Every kiss begins with 'K'.. or maybe not.. part 2

Pokemon??!! you have them!!!

"Riolu! Use shadow ball at that machine! Hurry!" You yelled.

Riolu did as he was told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Just before Riolu was able to use shadow ball, Frillish used water gun on him. 

"No! Riolu!" You yelled as you caught him. You looked bitterly at the, Riolu was hurt badly, so was Luxray. 

"Seems like you lost to Team Rocket! We will take our leave now." James smirked as he grabbed onto Pikachu's box.

"N-no. You will not take Pikachu!!" You yelled as tears were now streaming down your face. Instead of feeling regret, they just laughed mockingly as they turned around heading to their other plane that had gotten there as you were down.

"Pikachu! No! Pikachu!!" You Yelled tearfully, You shook your head, thinking of a plan, but there was none. Your head was hurting badly. You hadnt noticed butblood started to drip from the side of your head. You cried harder as you saw them about to board the plane with your best buddy.

"Pikachu! Use electro ball!! Get out of there pikachu!! I need you!!" You yeeled to him as you started to run towards the plane crying your heart out. Seeing your tears from the beginning, Pikachu started to cry as it started to pound the lazered box with his iron tail. Hearing your request, he did his electro ball. But this time, he used every single electricity he had left in his body into that electro ball. Aiming for the corner of that box.

"Huh? What's this?" Jessie said as she looked at the box. It was a giant electro ball, It looked as if if that Electro ball would get any bigger it would pop the box, and it did excatly that, your eyes widdened as tears stained you wounded face. Due to Pikachu's huge electro ball, the plane exploded as Pikachu shot the ball. Pikachu used the rest of his strength to jump out of the plane and into your arms. You cried as you had your best buddy again, but things weren't good, at least not yet. Pikachu had no more strength, but he was struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Pikachu! Hang in there!! Luxray! Riolu!" You called them, Luxray came along with Riolu. You put Pikachu on Luxray's back and told him to wait, you also put Riolu on Luxray, telling him to make sure Pikachu stays awake. You ran to L.joe's body, feeling bad if you just left it there, you carried, well more like dragged his body towards Luxray, and having Riolu help you, You put L.Joe's body on Luxray and hoped on it as well.

"Luxray. I'm trusting you to get us home, and fast too. Please." You begged. Luxray nodded his head and started running with all its might. You looked at the unconcious L.joe on your lap and touched his hair.

"I'm sorry L.joe." You said silently as you kissed his head apologetically. You looked at Pikachu and he wasn't in any good state. Less than 5 minutes later you arrived in your bedroom. You had an electric generater in your room just for Pikachu.

You grabbed Pikachu and put all around him electricity, You even called some other of your electric pokemons to help Pikachu. You asked another pokemon, Jolteon, to help share its electricity with luxray, once Jolteon did, you put Your pokemon back into the Pokeballs, thanking them, until you sent them off to heal in a pokemon center in mansion's room somewhere. You looked at L.joe sleeping peacefully on your bed. You sighed and started to treat his wounds

L.Joe had many scratches on his face, but on his arm you saw that one of the air slashes that Woobat did had cut his arm, and left a big and deep gash on his left arm. Biting your lips, you had no choice but to call no other than Jirachi, the star pokemon.
"Jirachi!" You called weakly.

EP794_Jirachi.png
Jirachi came in the room slowly, looking at you then to L.joe's arm. Jirachi hugged you, smiling gleefully. You smiled.

"Jirachi, can you heal L.joe for me? I really need you to heal his arm, it's too deep for me to put any medicine to make it disappear." You asked.

"Jirachi!" Jirachi said smiling. It went up and Jirachi started to glow, you closed your eyes to escape the bright light. After a couple seconds, Jirachi burst, making the whole room sparkle. Jirachi fell down, fainted. You picked up Jirachi and had Audino take it to the pokemon center. You went back into the room and looked at L.joe, he was healed. You smiled and looked down. You shrieked and ran into the bathroom to see yourself a mess.

