three

Confession: Tears for Sale

Chapter three

 

 

I open my eyes to see myself lying in a comfortable bed in a luxurious room, a male scent,

“Where am I?” I thought, massaging my temple.

“In my room,” he had read what I was thinking reading my expression, he is now wearing his casual clothes, I search for any clock hanging in the wall, wondering  what time is it now and my flight  back home.

“What am I doing here right now? What happened, I remember getting dizzy before I faint, what did you do to me?”

“I didn’t do much,” he said,” at least not yet, just put something in the drink that will make you sleep,” he continued walking beside me,

 

“I’m going home,”I stated, battling with his stare, I don’t like the confession that he just said, him drugging me, what are his motives?

“Where are you planning to go? This is your home,” he smiles.

“Are you insane?”I crook my brows, grabbing a pillow for my defense, in case he s up to something inappropriate.

But I guess he is not someone who simply listens to anyone’s plea, he’s always the boss that order and do anything that pleases him. 

 

Kris walk to me and slowly sit in front of me, he look   at me like how those female actors look at their leading ladies in sickish romantic movies Amanda love watching.

Or am I just assuming,

 I am not really into this kind of feelings.

I was shock when I felt his hands cupping my face, so  surprise  that’s why I can’t move an inch I just stare at him , waiting for what he is up to.

“Do you really miss touching her face like this?” I can’t help but to asked, or giving him a hints to stop.

Nonetheless I know what my thoughts wanted me to realize.

I don’t want to be a rebound; I don’t want to be her replacement.

If it’s me, it’s me, no one else!

After those words, I just felt his lips on top of mine, kissing me gently, it’s our first, to think that we only seen each other again not longer than 24 hours, what’s with the kiss, and what he’s is up to… I hope he will let me know.

 my instinct told me to push him away, but my lips is aching for more.

I don’t know what in Korea’s air that I breathe that made me this hopeless and weak.

I never surrendered in a kiss, more so in a stranger.

After that kiss he looks at me again, wiping his saliva that was left on my lips.

“I never kiss the other Seohyun like this, I mean Joo hyun,” he started, he took my hands and put it above his chest,” and my hearts only beats like this towards you,” 

“And I know why and how, I am  glad that I got the chance to see you again, even though that means losing the other, she’s important for me, in a sibling way, but you’re way too different, though you really look the same.”

“You are insane,”

“I guess I am and if being one is not to let you go this time, then I am proudly admit to the world that I am  one, I love you, please let me and don’t run away.” He embraces me tightly,

 

 

 

 

“Like I told you earlier, I am not a fool like my twin,” I stated with sternness in my voice.

 

I am not crazy enough to almost believe in his words and get carried away by that kiss and sweet words.

 

i can tell that something is wrong..

 

I am sane, that what makes me different from Joohyun,

 

“What are your real intentions?”I whispered in his ear.

 

A few more seconds, I heard him, chuckle, I felt him tapping my head,,

 

“You’re really one of a kind, definitely not  like her,” then he stood up and put his hands in his pocket.

 

I tried to process any possibilities that can make him treat me this way, and there is only answer came out in the puzzle,

No wonder,

It really makes the world go round,

 

“I can tell that it’s all about money,”

 

 

BINGO Seohyun sh” he answered making a gun signal with his right  indexy finger pointing at me.

 

As if It had hit the jackpot.

 

Or so to say I am his jackpot,

 

I tried to sound calm as possible, this gorgeous man that almost deceive me, is a devil.

 

A very dangerous creature……

 

“You can’t go anywhere from now on, I have all your stuff,” he answered as he walks thru the door.

 

 

“what! And who are you to do that to me!” I yelled as I throw the pillow at his direction, it frustrates me more that it didn’t even reach him.

 

He look back and throw me a menacing look,,

 

“me, I am the capturer,, and  that makes you,,

 

 

 

 my prisoner,,,,see you later baby, I know you still need some rest,,”

 

 

I yelled as he totally went out of my sight……
 

 

Now the reality me in, why  I really can’t move out of this bed…

 

It’s only now that I had notice that my left hand was chain in the bedside…

 

 

Joohyun, even until your death your making my life a living hell!

 

 

 

 

TBC

...............

A/N: to those who subscribed to Marriage race, i'm sorry to say  because i deleted it, after writing 2 chapters in my comp. i had notice that it mostly revolved around jealousy, which irks me and chuchu...........

 

on the contrary  i will replace it with this story:

 

 

PREVIEW...

A SATELLITE KISS

 

A satellite kiss

 

A moon is an Earth’s natural satellite, just like us, were bound together by a gravitational pull. 

2 best of friends

1 arrange marriage

1 crazy dance

2 unrequited loves

4 rumbling hearts.

This is Satellite Kiss.

(coming soon, )