Prologue

The Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The stage light was blinding. Taemin felt his heart thumping against his ribcage in an almost uncomfortable rate, but he couldn’t help the adrenaline rush building, making him excited. He waited for his cue before stepping out towards the center of the stage.

There was someone there. The familiar looking tall guy who has big pair of doe-like eyes… Minho? Minho smiled at him tenderly – almost lovingly, and Taemin felt himself smiling in return.

The music started and they both moved along with the rhythm. It was a dance Taemin never knew he mastered before but he did. And Minho was dancing with him, completing his moves. It was couple dance… Or was it?

Minho took Taemin’s right hand and Taemin did a swirl. Now this is the part where they separate and dance towards the end of the stages before running into each other’s arms at center stage. Taemin did a few spins as he headed towards the left while Minho went to the opposite direction.

A spark of light caught Taemin’s attention and his eyes widened in surprise as Minho was dancing right below a heavy stage light. The cable was definitely tampered as there were sparks there – giving Taemin the signal that the stage light would dysfunction and fall off anytime soon.

“Minho!” He tried to scream, but Minho gave him a weird look. A look between confusion as to why Taemin was speaking while in the middle of performing a dance item and feeling anxious at the way he called him without the honorifics “hyung”. Because Taemin never called him without “hyung” when it’s not something serious.

Minho was still da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter