part one

Confession: Tears for Sale

 

 

 

 

 

Forced, was the right word,  after much convincing, she had seen herself walking out at Incheon airport, she ‘s not prepared, she never was, there’s still big part in her heart that wouldn’t open, it closed a long time ago and she never made a single move to open it again, the moment the news was brought to her, she was aware that   her heart hurt , but she covered up for everyone not to show it, she’s been good at hiding her true feelings, that’s her way of protecting herself, like a chameleon who’s adapting in its environment to escape from its enemy.

However she’s not running away from her enemy, but to the person who treats her as one, to the person that wished that she was gone, to the person who’s a part of her, no more,

“Ms. Seohyun?” a man in his late fifty is already waiting for her, she removed her black sunglass  and look at the older man, she doesn’t need to answer, her face is her passes for him to realize that she is the person that he is waiting for.

“I’m glad to see you,” the feeling is not mutual, she put back her glasses just nod at the old man, she tried to be polite as much as possible but she think it will be hard, she had forgotten being Korean, she never thought that she will came back again in this homeland that abandoned her.

“This way arasshi,” the old man who introduce himself as butler   Choi lead her in a black car, seems really expensive, that if she worked doubled in her job in the states she can’t buy this car.

However she knew she’s not a fan of wheels, just want to keep her mind busy, she’s nervous actually, she crossed her arms and look outside.

Seoul had changed a lot.

The old man who’s sitting beside her asked her few questions, about her flight, about her life in the States, about her stay.

Which she just nods, but when she starts talking about her in particular she impolitely said in English tone.

“I’m tired, I want to rest,”

The old man chuckle, he sound not offended by her reply. “You’re in here; at least speak our language,”

She didn’t reply back, she knew she was wrong, but her pride told her to stop from talking.

Silence means peace, who is she to blame, she’s been living in the States and just speak Korean occasionally.

The ride took almost one hour before Butler Choi told them that they finally reach their destination,

“We’re here arasshi,”

 She looked up they finally reached in her funeral.

She breathed hard before going down the car, prepare herself to the possible things that might happen inside, to the things that she might hear once she came in.

But one thing she promises herself she will never do once she reaches hers.

That is not to cry.

She will never cry.

She had lost all her tears on that they when they were separated from each other.

The day that she told her that she hated being with her, the day that she told her that she regretted being her twin, the day that she regretted that always have to share, the day that she wished that she just died.

She stole  her identity, her name, her future.

She doesn’t deserve my tears.

………………

 

Everyone are surprise to see her, it seems like that all seeing a ghost, everyone starts whispering however the new arrive beautiful and sophisticated girl didn’t care at all.

 

She made a few steps more near her funeral, paying her respect somehow.

I’m still alive, yet I felt like I was the one who died

She uttered as she read the name of the deceased person written,

Wu Seohyun

“She only came when she was not needed, what kind of family is that? To think that, to think that, “before that woman continues, her husband shoo her to stop.

 

She’s waiting for what she will hear after that, anticipating the insult, hearing how she ruins her persona.

Family?

She mocked at that word, as far as she remembers her twin stop treating her as one.

 

“Why? If she only came back when Seohyun needed her precious bone marrow, she might be alive until now, but that woman refuse to give her, such a selfish !” she sense the guilt in her tone, insulting her, she’s said it loud enough for everyone to gather and hear, they started whispering with each other making assumptions that she is right. Everyone is interested on the gossip about the Wu’s dead adopted daughter real identity.

 

“You’re always like this, making me feel the guilty one, you never get tired of making me feel bad, until your death, your pulling down my dignity with you,” she said in an edible whisper

 

 

 

.....................................................................

it's confusing i know, it' s a bit similar to my another fic, because of some scenes, and since it;s hard to explain everything in one shot, i divided the stories in a few parts, I LOVE ANGST!