Final Notes

All the things you will never know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

Thank you for all the comments and interest in this fic :)

And yes, the story was only two chapters.  But I think I owe it to you guys to explain the story a bit more.

I should also probably say, first of all, I’m no good at finishing stories, so when I started writing this, I originally tried to keep it a one-shot (though it became two chapters in the end).  I had intended to write the story in a way, so that by the end, you would be able to guess or have your own interpretion on what Kyungsoo’s choice was at the end.  (don’t think I succeeded XD),but more about that a bit later. 

First I’ll explain the Joonmyeon/Kyungsoo confusion.

When Kyungsoo and Kai died in their previous lives, Kai choose to be a messenger, because he didn’t want to lose his memories of Kyungsoo.  Kyungsoo, on the other hand, as you know, didn’t become a messenger and decided to be re-born again, so he lost all his memories as Kyungsoo.  In his new life, he is reborn as Joonmyeon, he then ends up dying in a plane crash and ends up in limbo.  So when you first meet Kyungsoo in the first chapter, he is actually Joonmyeon but (as Kai would like to think) with Kyungsoo’s soul. 

So current body = Joonmyeon and previous body = Kyungsoo (but same soul!)

This is basically the inspiration I took from the teaser, playing on the fact that Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo look so alike in it. 

I hope I have not lost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter