chapter five

Confession: Tears for Sale

it's better to be superlate than never..

shhh???

unedited.

2/14

.........................................................................................

 

Chapter five…

 

One week had passed, but it seems like forever for Seohyun, she is still trapped in this mansion by Kris, moves as he orders her too.

 

No matter how she tried to escape, she always ended up being caught, if not by him, by his men,

 

“Your had sort things out?” Kris smirks as he faces Seohyun who awkwardly entered in his study room.

 

“Let’s talk,”

“Were already talking,” Kris answered back, spreading both his hands, stating the obvious, Seohyun crook her brows by his boastfulness.

 

“okay I will work for you for one year, but let’s make a deal that it will be only for one year then after that you will set me free,”

The young man nod that’s why she continues,

    “I can’t believe that I am abiding with Joo hyun’s stupid request, but let me tell you this, I have no interest with your wealth or anything that my sister own before…”

 

“It’s good to hear that you are calling her your sister now,” Kris chuckled.

Seohyun stopped and realized what she had said.

She’s her sister after all, and she’s already dead, can’t she not forgive her?  

 

She didn’t answer, Kris stands up from his seat, he moves in front and sat on the table instead, arms cross.

 

“So you’ll be working as my assistant beginning on Monday,”

“What your assistant!? This is more that ridiculous, is there any other position?” she asked irritated, his presence already irked her, this set up and what more being his assistant?

“I’m afraid that’s the only position that I can offer, “

“NO!” She yelled, no way , she ‘s panicking inside  

He  just shrugged, base on her perspective , he is enjoying seeing her in this state,

“Why not? Everybody would die just to be my secretary,”

She rolled her eyes,

“well I prefer to die that to be your secretary,” she answered chin up.

Instead of hearing harsh words from him, he laugh so hard, he laugh so hard that he almost cried in tears.

For she doesn’t even know what’s funny with that sarcastic answer of hers.

 “Stop laughing, I am not a clown,”

“But you amuse me,” he smile as they stare at each other.

 

She felt tense, she dislike how her heart beat at that moment. Just like before when she was 14 when she first saw him.

She admits that it was crush at first sight, who won’t get attracted to a fine, gorgeous young man?

But that was all in the past. She doesn’t have to feel that same attraction again,   for she will going to leave him soon, and he’s just after Joo hyun’s inheritance that was rightfully his.

 

But she can use him, she can pretend that she’s okay with everything he says and with that she can leave earlier than expected. Her lives are in the States and living her makes her feel suffocated. She also dislikes how everyone look at her like she’s ghost or something,  or having a contagious disease.

 

“Okay, although I hate it, if that’s the only way,” she answered, she closed her eyes, slowly digesting the fact that she just accepted that she will work for him.

 

Expected the worst thing that might happened in the future, she told herself.

 

She’s about to leave the room when he called her,

“why?”

He moves his way in front of her, though her mind denied it, he walk flawlessly like a model.

And this feeling of her every time she faces him is what she dislikes the most.

She have to be out of his vicinity soon, or else she will be in great danger.

“what?” she asked again annoyed, that he is now standing in front of her, looking at her like a love sick guy, but not telling her anything.

 

He is good at pretending?

I’m sure that he does not trust me that I will give all the money to him.  

 

“Let me just show how I welcome my SPECIAL STAFF,” he emphasize the word special and what he did next caught her off guard.

 

He grabbed her waist as he pulled me closer to him, and before she could complain he sealed her lips with his,

And after the kissed that made her stunned and confuse,

 

“Welcome to my company!” he said while wiping the sides of her lips,