Chapter 10

Pokemon??!! you have them!!!

CHAPTER 10:

Who’s That Pokémon?!

"L.joe... what happened last night?" You asked.

"You left me after we danced at the dance and I saw you somewhere else, being carried by thugs and I saved you. Where am I?" L.joe said with one brow raised.

"You fainted, and I had my sisters help me get you to our house, since you were hurt... Thank you for last night." You said and smiled.

"Huh. No problem, uhmm I think I should go now, thank you for treating me. Have a nice Saturday ___." L.joe said and walked out your house heading home.

You sighed sadly, apologizing to L.joe, for what you have done.

"Unnie?"

You jumped at the sudden voice. And you saw Hwayoung looking at you.

"Yea? Want pancakes?"

"Sure...”

 You cleared your throat and went into the kitchen to make pancakes. You took out the ingredients and made the pancake mix.

*Why did I kiss him? I probably felt bad for him, since he got hurt...Yeah that was it. It didn't feel right kissing him anyways...* you thought silently as you began to pour the mix onto the pan. You started to shape the pancakes. After minutes of making and shaping each pancake, you finished.

 

You sniffed the air and placed the syrup on the table.

"Hey unnie."

They said as they walked down the staircase. You smiled slightly.

"You're not eating?"

"No, I'm going to go take a walk ok? Watch the house and don't let anyone inside." You said and started to walk out the door.

"Unnie, don't forget your Pokémon." Minyoung exclaimed as she threw you a pokeball.

"No thanks... I'm going without a Pokémon...” You smiled and gave back the pokeball. You walked out the house and down the driveway.

"No Pokémon?" Hwayoung asked surprised...

"Unnie never did that...”

You walked down the street, you found a park and made your way there. Looking around and smiling, it was peacefully quiet. You breathed in and out with closed eyes you smiled from being so relaxed. You looked around and began to go towards the swings

You sat, shrugging the coldness that made your goose bumps visible. You yawned and started to push yourself back and forth. You didn't go up past a waistline when swinging, since heights were not your favorite. Smiling slightly each time you were up in the air. You heard the bush rustle and you jumped off the swing on high alert. You glared at the bush, hoping the 'thing' would come out. It never did, but as you started to lose your concentration, it rustle again. You took a deep breath and went towards the bush. You slowly and cautiously removed the front part of the bush to see what was trapped, or was trying to hide in it. You saw a tint of red and yellow on this 'thing'. You started to lean in a bit closer. The 'thing' turned around and you widened your eyes. It was a wild Fennekin.

 

It growled at you and you started to walk backwards.

"W...Why is a Fennekin here?" You said with wide eyes.

Fennekin jumped in the air and did flamewheel. You widened your eyes once again and moved away before it hit you in the face. You sighed in relief that you manage to dodge it in time. You looked at the wild Fennekin, and saw that it was wounded badly on its left leg and shoulder. Your eyes began to be filled with worry.

"Fennekin...You're hurt... Let me help you."

It glared at you.

"Please.. I'm not a bad guy here. You can trust me... Let me heal you." You tried to persuade it once again.

Yet again, it glared at you, but this time it started to do another move, flame thrower. Before it even began, Fennekin flinched and fell to the ground. You ran towards it and picked up the weak Pokémon.

"It's ok Fennekin, you're safe now. Let me heal you." You said before Fennekin decided to move.

You tightened your grip on Fennekin and began to run back to your home.

As you ran towards your house, you felt a sudden sharp pain on your stomach. You then stopped and took a sharp breath. Ignoring the pain, you kept running. You were now a block away, and the pain unbearable, you closed your eyes to let out the tears that started to blur your view of what lies ahead. Right before you crossed the street where your home laid, you slipped. Not wanting to hurt the wounded Pokémon you turned and began to embrace the impact that would come towards your head and back. You closed your eyes and felt your back have contact on your back, your head instantly flipped back by instinct, crashing onto the pavement below. A devastating blow to the head was enough to make you scream silently. You cursed as your hand made its way to the back of your head.

“Damn...I’m clumsy aren’t I?” you cursed yet again as you winced from the pain.

You removed your jacket to check on Fennekin, if it was still alright. You sighed in relief as it was okay, even though it still had its wounds from before. You stood up despite of your pounding head telling you to just lay on the ground and started to limp your way towards home. It was still sunny out, but it was a bit warmer than usual, so you assumed it was about noon by now. You gasped as you took another step towards your house. Your eyes became blurry but you shook it off and decided to walk faster. You sighed a bit as you finally stepped foot into your yard. You walked slowly towards your door and knocked. After 2 minutes you heard no one come to open it up, so you knocked a bit louder. Soon you began to hear footsteps coming closer towards the door, you smiled a bit knowing you can finally rest and heal Fennekin. The person unlocked the door, but right as they opened it, you fell to the ground, unconscious. L.joe panicked when he saw you on the ground unconscious.

“___?! Wake up!” He said, shaking you.

He let out a hitched sigh and picked you up from your own doorstep. He hurriedly carried you up the stairs and gently placed you on your bed and covered you with your blanket. L.joe looked closely at your blanket. It was foreign to him, it was a creature unknown to him.

(A/N: See ch. 8's to see the blanket (its your bed))

He had a feeling that he had seen this ‘creature’ before but he just couldn’t touch it. He thought a bit longer until his head started to hurt, so he just shook it off and went downstairs to go into the kitchen and get you some soup. While making you soup, he thought back to that thing on your bed, suddenly his head began to hurt like hell and he grabbed onto his head and groaned, his eyes began to fill with uncovered memories. About a second after the pain subsided and he quickly turned off the cooker.

*What was that? How come whenever I think of that blanket something inside me calls out a weird name? Pikachu?* He thought.

“What’s a Pikachu? Is it that creature on the blanket?” L.joe asked himself quietly.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, its been a long while since I updated, Im sorry for not updating as often as I should, its just im lazy, and school is a struggle right now, im in an advanced class and well its biology. An AP Biology class for a sophomore, isnt that a wonderful thing?! -_-  Well i was planning on posting this on Christmas, but it didnt work as planned. So Merry Late Christmas and a Happy Late New Years!

Please subscribe and comment! :)

Check out my other stories:

L.joe's stories:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/195509/it-started-with-detention-it-started-with-a-bet-too-ljoe-teentop-you

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/246124/new-school-new-lovers-cap-chunji-ljoe-you

a Yoseob's story, but its on hiatus though.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/245423/innocent-nerd-girl-with-a-kingka-on-pause-for-now-ljoe-yoseob-you