*Man..this dress was beautiful. I have to get cleaned up.*

You took off your clothes and went into the shower, You flinched each time you touched your head, but ignoring the pain that you were receiving, you showered. Feeling clean at last, you went to get new clothes, well pajamas.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYJ6ieLnKQ5V3nkjvT8Z_

As you walked out, your sisters attacked you hugging you tightly.

"Yah! We were so worried!" Hwayoung said.

You knocked her head and told her to be quiet. She looked at you and mouthed why.

"L.joe is sleeping." You said quietly. Their eyes went wide, and before they can say anything you decided to tell them the story about what had happened. After you finished explaining to then, they nodded understanding the situation.

"Why did you guys come!" You asked angrily, when you reached the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, but by the time celebi found us we rushed to the school, but we didn't find anyone, so we decided to go home."

"Where did you go?"

"To the mall, and amusement park." They said smiling.

"Aish. Fine. Go to sleep, it's late." You said and started to walk back up to your bedroom.

"But unnie where are you going to sleep at?"

"My room, I don't care if L.joe is sleeping there. Its MY room." You said and walked in your room. You saw L.joe sleeping peacefully and moved him over to the other side of the king size bed. You were about to sleep, but you saw pikachu sleeping on the electric generator. Calling Audino again, you gave Pikachu to it and it instantly went to the pokemon center, where he would sleep. You walked back to the bed and slipped in the covers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1QspdspLcPtE1JHj-nIP 

(Originally it's suppose to be this : http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1647466388/home-decoratioin-textile-cartoon-100-cotton-3pcs-pikachu-font-b-pokemon-b-font-printed-bedding-font.jpg)

You sighed, trying to make up an explanation for tomorrow. Your mind slowly drifted to sleep as you started to close your eyes, You hugged your pillow and sleep took over your body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning L.joe woke up by the sun shining on his face. He groaned and hugged whatever he was hugging a little tighter. He felt what he was hugging move, so he fluttered his eyes open and looked down. He saw you sleeping peacefully and he panicked. He looked at the room and noticed that it wasn't his, but yours. He looked under the covers and found that he was still clothed, making him sigh in relief, but another thing startled him. He wasn't wearing HIS clothes, but someone else Pj's. He widened his eyes even more. You groaned and stirred in your sleep, making you look innocent while sleeping. L.joe found it cute, but pushed that thought away. You fluttered your eyes open and sat up on bed watching L.joe scan your room. Rolling your eyes you got up from bed and starting going towards the bathroom, startling L.joe.

"Y-yah! How did I get here?" He asked.

"I brought you here because you fainted, I didn't want you to lay on the parking lot ground knocked out, or else someone might you." You said nonchalantly as you got out from the bathroom, dressed up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbaTCmV_SRnAUwb-9px6k 

You threw L.joe his original clothes.

"I fixed them, well I had a friend fix up your clothes for you, they were ripped and i didn't want you sleeping in ripped clothes on my bed. Get ready in my bathroom and then come downstairs." You said and was about to walk out but L.joe grabbed your wrist.

"Did you do anything to me? And where are we going?" 

"No I didn't, why would I, and i'm taking you out somewhere, my treat, since you got hurt because of me last night." You said and went out the door.

*Her treat? I'm not letting her treat. If we're going somewhere i'm not letting her pay. I may be a playboy but I'm a gentleman you know.* He thought as he went to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this chapter? :)

SUBSCRIBE

COMMENT!!! I LOVE COMMENTS!!

And read my other stories too!! :)

It started with detention// it started with a bet too??!! :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/195509/it-started-with-detention-it-started-with-a-bet-too-ljoe-teentop-you

And!!

New school New Lovers!! : 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/246124/new-school-new-lovers-cap-chunji-ljoe-you