a haunted house wasn’t allowed to say that and witches don’t sound like that. That voice was so familiar...

“THAT’S RIGHT.” it said suddenly. “IT’S STEPHANIE—.”

This time her head began to hurt and her stomach began feeling sick. Kyuhyun was still confused but she had heard of the name Stephanie before and he as sure it was the person he had ruined the life of only two or three months ago.

“YOU RUINED MY LIFE SO PREPARE TO PAY THE CONSEQUENCES.” She yelled from above and then the sound of a button being pressed was heard by a ‘bleep’ and then each door sprung open and then these sort of robotic things, there heads jiggling up and down where seen. They looked zombie like and they bodies were bloodied. Lynda screamed so bad. She was purely, honestly scared. Kyuhyun too, was scared aswell but not to the deal Lynda was scared. He just gulped and then she sank to the floor, but then something came from under her, and she moved away from it. It reached out to grab her than went under again.

“YOU FORGOT.” Stephanie yelled. “MY FATHER OWNS THIS AMUSEMENT PARK AND CONGRATS, I'M IN CHARGE OF THE LAST ROUND. THE WORST ROUND. IT’S BAD LUCK LYNDA, IT’S BAD LUCK!”

“GET ME OUT OF HERE!” she yelled and then the figures creeped up even closer to her. She screamed then cried some more. Kyuhyun began threatening to punch the things and did, he punched them so much that they broke to the extent where Stephanie had no choice but to eradicate them before all of them were destroyed by kyuhyun himself.

“HAHAH, UNTIL WE MET AGAIN.” But before Stephanie could press another button kyuhyun took dozens of rocks each varying in size from his pocket in which he had obtained when he lured Sam to the pond in which he said he found his purse.

“take this .” He grunted and then began throwing rocks repetively in the air and the roofs which broke and glass shattered everywhere.

At that moment, Stephanie clicked another button with a beep sound and Lynda felt herself being under, in some sort of a blob like thing. Kyuhyun and Lynda being into a medium sized hole together. Their bodies amongst each other for only a second as they both screamed and fell onto a matt and another dark room.

Kyuhyun felt bad, just hearing lyndas tears. He felt bad for the fact that he had deprived Lynda of sam whom would surely make her feel better. Who would protect her. She needed her future boyfriend here. He didn’t know what made him think of pushing sam into a pond now and sure he felt deep remorse for it and he guessed that, if he was in fact, at that point sam he remembered what sam said what he’d do to her. That this was an opportunity for hugs and he was sure that he’d give her some and make her feel like most special person in the world right now and here he was, doing nothing beside throwing rocks and breaking things. He had to be sam at that moment and what did he say sam would do? He would hug her, so he went on his knees to lyndas fallen figure and hugged her. Scary music everywhere. Lynda got up and hugged him. then what did sam say he would also do to her?

Kyuhyun did the impossible.

He oculdn’t believe he was going to do it.

But he leaned towards her and placed his lips on hers.

He didn’t put tongue in it however but he knew that it cheered her up and it was evident when she got up on her feet. Lynda was suddenly glad that it was dark because then ‘Sam’ wouldn’t be able to see the blush imprinted on her face and that huge grin that wouldn’t go away. Until Kyuhyun grabbed her hand and walked her through another door, leading her. But then he saw another door and this time, a flash occured and a glimpse of light was emerging from the outline of the actual door and he was afraid that he would be revealed and let go of her hand before she could see and ran out of it (taking the a photo of them first from the exit), as fast as he could to where Sam was standing.

“what are you doing in there man?” he said, his acting skills making Sam actually believe that he had no idea of how he was there but instead, what was he doing there.

“well I was pushed in, my ego stomped so I’m going to stand floating here.” He said. “it’s rather clean actually.”

Kyuhyun heard footprints from behind him and saw Lynda. He could see, red lipstick, similar to the one he had one, clearly evident on her lips.

She looked to Kyuhyun then to Sam who just smiled at her.

“what are you doin gin there?” she yelled.

“can you help me outta here then?” he asked and she extended out her hand and he pulled her in and she fell into the water.

Washing all that red lipstick away.... 

--------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for reading & commenting & subscribing!

10/04/2011 (updated)

09/04/2011 (written)